34% Are Less Likely to Follow NFL Because of Protests

Why do you turn your back on your teams ? The players wear the shirt so you should back them.

If they are going to protest the very nation where they are making millions, fuck 'em.

Very true, that is why I can’t take these guys seriously. They play a game, make millions and then claim they are oppressed. Lol!
I thought that they were protesting against the police slaughter of black people rather than any personal grievance.

And what the fuck does one particular case of a cop shooting have to do with the national anthem during a football game? Nothing. It's really about pushing the progressive Agenda during games, because otherwise no one listens to their nonsens.

Why do you turn your back on your teams ? The players wear the shirt so you should back them.

If they are going to protest the very nation where they are making millions, fuck 'em.

Very true, that is why I can’t take these guys seriously. They play a game, make millions and then claim they are oppressed. Lol!
I thought that they were protesting against the police slaughter of black people rather than any personal grievance.

And what the fuck does one particular case of a cop shooting have to do with the national anthem during a football game? Nothing. It's really about pushing the progressive Agenda during games, because otherwise no one listens to their nonsens.
Well it seems to have got everyones attention. Why do you need the anthem played before domestic games ?

Well it seems to have got everyones attention. Why do you need the anthem played before domestic games ?

It's tradition. We don't hate our heritage.

But you seem to hate freedom of expression.

You don't like people that protest Muslims. Does that mean you hate freedom of expression too?

You don't like people that protest Muslims. Does that mean you hate freedom of expression too?

"people that protest muslims" are the dumbest fucks on the planet.

I accept that the majority of them are stupid but essentially they are no different than Hitler and his mates. You cannot vilify 2 billion human beings and retain any credibility.

It's the National Anthem. It shoild be played at the beginning of every work and school day. Kids should learn it (all 4 verses), along with the Pledge of Allegiance before the end if their first year in school.

It's the National Anthem. It shoild be played at the beginning of every work and school day. Kids should learn it (all 4 verses), along with the Pledge of Allegiance before the end if their first year in school.
Ok, I respect that. Our anthem is reserved for special occasions and is the best anthem in the world.

Ok, I respect that. Our anthem is reserved for special occasions and is the best anthem in the world.

I have to respectfully disagree, but I'm fairly sure you expected thst. #2 after the Star Spangled Banner is Scotland the Brave. Gotta love any national anthem related to the English getting beat up.

Who said anyone hates freedom of expression? I don’t watch sports for political statements, you might but I don’t. I watch sports to be entertained and to get my mind off the serious things in life. When I go to work, I work, I don’t express political or other unrelated opinions when I am talking to my customers, not the right time or right place and neither is a football field. I could lose my job for expressing my opinion at work, it isn’t what I get paid to do.

Football players are free to express their opinions and everyone has a right to agree or criticize their opinions. That is what freedom is.

When you go to a job do you protest about politics while your employer pays you?

"people that protest muslims" are the dumbest fucks on the planet.

I accept that the majority of them are stupid but essentially they are no different than Hitler and his mates. You cannot vilify 2 billion human beings and retain any credibility.

So you are against freedom of expression?

I have to respectfully disagree, but I'm fairly sure you expected thst. #2 after the Star Spangled Banner is Scotland the Brave. Gotta love any national anthem related to the English getting beat up.
I do like the Scottish anthem. And the French as well. Both would get you pumped up and ready for anything.

Who said anyone hates freedom of expression? I don’t watch sports for political statements, you might but I don’t. I watch sports to be entertained and to get my mind off the serious things in life. When I go to work, I work, I don’t express political or other unrelated opinions when I am talking to my customers, not the right time or right place and neither is a football field. I could lose my job for expressing my opinion at work, it isn’t what I get paid to do.

Football players are free to express their opinions and everyone has a right to agree or criticize their opinions. That is what freedom is.

When you go to a job do you protest about politics while your employer pays you?
Playing the anthem is a political statement.

I'm a casual viewer since late 90s'. rule changes, clock runs, no action. Penalties at any time when same foul not called 100 times before? All commercials on TV. NFL RedZone is the only way to go. I glance at it occasionally.

Good passing teams are kind of exciting? Note: Det had only one possession entire 1st quarter last game. Clock ran. One drive. College has better rules.

300lb fat forking lineman would not last 3 min running a soccer pitch. Let them become security guards at inner city Krogers 10hr/day on fat feet.

Playing the anthem is a political statement.

Can you answer the question?

Forum List

Back