34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

Yours? Idk never meet him lol hahaha
no yours....give him some ass once in a while dont play the headache game...even gay men have needs...
Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
no need to inquire....just read some of your very feminine posts....you are as gay as richard simmons...
I banged a hot Brazilian girl last nite ,, she didn’t think I was gay, she called American man the best ever
yea like i believe that....every time you say you have had sex with a "hot" female, its funny how its always a different nationality...yea you can be anything oh the internet even a guy who has sex weekly with a woman from different stocks....
I mean I do. I will only date or marry a white female! Traditional American! But all races belong to the dominant race

no yours....give him some ass once in a while dont play the headache game...even gay men have needs...
Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
no need to inquire....just read some of your very feminine posts....you are as gay as richard simmons...
I banged a hot Brazilian girl last nite ,, she didn’t think I was gay, she called American man the best ever
I can guess why. You broke the Brazilian man code by putting the hose where you wouldn't want your nose.........and she liked it ?
She was open to it but was to big for her lol haha.. tmi I know
I was in the P.C. in Brasilia. The ear is open play for an extra $3

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

I served as a military doctor-----decades ago. Feel free to ask
Have you examined the patients?

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,

Let me get this right. You're saying that it's possible that first indications might not be completely accurate, so it's not a problem if they happen to prove wrong at a later date? Too bad that the right didn't care to be that reasonable about initial impressions on what caused the Benghazi attack.
It sure as Hell wasn't a video.............OOPS.
The CIA thought it was during the first 2 weeks after the attack.

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.
Then you will go with this from the military.
Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman told reporters that 17 service members diagnosed had already returned to duty in Iraq.

Eight service members who had been previously transported to Germany had been moved to the United States and would receive treatment at either Walter Reed military hospital or their home bases.

Hoffman said the service members were being treated on an outpatient basis and were transported back to the United States in order to be closer to their pre-deployment bases.

Nine service members remain in Germany and are undergoing evaluations and treatment.

OK?

and Hillary lied about the attack being caused by a video, until more information came out.

Going to try to turn this into another Benghazi?

Either they were both mistaken, or they were both lying. The difference is that Hillary admitted she had used incomplete information, and acknowledged the facts when better info was available. Trump refuses to do that.

and Hillary lied about the attack being caused by a video, until more information came out.

Either they were both mistaken, or they were both lying. The difference is that Hillary admitted she had used incomplete information, and acknowledged the facts when better info was available. Trump refuses to do that.

Got it

Hillary---saint

Trump---devil.

but trump was correct when he spoke,,,at the time there were no reported injuries/casualties,,,where as hilary straight up lied and knew it wasnt a video

Got it

Hillary---saint

Trump---devil.

It's more complex than that
Hillary --- Went by best available information until better info showed her to be wrong, so she acknowledged the more accurate facts, and admitted her mistake.
Trump --- Went by best available information until better info showed him to be wrong, but he refused to acknowledged the more accurate facts, or admit his mistake.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,
Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?
No, the left is LYING about this. Stop LYING

Trump: No Casualties in Iranian Missile Attack, U.S. Won't Allow Nuclear Iran > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Story

but trump was correct when he spoke,,,at the time there were no reported injuries/casualties,,,where as hilary straight up lied and knew it wasnt a video

Unlike our current president, who chooses the word of Russia over our own investigative agencies, Hillary accepted and repeated the word of our CIA throughout the entire time.

Unlike our current president, who chooses the word of Russia over our own investigative agencies, Hillary accepted and repeated the word of our CIA throughout the entire time.
Lying leftist!

Hillary Clinton's Russia collusion IOU: The answers she owes America

are you saying russia told trump there wasnt anyone injured???

I believed Nancy about Obamacare! Whooops!

You should get an adult to explain it to you if you think that is what I said.

You should get an adult to explain it to you if you think that is what I said.
well we are talking about trump lying about casualties,,,

or you were losing the debate and wanted to change the subject???

Should we invade Iran then?

Forum List

Back