34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,
Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

The blob lied. It’s that simple.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

Must be serious if they on an outpatient bases.

so lets look at this logically,,
on the first day after the attack these men showed no signs of injury but days and weeks later they started showing signs,,,

not sure how or where trump lied on the first day,,,,

it seems your TDS is the only real problem,,,
Come on, we all know tRump was lying. Did you see the pics of the damage?

And anyway, he does it all the time. What makes you think he wouldn't this time?

The blob lied. It’s that simple.

No, he didn't. But you can keep repeating your own lie ad nauseum if it makes you feel better.

So you want us to start bombing Iran?

Yea, I’m sure the left will be be very supportive of President Trump doing so.

When first reported there were no casualties or injuries but in later reports some troops experienced concussion symptoms which can be very serious.

So did Trump lie or go with what he was told at first?

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

I served as a military doctor-----decades ago. Feel free to ask
I'll ask you one. If someone is up walking around with a bad headache, balance issues, probable concussion from blast shock-wave, without visible head injury, at what level does concussion change to traumatic brain injury in a diagnosis in military hospital setting?

So let’s just say that every democrat leveling accusations against President Trump is biased so their opinions are biased and should not count.

Forum List

Back