39 Months Of Obama In 231 Words...

You used the words in your question, I answered how abortions at planned parenthood are partially funded with taxpayer money. It seems you wish to deflect away from the facts I posted.

That explains the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer"?

Then we're back to where we started: I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

You used the words in your question, I answered how abortions at planned parenthood are partially funded with taxpayer money. It seems you wish to deflect away from the facts I posted.

That explains the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer"?

Then we're back to where we started: I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

More attempts to deflect from the facts below, you won't shake me but if you want to keep seeing these facts over and over I don't mind :lol:

Tax money and tax breaks for planned parenthood. Planned parenthood does abortions, by giving them a tax break and giving them govt tax funding, in effect, some abortions are funded either in whole or partially by the american taxpayer.

Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?

I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

Regardless, the argument that funds specifically prohibited from being used to fund abortions are being used to fund abortions is drivel. If you have some evidence to the contrary and can show Planned Parenthood using federal funds for services other than those for which they were appropriated, you could get them in some hot water. Go for it.

I never said Planned Parenthood Murders infants. However, I do agree that aborition and the death penalty are both murder, the difference being in abortion an innocent is always murdered while in the death penalty it is ALMOST always someone guilty of heinous crimes against humanity that is murdered.

The funds are being used to pay the employees and the bills for the buildings. Those employees perform the abortions, answer the phones, and fill out the paperwork for the patients....the building itself is used to perform the abortions.

By paying for these things with tax money we are partially funding the capability to perform abortions with tax money. It's not hard to comprehend.

Then what the fuck did you respond to my question for? I asked someone to explain the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer." Based on your self-satisfied "Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?" it seems you felt you did that.

Abortions are carried out at Planned Parenthood clinics. If you believe that abortion is murder then you could make the case that Planned Parenthood "murders infants". Tax payer monies go to Planned Parenthood but the organization says THAT money isn't used for abortions but to pay for the offices, staff and other things. I think that's a rather tenuous argument at best...and I'm pro-choice.

What's your definition of the term 'Infant?' Maybe that's where the confusion is coming from?

What's your definition of the term 'Infant?'

The one the rest of the English-speaking world uses:

The term infant is typically applied to young children between the ages of 1 month and 12 months; however, definitions vary between birth and 3 years of age. A newborn is an infant who is only hours, days, or up to a few weeks old. In medical contexts, newborn or neonate (from Latin, neonatus, newborn) refers to an infant in the first 28 days after birth;[1] the term applies to premature infants, postmature infants, and full term infants. Before birth, the term fetus is used.

Abortions are carried out at Planned Parenthood clinics. If you believe that abortion is murder then you could make the case that Planned Parenthood "murders infants". Tax payer monies go to Planned Parenthood but the organization says THAT money isn't used for abortions but to pay for the offices, staff and other things. I think that's a rather tenuous argument at best...and I'm pro-choice.

Exactly what I was trying to explain to GreenBeard, its not hard at all to comprehend.

As far as abortion, like the death penatly, I personally think it is murder but, also like the death penalty, I'm not calling for it to be outlawed.

Exactly what I was trying to explain to GreenBeard, its not hard at all to comprehend.

It actually is pretty difficult to comprehend someone believing Planned Parenthood murders infants. But, then, here you are.

Again, what's your definition of the term 'Infant?' I think that's where the confusion is coming from. And btw, i'm pretty sure i was misquoted. I'm not sure where that poster got that quote from, but it was likely only a partial quote taken out of context.

It actually is pretty difficult to comprehend someone believing Planned Parenthood murders infants. But, then, here you are.

You can't defelct away from the fact that tax money does go toward helping perform abortions at planned parenthood with a strawman argument.

Tax money and tax breaks for planned parenthood. Planned parenthood does abortions, by giving them a tax break and giving them govt tax funding, in effect, some abortions are funded either in whole or partially by the american taxpayer.

Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?

I didn't realize Planned Parenthood "murders infants." Someone should probably look into that.

