Please can somebody tell me what the hell Trump has done thus far?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Other than eat, tweet and talk shit, can somebody please list what Trump has done thus far for you nuts to be praising this clown?

You have a loud small mouth president, and?

Other than undoing the Obama legacy out of racist spite, do tell me what the clown has done???

Last edited:
If I thought for even one second that you were the least bit interested in an intelligent response, I would be happy to write you a volume.

You aren't - so I won't.

Other than eat, tweet and talk shit, can somebody please list what Trump has done thus far for you nuts to be praising this clown?

You have a loud small mouth president, and?
How many times do you have to be told? NO matter what anyone tells you, just like the other regressive tools, you still cannot wrap your 50 IQ brain around it.

Trump has appointed a relativity good judge to the Supreme Court, he has prevented IRS enforcement of the Obamacare tax penalty, and he has c1nt-blocked crooked Hillary from the White House.

All in all, very fantastic!

He hasn't raised my taxes and he hasn't tried to take any of my rights away from me. Things are pretty much the same for me as they were under Obama, Bush, etc., etc., although some politicians aren't afraid to tell you that a part of their agenda is to take at least one of my rights from me. Those politicians will never get my vote, I don't care if they are running against Bozo the Clown.

Other than undoing the Obama legacy out of racist spite, do tell me what the clown has done???
Why is everything to you about race? ..... :dunno:

Obama's only legacy is failure upon failure.. It has nothing to do with his race. He was just inept and clueless.

Trump on the other hand is all about success, whether it be in politics or business. As the saying goes, "everyone loves a winner", and our beloved President is definitely a Winner!!! ...... :cool:

1. Appointed Supreme Court Judge Neil Gorsuch.
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took US out of TPP.
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years).
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6.
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7-year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%.
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 jobs created.
15. Median household income at a 7-year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of a Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS.
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA.
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs.
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date.
28. Created a commission on child trafficking.
29. Created a commission on voter fraud.
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative.
34. Women in Entrepreneurship Act.
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank.
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning.
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again 'buy American and hire American.
43. Cutting regulations - 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program.
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47. $78 billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saved $22 million by reducing White House payroll.
51. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history).
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt. 53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed an Executive Order to promote energy independence and economic growth.
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any president in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any president since Truman.
57. Has given head executive of each branch of government a 6-month time frame dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat and restructure and improve efficacy of their branch.
58. Refused his Presidential pay check and donated it to Veterans issues.

Quit your whining, open your eyes, and see how America is being made great again.

Today on Twitter, the President has raised tensions with North Korea; the Golden State Warriors; Iran; the NFL; and John McCain.

Forum List

Back