34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...
maybe you should take your troll ass on somewhere else.

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!
The amazing Pres.Trump is the most honest and forthright ruler the county has had since George Washington. ... :thup:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

I know it is trolling season and some posters are perfect for it but again no...

Make me!

If you have the power to ban or remove me do it and if not then do me a favor and kiss off.

There are a few threads on this subject already and if you believe I am a troll then you should definitely realize Sunni is trolling the Op!
The only troll I see are trump haters
orange man bad

Did I say Trump is orange or bad?

Please point to the words where I hurt your feelings with and when you discover I did not write that seek help...

Leftardz want to issue purple hearts to every soldier who reports to sickbay. Worse yet, the leftardz want them to identify as war casualties.
Contards have no answer for their Orange messiahā€™s stupidity.
and what stupidity would that be?
Stupid
If you canā€™t see the stupidity of Trumpā€™s comment, well, you are just too far down the Trumpist rabbit hole.
Your TDS prevents you from seeing anything but hate for orange man
That is all you have because for some reason you are so invested in Trump.

ā€˜There should be a warning issued for those who become Trumpers. it would read:

ā€œBeware all ye who enter here

Ye shall become a mindless minion of the Orange lordā€.

Leftardz want to issue purple hearts to every soldier who reports to sickbay. Worse yet, the leftardz want them to identify as war casualties.
Stupid
If you canā€™t see the stupidity of Trumpā€™s comment, well, you are just too far down the Trumpist rabbit hole.

Well, you got us there, Coleslaw. Trump knew all this on Day One, the military medics knew this at the onset and he just covered it all up. I say we impeach the dumb Bastard! He was obviously trying to make the Iran attack look better just to influence the next election! :eek:

BTW, I've left things at the bottom of a toilet bowl with more brains than you.

If our wonderful Pres.Trump said the soldiers just had headacks.

Who are we to doubt his words? ... :dunno:
Certainly not Trumpers.
Just wait until another American is hurt. Then you'll be screeching WW3. So sad.
JUST a few years ago 4 American's died on obama's watch
Can you believe 600 calls for help by an ambassador and he ends up with a billy club up his A for his efforts.

Stupid

Well, you got us there, Coleslaw. Trump knew all this on Day One, the military medics knew this at the onset and he just covered it all up. I say we impeach the dumb Bastard! He was obviously trying to make the Iran attack look better just to influence the next election! :eek:

Coming from a guy named tube boob freak. I imagine you do know more about feces and dumped more shit down the toilet than anyone else.

Last edited:

Certainly not Trumpers.
Just wait until another American is hurt. Then you'll be screeching WW3. So sad.
Can you believe 600 calls for help by an ambassador and he ends up with a billy club up his A for his efforts.
Just imagine if that happened with the President

You need to quit being a hater and climb aboard the winning Trump train... :cool:
I wouldn't want the mentally deranged toad
The only toads I see are those too frightened to say one critical word of their lord. That is the very definition of being a toad.
so says the guy whose avatar is a fairy priest lol

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

orange man bad
You need to quit being a hater and climb aboard the winning Trump train... :cool:
The only toads I see are those too frightened to say one critical word of their lord. That is the very definition of being a toad.

Says the guy whose avatar is a man wearing a skirt.

I was expecting to hear that it was from being forced to watch 24 hours of dumbass dems in the Senate making shit up as they go. That would give anyone traumatic brain injury.

Last edited:

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no...

Make me!

orange man bad

Says the guy whose avatar is a man wearing a skirt.
It's the great seal of the state of Virginia
and it's not a man it's the Roman goddess Virtus. She is dressed as an Amazon standing on Tyranny.
Virginiaā€™s motto, ā€œSic Semper Tyrannisā€ (Thus Always to Tyrants)

Stupid

Coming from a guy whose name is tube boob freak. I imagine you do know more about feces and dumped more shit down the toilet than anyone else.
You only wish you had my tubes, moron. You'd shit yourself if you ever saw and heard my custom built 3,000 watt music system. I could save up a few years of boogers and snot-fairies and roll it all into a big ball and come up with a mass with 10X the intelligence of you! Perhaps in Trump's next administration, you can get a job working as his chief ass licker and dingleberry picker with your teeth?

I realize you don't quite have the educational requirements for the job, but you certainly do the mouth.

Stupid

Coming from a guy whose name is tube boob freak. I imagine you do know more about feces and dumped more shit down the toilet than anyone else.
You only wish you had my tubes, moron. You'd shit yourself if you ever saw and heard my custom built 3,000 watt music system. I could save up a few years of boogers and snot-fairies and roll it all into a big ball and come up with a mass with 10X the intelligence of you! Perhaps in Trump's next administration, you can get a job working as his chief ass licker and dingleberry picker with your teeth?

I realize you don't quite have the educational requirements for the job, but you certainly do the mouth.
LOL...

So this UPDATE on the status of the soldiers was DAYS AFTER President Trump's statement about headaches. Did you consider that he was commenting on the best information he had at the time? Or is he supposed to be Nostradamus?

Certainly not Trumpers.

That's what we get for electing a stupid fuck as Obama with no more brains than to hire a useless pustule of lard Hillary as his "Secretary of State."

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

and Hillary lied about the attack being caused by a video, until more information came out.

Going to try to turn this into another Benghazi?

Either they were both mistaken, or they were both lying. The difference is that Hillary admitted she had used incomplete information, and acknowledged the facts when better info was available. Trump refuses to do that.
but trump was correct when he spoke,,,at the time there were no reported injuries/casualties,,,where as hilary straight up lied and knew it wasnt a video

Unlike our current president, who chooses the word of Russia over our own investigative agencies, Hillary accepted and repeated the word of our CIA throughout the entire time.

are you saying russia told trump there wasnt anyone injured???
NOBODY said "there wasn't anyone injured." The lying leftists here are moving the goal posts.

Trump said there were no CASUALTIES. Good Allah, the left are deceitful. I don't think they're capable of honesty

Forum List

Back