4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.

Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter Did Not Use Assault Weapon - Katie Pavlich

Oh dear god this is just too good. The right are idiots here. I swear.

1. I'm not posing as the shooter
2.I am not using someone else'S ID
3.Nor have I mimicked anything
4. I posted an NBC UPDATE.
6. YOU FAIL.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.
Bugger does, for sure.

You have to wonder why he wants us to believe something that isn't true.

Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.

Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter Did Not Use Assault Weapon - Katie Pavlich

Excuse me but is this a retraction from NBC?

You posted an early report, which, like others, was bullshit. You knew that when you posted your bullshit. You have no honor.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.
Bugger does, for sure.

You have to wonder why he wants us to believe something that isn't true.

I have to wonder why you keep wearing those hats that are way to tight they make you lie

You posted an early report, which, like others, was bullshit. You knew that when you posted your bullshit. You have no honor.

One more fucking time Did NBC make a retraction?

Forum List

Back