39 Trump supporters arrested in Fla.

I didn't see Newsweek reporting the people arrested were Trump supporters. Were do you get your facts?
Lie Your Ass Off. Org?
The HRC campaign wasn`t a magnet for Nazis. See the difference?
Yes. So where in your Newsweek link did you get the idea that the people arrested were Trump supporters?
We call that "lying".

sheeesh----silly me, I missed it------where did they say they
are "trump supporters" anyone? PS---limeys have been
viewing persons of DA COLONIES "with amusement" for about
300 years
Here’s the problem for Trump supporters/conservatives trying to distance themselves from neo-fascists and white supremacists: how a rightist’s hate, bigotry, and racism manifests isn’t the sole issue, it’s that they act on their bigotry and hate.

Whether advocating for violence against immigrants and minorities, or seeking to disadvantage immigrants and minorities through force of law, the rightist’s hate, bigotry, and racism nonetheless exists, their desire to do harm against immigrants and minorities exists, where the absent of violence in no manner mitigates a conservative’s hate, bigotry, and racism, where their unwarranted fear and hostility toward immigrants and minorities is just as reprehensible and wrong.

300 years
Here’s the problem for Trump supporters/conservatives trying to distance themselves from neo-fascists and white supremacists: how a rightist’s hate, bigotry, and racism manifests isn’t the sole issue, it’s that they act on their bigotry and hate.

Whether advocating for violence against immigrants and minorities, or seeking to disadvantage immigrants and minorities through force of law, the rightist’s hate, bigotry, and racism nonetheless exists, their desire to do harm against immigrants and minorities exists, where the absent of violence in no manner mitigates a conservative’s hate, bigotry, and racism, where their unwarranted fear and hostility toward immigrants and minorities is just as reprehensible and wrong.

Huh------"conservatives" are defined by YOU as being people who
seek to "disadvantage immigrants" and "minorities" thru force of
law? -------and your definition of Trump is "fiend who seeks to
disadvantage immigrants and minorities" thru force of law? -----who told you that? schmuck MACRON?

The HRC campaign wasn`t a magnet for Nazis. See the difference?
You kidding?....It was infested with them.
Agreed.

If I remember correctly, there is even a documented interview of George Soros admitting collaboration with the Nazis, saying he enjoyed as much, telling all about what he learned.

Didn't he and his minions work with Hellary?

Maybe I am mistaken, no?

So muslim terrorists vote democrat?

Is that the deflection I am hearing on this post?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So muslim terrorists vote democrat?

Is that the deflection I am hearing on this post?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can you provide me an example of muslim terrorists voting democrat?

I can provide quite a few of examples of white supremacists not only voting republican, but running for office and winning as republicans -- in 2018

A Muslim terrorist voting Democrat?

Sure. . . . How about one that directly contributed to making sure that ISIS was extremely effective in killing and destroying masses of people and tearing shit up? How about one that made sure these terrorists could do what they do?

2015120742.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve gotten to the point where references to the ‘far right’ are no longer accurate – as if ‘mainstream conservatives’ are somehow ‘separate and apart’ from violent neo-fascists.

There is no such thing as a ‘good’ racist or a ‘good’ bigot simply because a rightist doesn’t cross the line advocating for violent acts against minorities – bigotry and racism are comprehensively wrong and reprehensible, regardless how a conservative might act to implement his bigotry and racism.

Suppressing the voting rights of minorities, enacting legislation hostile to transgender Americans, and seeking to disadvantage immigrants through force of law are all manifestations of rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate – as is the use of hateful rhetoric designed to intimidate minorities and immigrants.

300 years
"and some are good people...."

He specifically said that he was not referring to nazis with the comment. And I have pointed that out to you before.

YOu are now actively and knowingly lying.
And there is the lie in my post which is a quote? Oh....you are actually saying that tiny trump lied. Gotcha! :113:

The context of the thread, when you posted it, your intent was clear, to lie that Trump was referring to nazis when he said it.

Your pretense that that is not the case, is another lie on your part.

Why are you lying and lying more?

Are you that convinced that you cannot win any points against Trump without lying?

Seriously? I have valid and true complaints about him. BUT YOU DON'T.

Forum List

Back