34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,

You mean service members? So you did not want a terrorist responsible for deaths of 1000s killed? I see.

so lets just leave the bad guys alone....right dana?....

DROP DEAD, asshole. So the final medical diagnosis of these people after weeks of testing and treatment is that their head injuries are more serious and lasting than originally thought? I'm sure you are just DELIGHTED.

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Let’s ask the families of the 600 Americans that were killed by the terrorist shall we?

on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

Pentagon offers few details on troops' injuries in Iranian strike after Trump describes them as 'not very serious'

Pentagon officials last week acknowledged that 11 service members “were treated for concussion symptoms” and removed from Iraq for further treatment and testing after the Jan. 8 attack on two Iraqi bases that house American personnel. Iranian missiles caused massive craters when they hit al-Asad air base.

“In the days following the attack, out of an abundance of caution, some service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, others were sent to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, for follow-on screening,” according to a Pentagon statement.

Defense Department officials then said late Tuesday that more troops were transferred to Germany for treatment, The Washington Post first reported.

But Trump on Wednesday sought to downplay the injuries of the U.S. service members in the Iranian missile attack, telling reporters that he didn’t “consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I’ve seen.”

“I heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say and I can report that it’s not very serious," Trump said at a press conference in Davos, Switzerland.

Asked if he considers traumatic brain injuries to be serious, Trump replied, “They told me about it numerous days later. You'd have to ask the Department of Defense.”

The possible concussions were in a bunker that was 10 meters from a hit.................They were sent as to ensure they were OK...............The blast was sufficient to knock over a retaining wall.

Libs can't make up their minds....................One day he's a War Monger the next day he should have responded...........One thing is clear...............the Libs will WHINE no matter what he does...........

It's all they know.

600 Americans paid in advance with their lives

but his career of murder is over

Let me get this right. You're saying that it's possible that first indications might not be completely accurate, so it's not a problem if they happen to prove wrong at a later date? Too bad that the right didn't care to be that reasonable about initial impressions on what caused the Benghazi attack.

Let me get this right. You're saying that it's possible that first indications might not be completely accurate, so it's not a problem if they happen to prove wrong at a later date? Too bad that the right didn't care to be that reasonable about initial impressions on what caused the Benghazi attack.

thats not what I'm saying,,,

what caused the bengazi attack???

It sure as Hell wasn't a video.............OOPS.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

I served as a military doctor-----decades ago. Feel free to ask

I'll take concussions over deaths any time.....

You mean the terrorist attack that Obama lied about and said it was a protest? I mean the British government knew and got their people out so did the red cross. I guess Obama forgot to watch the eleven o'clock news that night.

and Hillary lied about the attack being caused by a video, until more information came out.

Going to try to turn this into another Benghazi?

Forum List

Back