39 Months Of Obama In 231 Words...

You don't need a photo ID to vote and you therefore could use anybody's identity to register.

You are confusing voting with registering to vote.

The claim was that you don't need to prove you are a citizen to vote. That is false. There is nothing a Voter ID would solve that proper management of voter registration can't do. Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem. Creating more laws that solve problems that don't exist is something liberals do, not conservatives.

Voter ID is a cause created by UnConservatives.

Last edited:
Change-It-Back.jpg

Now THAT's a bumper sticker.

You don't need a photo ID to vote and you therefore could use anybody's identity to register.

The claim was that you don't need to prove you are a citizen to vote. That is false.

You are citing a distinction that has no difference. Registering to vote is the qualifier that allows you to vote. If you are registered to vote, that is the only hurdle outside of showing up that needs to be overcome.

If you are merely dicing words to confuse, that's one thing. If you are actually trying to make a point, you've failed.

The claim was that you don't need to prove you are a citizen to vote. That is false. There is nothing a Voter ID would solve that proper management of voter registration can't do. Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem. Creating more laws that solve problems that don't exist is something liberals do, not conservatives.

G5000 it is actually true.

For example, I can go down to vote for the president and say that I'm actually my neighbor as long as I know my neighbors name and address.

I can then go to the next polling station and say I'm my cousin who lives in that district, give his name and address, then vote again.

I can then go up to boston and say I'm my dead grandfather, list off his name and address, and vote a 3rd time.

They don't check ID when I go to vote nor when I register to vote in Massachussettes.

As always, as a Liberal, you subvert and confuse in order to avoid a logical conclusion.

In the past, we were a country of smaller communities. Within these communities, people were known as individuals. The phrase "a jury of your peers", implied two things:

1. A group of people like you and
2. A group of people who know you.

In a farming community of the 1800's, you were not just a person of a given description, you were the member of a family that everyone knew, you were a person that people had seen grow up and a person with whom people were familiar in action, thought and deed.

There was no need of a photo ID because you were Sam and Ella's son who helped with the harvest and likely courted my daughter.

Now there is a need due to the relative anonymity of the population relative to the rest of the folks around. In Indianapolis, there are about a million people and I know about 200 of them.

Short, easily digestible bumper sticker slogan type remarks, bullet pointed and factually challenged. Perfect for mentally lazy conservatives.

Like the Obama/Biden '08 stickers I still see on cars?

They are either not smart enough to want them off or not smart enough to know how to remove them or perhaps they can't read them and wonder what this pretty signs says.

So why don't you factually challenge a couple of them for us?? :confused:

While I like it for the most part, I will factually challenge the very first one:

You do need proof of citizenship to vote. If you cannot prove you are a citizen, you cannot register, and therefore cannot vote.

The Constitution says whatever the man wearing the flag pin says it says.

That's a slap at the Right more than the Left.

The Constitution is printed on parchment for Conservatives and toilet paper for Liberals.

For instance Eric Holder was registered to vote, but his ballot was given to someone else.

i can put 39 months of this presidency into three words:

obama-deranged rightwingnut lunatics.

That's an incomplete thought.

The complete thought is "obama-deranged rightwingnut lunatics that owe 5 trillion dollars more now than we owed before this clown started spending us into retreat".

Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer.

I'd love to see someone try to explain this one.

Tax money and tax breaks for planned parenthood. Planned parenthood does abortions, by giving them a tax break and giving them govt tax funding, in effect, some abortions are funded either in whole or partially by the american taxpayer.

Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?

Tax money and tax breaks for planned parenthood. Planned parenthood does abortions, by giving them a tax break and giving them govt tax funding, in effect, some abortions are funded either in whole or partially by the american taxpayer.

I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

Regardless, the argument that funds specifically prohibited from being used to fund abortions are being used to fund abortions is drivel. If you have some evidence to the contrary and can show Planned Parenthood using federal funds for services other than those for which they were appropriated, you could get them in some hot water. Go for it.

Short, easily digestible bumper sticker slogan type remarks, bullet pointed and factually challenged. Perfect for mentally lazy conservatives.

So why don't you factually challenge a couple of them for us?? :confused:

While I like it for the most part, I will factually challenge the very first one:
You must have health insurance to be a citizen, but you don’t need proof of citizenship to vote.

You do need proof of citizenship to vote. If you cannot prove you are a citizen, you cannot register, and therefore cannot vote.

The Constitution says whatever the man wearing the flag pin says it says.

That's a slap at the Right more than the Left.

But as Mr. O'Keefe just illustrated so dramatically...you can walk into a polling place...tell them you are Eric Holder, live at such and such an address and a nice polling place worker will give you a ballot and you WILL be able to vote. So much for your "challenge"...

I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

Regardless, the argument that funds specifically prohibited from being used to fund abortions are being used to fund abortions is drivel. If you have some evidence to the contrary and can show Planned Parenthood using federal funds for services other than those for which they were appropriated, you could get them in some hot water. Go for it.

I never said Planned Parenthood Murders infants. However, I do agree that aborition and the death penalty are both murder, the difference being in abortion an innocent is always murdered while in the death penalty it is ALMOST always someone guilty of heinous crimes against humanity that is murdered.

The funds are being used to pay the employees and the bills for the buildings. Those employees perform the abortions, answer the phones, and fill out the paperwork for the patients....the building itself is used to perform the abortions.

By paying for these things with tax money we are partially funding the capability to perform abortions with tax money. It's not hard to comprehend.

Last edited:
I never said Planned Parenthood Murders infants.

Then what the fuck did you respond to my question for? I asked someone to explain the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer." Based on your self-satisfied "Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?" it seems you felt you did that.

I never said Planned Parenthood Murders infants. However, I do agree that aborition and the death penalty are both murder, the difference being in abortion an innocent is always murdered while in the death penalty it is ALMOST always someone guilty of heinous crimes against humanity that is murdered.

The funds are being used to pay the employees and the bills for the buildings. Those employees perform the abortions, answer the phones, and fill out the paperwork for the patients....the building itself is used to perform the abortions.

By paying for these things with tax money we are partially funding the capability to perform abortions with tax money. It's not hard to comprehend.

Then what the fuck did you respond to my question for? I asked someone to explain the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer." Based on your self-satisfied "Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?" it seems you felt you did that.

You used the words in your question, I answered how abortions at planned parenthood are partially funded with taxpayer money. It seems you wish to deflect away from the facts I posted.

Forum List

Back