4 friends dead from cancer in the last year

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Latest good man, 56 years old been fighting prostrate cancer for 12 years. Testing my faith. This last one really got to me as he was such a good man, so loving of everyone and a good role model to his step son who had a lot of bad years.

WHY? dominates me now.

It is hard to lose friends.....I just keep getting the uh........inspection...... every year and try not to worry.

Latest good man, 56 years old been fighting prostrate cancer for 12 years. Testing my faith. This last one really got to me as he was such a good man, so loving of everyone and a good role model to his step son who had a lot of bad years.

WHY? dominates me now.

I know what you mean. There seems to be a lot cancer going around lately, even though they claim cancer deaths are down. My father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in October, three weeks later he was dead. I had three other good friends, two younger and one older than me, that also died of cancer last year. I can't believe this evil disease still kills so many people, and there's so little we can do to stop it after all these years of research and treatment.

Last edited:

WHY? dominates me now.

I know what you mean. There seems to be a lot cancer going around lately, even though they claim cancer deaths are down. My father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in October, three weeks later he was dead. I had three other good friends, two younger and one older than me, that also died of cancer last year. I can't believe this evil disease still kills so many people, and there's so little we can do to stop it after all these years of research and treatment.

There are many States fighting the Smart Meters. One of the biggest I believe is in California and also one in Ga. called Stop Smart Meters in Georgia. Huge findings of these meters causing cancer. Definitely say no to the smart meter. - Jeremiah

WHY? dominates me now.

It's a good question. The disciples asked Jesus the same thing. His answer was, "The rain falls on the just and the unjust."

The wonderful thing about accepting Christ is, your friend's last breath here on earth was his first in Paradise.

WHY? dominates me now.

It's a good question. The disciples asked Jesus the same thing. His answer was, "The rain falls on the just and the unjust."

The wonderful thing about accepting Christ is, your friend's last breath here on earth was his first in Paradise.

I lost my mother to cancer in 2009.

That's always the response ain't it.....

No not always. But it is the response for God's children, and it certainly removes the sting of death to know that those who believe in Christ will reunite with our loved ones. I just lost my Daddy to cancer. Knowing that he is safe and that he's waiting for me gives me joy.

Jesus
Don't leave earth without Him. :)

Last edited:

WHY? dominates me now.

I lost my mother to cancer in 2009.

That's always the response ain't it.....

No one gets out physically alive, spiritually is a different story, and that's on each individual to ponder and decide.

Forum List

Back