30 people shot, 7 killed! Oh wait it's Chicago......never mind.

Well, cops are leaving for the suburbs or retiring faster than they can be rehired..... so the question is, is this going to lead to less violence...selling of drugs? or more?
Is it important? are the deaths important? ..the long term gradual degradation of the city? and does poltical leadership have anything to do with it?

So no, I really dont think pointing out crime as it happens is a racist thing to do, it only opens up more questions, and it should make you stop and think about the place where you live and other cities as well.

Leftists stop and think? Don’t be silly.

Mass murders happens every day in Chicago and other big city shitholes but the Democrats won't do jackshit about it.
Nothing ever changes in Chicagostan because neither party sees any political benefit from improving the situation and the Democrat leaders of Chicagostan BENEFIT from the drug money.

Nothing ever changes in Chicagostan because neither party sees any political benefit from improving the situation and the Democrat leaders of Chicagostan BENEFIT from the drug money.
The Democrats won't do anything to the minority community that keeps them in power. That includes holding the Blacks and Browns accountable for their crimes. That is why Chicago and other Democrat controlled big city shitholes have such a high crime rate.

If only 30 people were shot in Chicago this weekend the news should be the drop in violence.

Are you talking about minority kids? Democrats love dead kids. Put in more abortion clinics. Ruh roh sell those baby body parts.
No. I’m talking about LAUGHatLEFTISTS and your government killing Native children with smallpox infested blankets.
His quote:
PM me your address and I’ll send you some blankets.
What is your view on the government murdering Native kids?

Forum List

Back