Regardless, the argument that funds specifically prohibited from being used to fund abortions are being used to fund abortions is drivel. If you have some evidence to the contrary and can show Planned Parenthood using federal funds for services other than those for which they were appropriated, you could get them in some hot water. Go for it.

I never said Planned Parenthood Murders infants. However, I do agree that aborition and the death penalty are both murder, the difference being in abortion an innocent is always murdered while in the death penalty it is ALMOST always someone guilty of heinous crimes against humanity that is murdered.

The funds are being used to pay the employees and the bills for the buildings. Those employees perform the abortions, answer the phones, and fill out the paperwork for the patients....the building itself is used to perform the abortions.

By paying for these things with tax money we are partially funding the capability to perform abortions with tax money. It's not hard to comprehend.

Then what the fuck did you respond to my question for? I asked someone to explain the statement "Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer." Based on your self-satisfied "Did I satisfy your curiosity for an explaination?" it seems you felt you did that.

You can't defelct away from the fact that tax money does go toward helping perform abortions at planned parenthood with a strawman argument.

I was misquoted. Many posters like to do that here. I don't recall making that statement. It was likely a partial quote taken out of context and embellished. But i aint gonna sue or anything. :lol:

The original poster who posted my supposed quote. It may have been you. I don't recall making that statement. My guess is he,she, or you used a partial quote and embellished it a bit. But i can't say for sure. All i can say is that i don't recall making that statement. But if you want to prove me wrong, then go for it. If you have the original post, just go ahead and post it. But regardless, we're just splitting hairs on the terms 'Infant/Baby.' No Tax Dollars should be used to kill babies. Period, end of story.

Last edited:

The original poster who posted my supposed quote. It may have been you. I don't recall making that statement. My guess is he,she, or you used a partial quote and embellished it a bit. But i can't say for sure. All i can say is that i don't recall making that statement. But if you want to prove me wrong, then go for it. If you have the original post, just go ahead and post it. But regardless, we're just splitting hairs on the terms 'Infant/Baby.' No Tax Dollars should be used to kill babies. Period, end of story.

Exactly so as long as planned parenthood provides abortions then no tax dollars should go to paying for their buildings or payrolls.

The original poster who posted my supposed quote. It may have been you. I don't recall making that statement.

Recollecting is hard. You can ease the process by hitting the Page 1 link and reading your original post. Be sure to report back on your findings, we'll be waiting breathlessly.

For a short while after the election I thought everything was going to be much better, but I guess I was wrong....

The original poster who posted my supposed quote. It may have been you. I don't recall making that statement.

Recollecting is hard. You can ease the process by hitting the Page 1 link and reading your original post. Be sure to report back on your findings, we'll be waiting breathlessly.

Oh now i get it. You're just dumb. That wasn't my quote dummy. Try actually reading & comprehending before spewing ignorance. Go back and try again. Good luck.

Oh now i get it. You're just dumb. That wasn't my quote dummy. Try actually reading & comprehending before spewing ignorance. Go back and try again. Good luck.

GreenBeard is just trying to run away from our exchange on the previous page by attacking you ;)

GreenBeard is just trying to run away from our exchange on the previous page by attacking you ;)

I know. He quoted me, but he was inaccurate. I never made that statement. But regardless, i do support the article's author on his point. No Tax Dollars should be used to fund Abortion. You want to kill your baby? Do it with your own Money. Don't demand and force all Taxpayers to pay for it. That's just how i feel anyway.

For a short while after the election I thought everything was going to be much better, but I guess I was wrong....

I hear ya. I really do. 'Hope & Change' is just a terrible scam in the end. :(

He has lived up to his promise to try and fundamentally transform america, from record national debt/year levels to granting the federal government the authority to force private citizens to purchase products from private companies or face govt imposed penalties.

Just wait until his 2nd term, if he gets one, when he will be a lot more flexible to do what he wants [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWFxSNMguk]Obama caught on hot mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back