3 facts to counter Obama’s Alaska global warming hype?

Hahahahaha. How was the wheat crop in Greenland this year?

There's never been a wheat crop in Greenland. At best, the settlers managed a bit of barley.

That's a good example of the denier alternate-reality history. In this case, they believe the Viking settlers grew vast fields of wheat in Greenland.

If someone wanted to, they could grow barley in Greenland now, but it makes no economic sense. We do know trees are coming back to Greenland now, something that didn't happened in the MWP. And it's now possible to grow cold-tolerant vegetables in Greenland, which is also new.

Produce picked from the tundra: Welcome to climate change in Greenland - World News

So, they were growing when it was warming.

That's odd. I thought Warming was bad? Is it easier to grow on a sheet of ice?

Were the Eskimos directing all of their farts at that one glacier?

Sadly, that kind of discourse is now all Westwall and most deniers are capable of.

Their little minds simply can't comprehend that different glaciers behave differently. According to denier pseudoscience, all glaciers must advance or retreat in lockstep with the global temp average. Deniers, as a whole, can't handle fourth-grade level logic and science. That would be why mainstream science ignores them completely. And instead of taking that as a signal to step up their game, deniers use it as an excuse to invoke more conspiracy madness.
sometimes when the lies are so bad, the process of debate fails. When one can't come down to a level to discuss the real facts, then the issue becomes a non issue. Seems folks laid out the facts and you still can't accept the facts. I doubt there is much more to prove to you. You will never accept the facts. Making the argument a moot point. Why not simply state you agree to disagree and move along? why do you always feel the need to write comments that are condescending? Shows no real class. I know that isn't important to you, but I see the folks on my side of the issue basically telling you that and you still wish to engage. Funny stuff!

Here's what's actually happening.

no%20slow%20down%20in%20global%20warming.jpg

You can spot propaganda for public consumption from science. What IS that trend line there CrickHam? Why no label?

Because by 2015 (which is NOT shown in that whateveritis) --- it runs about 0.15degC/decade or only 1.5degC per century.. WAAY the crap below the model estimates on which this "crisis" is based. Not only that -- But that's not REAL global surface data because the 1998 El Nino peak is WAAAAAY higher in real data sets or the satellite data..

Don't rightly know WHAT that is.. Compared it to Hadley Cru or satellite.. Looks like pure fiction for the masses..

Last edited:
I don't understand why you folks think tree stumps under the teminus of a glacier is such a hoot. It shows the glacier - that particular glacier - did not extend that far, during the medieval warm period.

So what? Has that been the case at any significant number of the thousands of rapidly retreating glaciers worldwide? No.

You are grasping at straws. That you do so with such glee is truly sad.

What caused the MWarmPeriod? Significant enough to melt that glacier back to where we are today for at LEAST the life of the trees....

How BIG were the stumps?? (((always looking for proxies !!!)))

I love it, in the title of the graph "corrected" funny stuff. In order to push the lie, they must first correct the data, because the earth lies.

JC can tell propaganda from science.. Great job !!!!!!

:udaman:

Time we start referring to "corrected" data as propaganda when it departs conveniently from the accepted data sets..

I love it, in the title of the graph "corrected" funny stuff. In order to push the lie, they must first correct the data, because the earth lies.

JC can tell propaganda from science.. Great job !!!!!!

:udaman:

Time we start referring to "corrected" data as propaganda when it departs conveniently from the accepted data sets..
it's funny, almost every post has some word in it, which is most definitely a propaganda story only. Why else would they have to post up, corrected, manipulated, adjusted. Because the stats don't line up with the models. plain and simply put.

sometimes when the lies are so bad, the process of debate fails.

Excellent! jc finally displays awareness of why nobody in the scientific community will waste any time debating deniers.

Now, we just need to get jc to take that second step, and stop lying. Can he do it?

it's funny, almost every post has some word in it, which is most definitely a propaganda story only. Why else would they have to post up, corrected, manipulated, adjusted. Because the stats don't line up with the models. plain and simply put.

