34% Are Less Likely to Follow NFL Because of Protests

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Really?
upload_2017-9-22_13-16-15.png

34% Are Less Likely to Follow NFL Because of Protests.

I watched a few minutes of that game, and it was amazing how many empty seats there were.
The seats are red, and at first glance you think you're seeing all these fans wearing 9er colors, but once you looked closer, you were seeing the red empty seats.

By the way, I can honestly say I'm watching a whole lot less.

I watched a few minutes of that game, and it was amazing how many empty seats there were.
The seats are red, and at first glance you think you're seeing all these fans wearing 9er colors, but once you looked closer, you were seeing the red empty seats.

By the way, I can honestly say I'm watching a whole lot less.
Didn't watch a second last season, and I'm even more inclined to continue that streak even more with the continued shenanigans.

I stopped watching it all when the Irving PD caught Michael Irvin buying coke from some little kids mom and the Cowboys did nothing.

The Nitwit Felons League is a bunch of horse shit to distract you from issues that actually concern you pocket book and legal rights.

Fuck the NFL.

Note to white trash.....uh, the negro's already got they checks....LOLOLOLOLO....so stay home all the fuck you want...who gives a fuck about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to white trash.....uh, the negro's already got they checks....LOLOLOLOLO....so stay home all the fuck you want...who gives a fuck about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the whole point of this went right over you head didnt it?...

IT is the NFL that is failing to manage this problem.

Once the players have no more NFL to play in then fuck every Gawd Damned one of them.

It always does with her, she is all about black and white, nothing else. Little picture vs. big picture.

Note to white trash.....uh, the negro's already got they checks.... LOLOLOLOLO....

Oh, do they? For how long? Until tv ratings drop low enough that the commercial money and tv contracts dry up? Until lack of butts in seats from non-renewal of season tickets stsrts forcing prices down? Until teams start losing money?

Do these negros (your word, and probably nicer thsn whst I'd call them) understand that as NFL interest wanes, the amount of money they can maje goes down? The Salary Cap is based on NFL revenues.if revenues go down, so will the salary cap, which will cost the overpaid, the underperforming, and the malcontents their jobs dirst.

Last edited:
I still watch games and still enjoy them. They are like any other entertainer, I don’t care what their politics or opinions are, they are just entertainers and nothing else.

Yeah!!! You go gurl!!

Your boy Kaepernack is really cashing in!!

....oh wait.....

never mind......

:rofl:

Why do you turn your back on your teams ? The players wear the shirt so you should back them.

If they are going to protest the very nation where they are making millions, fuck 'em.

Very true, that is why I can’t take these guys seriously. They play a game, make millions and then claim they are oppressed. Lol!
I thought that they were protesting against the police slaughter of black people rather than any personal grievance.

It always does with her, she is all about black and white, nothing else. Little picture vs. big picture.
apparently she thinks if a player signs a 40 million dollar contract he gets it all up front....

Why do you turn your back on your teams ? The players wear the shirt so you should back them.

If they are going to protest the very nation where they are making millions, fuck 'em.

Very true, that is why I can’t take these guys seriously. They play a game, make millions and then claim they are oppressed. Lol!
I thought that they were protesting against the police slaughter of black people rather than any personal grievance.
thats what you get for thinking tommy....

Forum List

Back