30 people shot, 7 killed! Oh wait it's Chicago......never mind.

Did we have invade your country, rape and murder your women and children, steal your land, torture your children?
No. That shit is on you.
As for me, I’ve never been fucked over by an Indian. Only you evil white people.
Anyone alive today didn't take part of that ... that was so 150+ years ago..

Yet .. BLM invaded the country in 2020 - 2021, murdered many, stole property, destroyed property and many of the atrocities you described.

Did we have invade your country, rape and murder your women and children, steal your land, torture your children?
No. That shit is on you.
As for me, I’ve never been fucked over by an Indian. Only you evil white people.
To add on .. given your response, I assume you're black ... and you do realize that Indian people are dominating technology jobs over black people. Cheers!

Just pointing out your racist tendencies.
Like my Black Deaths Matter thread I maintained for years until it was shutdown by Woke Leftists like you? Or my ongoing support for Pastor Brooks who is one of the only men actually doing something to help the young Black kids in Chicago find another path other than drugs and gangs? You are just like my friend Im2angry who did everything he could to brand me as a RACIST and failed. You people are twisted.

Forum List

Back