35 days left till democrats can stop pretending they care about blacks and other minorities....

Good news on for the democrat party.....they have just run the numbers..if hilary gets into office and brings in even more muslim immigrants and grants amnesty to millions of other illegal aliens in the country.....they found that black men can murder each other at even higher rates and it still will not effect democrat vote totals....also, when they pass voting from prison...even if young black men are in prison, they will still be able to vote democrat.....so.....good news for the democrats today......

Blacks.....get what you can get now...because in about 35 days....the democrats will put you back in your neighborhoods until 2018....for the next election....

I hope you felt the love of the democrat party this last few months....you won't feel it again until just before the next election........

While your schools still fail to educate your children, while your children have no jobs to work, while your children get addicted to drugs and alcohol, while your children murder each other in the thousands every year...

But as hilary stated...you do have a vibrant church culture....

Always love it when bitter old white dudes tell black Americans that they are sooo much smarter than blacks because they know better than to vote Democrat.

Why is it you think you are smarter than all black Americans?

And how has voting democrat at the 95% rate been going for black Americans? You do have a vibrant church culture...right?

Always love it when bitter old white dudes tell black Americans that they are sooo much smarter than blacks because they know better than to vote Democrat.

Let's see. Since blacks began voting overwhelmingly for Democrats, the bastard birth rate has triples. 25% in 1965 and damn near 75% today. The average IQ for blacks is 15 points less than whites. Blacks are incarcerated at a rate highly disproportional to their percentage in society. 1 in 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. Dropout rates are at 25%. Educational attainment is much lower than other groups.

Since blacks continue to support Democrats despite those horrendous results, it's not some old white dude saying I am much smarter, the numbers say enough to where I don't have to say a word. I'll let those numbers do the talking.

Well that certainly is the winning argument for Republicans- and Republicans wonder why blacks treat Republicans like lepers?

Because racists who call President Obama a 'n*gger' are telling blacks that they are smarter than blacks.

Gotta love the Trump voters....

Good news on for the democrat party.....they have just run the numbers..if hilary gets into office and brings in even more muslim immigrants and grants amnesty to millions of other illegal aliens in the country.....they found that black men can murder each other at even higher rates and it still will not effect democrat vote totals....also, when they pass voting from prison...even if young black men are in prison, they will still be able to vote democrat.....so.....good news for the democrats today......

I still enjoy pointing out that you are the one who is telling black Americans that you are so much smarter than all of them.

Blacks.....get what you can get now...because in about 35 days....the democrats will put you back in your neighborhoods until 2018....for the next election....

I hope you felt the love of the democrat party this last few months....you won't feel it again until just before the next election........

While your schools still fail to educate your children, while your children have no jobs to work, while your children get addicted to drugs and alcohol, while your children murder each other in the thousands every year...

But as hilary stated...you do have a vibrant church culture....

And how has voting democrat at the 95% rate been going for black Americans? You do have a vibrant church culture...right?

Let's see. Since blacks began voting overwhelmingly for Democrats, the bastard birth rate has triples. 25% in 1965 and damn near 75% today. The average IQ for blacks is 15 points less than whites. Blacks are incarcerated at a rate highly disproportional to their percentage in society. 1 in 3 1/2 blacks uses food stamps. Dropout rates are at 25%. Educational attainment is much lower than other groups.

Since blacks continue to support Democrats despite those horrendous results, it's not some old white dude saying I am much smarter, the numbers say enough to where I don't have to say a word. I'll let those numbers do the talking.

Well that certainly is the winning argument for Republicans- and Republicans wonder why blacks treat Republicans like lepers?

Because racists who call President Obama a 'n*gger' are telling blacks that they are smarter than blacks.

Gotta love the Trump voters....

Which members of the Republican party did that? Please...name names.......

Helloooooo

knock knock

Democrats ARE blacks, Hispanics and other minorities.

Smarter...no....but I have not been raised in democrat controlled voting districts my whole life........they are trapped inside and can't see past the democrats who control their schools, the democrats who report their news, the democrats who speak in their "vibrant" churches..........

They are trapped....and can't see that they are trapped.

Helloooooo

knock knock

Democrats ARE blacks, Hispanics and other minorities.

Yep........all of the racists of all colors now belong to the democrat party........

Forum List

Back