Oh, no, a big fail! He went right back to making stuff up, which got him accolades from his fellow cultists.

The point of this thread clearly is that the deniers have nothing. They're howling conspiracy theories at the moon, failing hilariously at basic logic, and throwing every bit of nonsense they can imagine at the wall, in the hopes that something sticks.

When the science backs you up, you don't have to use such desperate tactics. The rational people here "win" by ignoring the denier deflections and just just pointing to the data again.

sometimes when the lies are so bad, the process of debate fails.

Excellent! jc finally displays awareness of why nobody in the scientific community will waste any time debating deniers.

Now, we just need to get jc to take that second step, and stop lying. Can he do it?

Oh, no, a big fail! He went right back to making stuff up, which got him accolades from his fellow cultists.

The point of this thread clearly is that the deniers have nothing. They're howling conspiracy theories at the moon, failing hilariously at basic logic, and throwing every bit of nonsense they can imagine at the wall, in the hopes that something sticks.

When the science backs you up, you don't have to use such desperate tactics. The rational people here "win" by ignoring the denier deflections and just just pointing to the data again.
tooth we're still waiting on the reasons. have you or any of your little friends provided why the need for correction, adjustment? Nope. Oh wait, yeah I do get them, the response is alwayssssss, 'I already gave it to you go read', when in fact I got jack shit. So constructive that one can't wait to engage the lunacy.

Were the Eskimos directing all of their farts at that one glacier?

Sadly, that kind of discourse is now all Westwall and most deniers are capable of.

Their little minds simply can't comprehend that different glaciers behave differently. According to denier pseudoscience, all glaciers must advance or retreat in lockstep with the global temp average. Deniers, as a whole, can't handle fourth-grade level logic and science. That would be why mainstream science ignores them completely. And instead of taking that as a signal to step up their game, deniers use it as an excuse to invoke more conspiracy madness.

Ummm, it's you clowns who are claiming that a single glacier was retreating when there are other glaciers that have already retreated exposing MWP era forests. So, you idiots deny actual facts.

I know who i would listen to....and it ain't you....admiral!

Has Moothy figured out that he said warming is better for growing?

Doubtful.. The admiral has a real hard time with the basics. Something to do with lack of vitamins when he was a child I suspect.

Methinks this whole issue is naught more than an excuse for some people to feel superior to other people. I have yet to hear anyone put forth sound proposals for how to deal with inevitable change.

Doubtful.. The admiral has a real hard time with the basics. Something to do with lack of vitamins when he was a child I suspect.

Frank, Westwall and jc are outdoing themselves with this latest retardation. They're all actually strongly implying that since warmer temperatures help things grow in Greenland, warmer temperatures must therefore help things grow all over the planet.

Yes, they are actually that stupid, and so proud of it. A second grader would be wondering why they're being so dumb. Most deniers are just profoundly dimwitted people. That's another reason, along with their pathological dishonesty, why everyone ignores them.

Last edited:

Frank, Westwall and jc are outdoing themselves with this latest retardation. They're all actually strongly implying that since warmer temperatures help things grow in Greenland, warmer temperatures must therefore help things grow all over the planet.

Yes, they are actually that stupid, and so proud of it. A second grader would be wondering why they're being so dumb. Most deniers are just profoundly dimwitted people. That's another reason, along with their pathological dishonesty, why everyone ignores them.

Here's some homework for you admiral. Tell us the average temperature of Brazil, then tell us the types and quantities of food they grow. Here's a hint...it's warmer than the US...

So by Westwall logic, Death Valley is the most fertile spot on earth, and a temperature rise of 50C would increase crop yields all over the earth.

So by Westwall logic, Death Valley is the most fertile spot on earth, and a temperature rise of 50C would increase crop yields all over the earth.

Oooooh poor wittle mammy. Let's see here.... Hmmm what's the difference between Death Valley and Brazil? Hmmm?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gosh, you're lame.

Forum List

Back