3 Year around the world cruise...

There are cruises out there for adults only held solely for the purpose of hooking up. Don’t ask me how I know this.

I get that. Most every cruise line commercial on TV makes it look like you're gonna get laid. :laughing0301:

I get that. Most every cruise line commercial on TV makes it look like you're gonna get laid. :laughing0301:
Right. But to be honest, everybody can afford to go on one of these floating diarrhea buckets. IF I ever went on one it would have to be exclusive (maybe via being price prohibitive), have a lot of folks like me (I.e., little to no diversity), and a very good shot of hooking up with a chick. It cannot be crowded and there should be a 2-1 ratio of women to men. And they have to be decent looking women.

Even if I knew it were 100% legit with no chance for loss of money, no way I would spend 3 years on a cruise ship.

Probably shouldn't join The Navy then ...

fleet-of-military-ships-at-sea-in-arabian-gulf--may-2003-200200836-001-59ab108e03f4020011e771c7.jpg

You all know the Navy doesn’t do 3 year floats right?

True, and neither does this cruise ... according to the prospectus, they would visit 382 different ports ... that's (on average) going on shore every 3 days. Better than when I was deployed.

How the three-year cruise fell apart​

A lot of people are out a lot of money.

Even if I knew it were 100% legit with no chance for loss of money, no way I would spend 3 years on a cruise ship.

It is interesting that the bank of the guy in the story told him it was not safe and did not want to send his money but he forced them to.

I wouldn't spend three days on a cruise ship, but I realize that's just me. Confined in small spaces, with the press of humanity all around me and dictated as to when I can leave? And floating on the open sea?

What about this is appealing?

No, just a no from me. However, I understand a lot of people like it, so, okay.

I wouldn't spend three days on a cruise ship, but I realize that's just me. Confined in small spaces, with the press of humanity all around me and dictated as to when I can leave? And floating on the open sea?

What about this is appealing?

No, just a no from me. However, I understand a lot of people like it, so, okay.
Worked for an air travel club. We sold lots of cruise packages, always sold out quickly.

Forum List

Back