34 States do not Sue Trump over the border wall

16 states that chap your snowflake ass
Sixteen states that are obstructing and politicizing this issue so as to play to their base. There is zero legal merit to
their lawsuit.
You can characterize it any juvenile and ridiculous way you like.

Why doesnt the press write it that way instead of 16 states sue Trump over border wall?

Two thirds of America's states are apparently OK with it.

So BUILD THE WALL, damnit.

Trump sued by 16 states over use of emergency powers to build border wall

What standing do Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Virginia have in such a suit? None of them have part of the wall being built on their land.
But they have military bases that money will be taken away from.

16 states that chap your snowflake ass
Sixteen states that are obstructing and politicizing this issue so as to play to their base. There is zero legal merit to
their lawsuit.
You can characterize it any juvenile and ridiculous way you like.
16 states that are doing what their citizens demand. Not what one orange, wannabe tyrant demands.

16 states that are doing what their citizens demand. Not what one orange, wannabe tyrant demands.
I live in one of those states, unfortunately. There has been no referendum on whether my state's resources should be thrown away on a pointless doomed to failure legal challenge, or not.

As is your usual habit you are just spewing out nonsense and thought free bullshit.

I live in one of those states, unfortunately. There has been no referendum on whether my state's resources should be thrown away on a pointless doomed to failure legal challenge, or not.

As is your usual habit you are just spewing out nonsense and thought free bullshit.
Doomed to failure? Easy and shut win for the states. The President is not a dictator, much as he wishes he were.

Why doesnt the press write it that way instead of 16 states sue Trump over border wall?

All it needed was 1 state. Instead, it’s 16 times that
16 states led by America hating scum.
I guess you can never claim to care about the Constitution again
I guess you can keep lying until you finally burn in hell.

All it needed was 1 state. Instead, it’s 16 times that
16 states led by America hating scum.
I guess you can never claim to care about the Constitution again
I guess you can keep lying until you finally burn in hell.
Any other magicks you want to curse me with? :cuckoo:

Have you ever looked at the 13 national emergencies President Obama declared? Not one had anything to do with his ego or a campaign promise, and, not one defied the Congress.
No I have not and I don't doubt President Obama had the right to make these declarations just as I don't question Trump's right to address the long time mess at our Southern border.
This is pure obstruction and the politicized barking of a pack of sixteen dogs.

Speaking of obstruction, and I don't believe the 16 states are obstructing, how about McConnell's refusal to bring forth President Obama's nominee to replace Scalia?

BTW, a Bipartisan Congress didn't support Trump's demand for $5.7 billion for his wall, and do you know money already provided for extending the wall passed by bipartisan Congressional vote in 2017 and has not yet been fully spent?

Have you ever looked at the 13 national emergencies President Obama declared? Not one had anything to do with his ego or a campaign promise, and, not one defied the Congress.
No I have not and I don't doubt President Obama had the right to make these declarations just as I don't question Trump's right to address the long time mess at our Southern border.
This is pure obstruction and the politicized barking of a pack of sixteen dogs.

So now Trump would have:
  • Feb 12, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Illegally Entering the Sovereign territory of the United States of America

30 states didn’t sue to end the ACA. 60% of America’s states were apparently okay with it. :lol:

Speaking of obstruction, and I don't believe the 16 states are obstructing, how about McConnell's refusal to bring forth President Obama's nominee to replace Scalia?
How about it? What does one have to do with the other? Start a thread about it.

The obstruction that I talk about and is relevant to this thread is 16 states (my horribly run state is one of them) obstructing President Trump's constitutional right and duty to declare a national emergency (Obama declared a national emergency thirteen times during his two terms) by filing a frivolous and obstructive law suit doomed to failure.

It has no chance of succeeding in court and is designed to obstruct and whip up media and partisan frenzy as we head into a presidential election season.

Please demonstrate how the president doesn't have the right to declare national emergencies and decide when and where they are appropriate to invoke. I'll be waiting for your reply.

30 states didn’t sue to end the ACA. 60% of America’s states were apparently okay with it. :lol:

Very much true, and it passed and is now law.

So how does that relate to the current majority of states that apparently support Trump?

Forum List

Back