3 facts to counter Obama’s Alaska global warming hype?

Here's what's actually happening.

no%20slow%20down%20in%20global%20warming.jpg
Thirty years is usually considered enough to establish a trend. So, what does the line look like if we go from 1970 to today? That is about 45 years.
The little ice age lasted for hundreds of years, buy you claim 30 years establishes a trend?

Oh, that's right . . . . you think Michael Mann's Hockey Stick graph isn't a complete fraud.

Old Fuck and his dick crick posting crap again... I grow tired of you posting fantasy crap and calling it scientific.. The fact is the satellite data is far superior to the land based garbage which has been mangled and adjusted so that it doesn't have any scientific value...

Yep. He posted "data" known to be fraudulent to prove that global warming isn't a scam.

You all have been screaming that every climate organization on the planet has been altering their data without valid justification in order to make global warming look worse for SO long, you've actually come to believe your own lies. You all need to back up and think about your evidence for this charge. It consists of.... well... uh...

NOTHING

YOU HAVE NO "DATA KNOWN TO BE FRAUDULENT".

Last edited:
So you somehow missed the whole "Reduce CO2 emissions" thing?
Of course not. It's a nice fantasy that people tell themselves so they can feel better, but it's not reality. Here's reality. It simply doesn't matter what the US does re CO2, because India and China will continue expanding their emissions and will cancel out any reduction. Here's another reality. We can't possibly reduce emissions far enough fast enough to effect global temperatures without destroying the economy. Alternative energy is a great idea, but don't try to sell it as a solution to man-caused global warming, because it's not.

Oooooh poor wittle mammy. Let's see here.... Hmmm what's the difference between Death Valley and Brazil? Hmmm?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gosh, you're lame.

But you're the one claiming that higher temperatures are always beneficial. Are you walking back that claim, or sticking with it? Because if you are sticking with it, you'd have to believe Death Valley, being about the hottest place on earth, would be the most fertile place on earth.

Oh, Brazil during their summer is generally cooler than the midwestern USA during our summer. Most of Brazil is more like SoCal, pleasantly warm all the time. It's not that Brazil is hot, it's that it never gets cold, which allows slow-growing crops like sugar cane to be grown.

Now, here in the USA, farmers know that higher temperatures mean lower crop yields. Corn grows best at around 76F, and corn dies completely within a few hours if the temperature hits 114F. On a 100F+ day, that can happen in the fields under direct sunlight. Soybeans grow best at around 85F, and yields start drop off steadily above that point. Wheat grows best at around 72F. And so on.

And that's solely the temperature effect. It's not taking into account the dryness that usually goes along with the increased temperature, which is usually more damaging than the heat itself.

Needless to say, there aren't many farmers in the USA hoping for hotter temperatures.

You all have been screaming that every climate organization on the planet has been altering their data without valid justification in order to make global warming look worse for SO long, you've actually come to believe your own lies. You all need to back up and think about your evidence for this charge. It consists of.... well... uh...

NOTHING

At least not since YESTERDAY when you posted that NOAA reanalysis propaganda that contradicts EVERY KNOWN TEMPERATURE record we have.. :ack-1: :rofl:

At least not since YESTERDAY when you posted that NOAA reanalysis propaganda that contradicts EVERY KNOWN TEMPERATURE record we have.. :ack-1: :rofl:

That's right. The whole universe is conspiring against you, and only you and a few other brave souls understand the RealTruth.

Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes. I can see it hasn't been going well so far, but if you keep turning up the volume, maybe that will change. Give it a try.

Oh, good news for deniers! A fellow denier has created a search tool that filters out all non-denier sources. That is, only denier conspiracy websites are searched.

http://www.defyccc.com/search/#gsc.tab=0

That will help the deniers considerably in their quest to remain morally pure and untainted by any data from outside of the cult.

Only the true believers in AGW alarmism are told what is safe to read. Skeptics have to read everything because we don't get funded to do research, and we don't often get published when we do it for free. There is usually enough crap in warmers' paper to make life interesting though.

That's right. The whole universe is conspiring against you, and only you and a few other brave souls understand the RealTruth.

Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes. I can see it hasn't been going well so far, but if you keep turning up the volume, maybe that will change. Give it a try.

Oh, good news for deniers! A fellow denier has created a search tool that filters out all non-denier sources. That is, only denier conspiracy websites are searched.

That will help the deniers considerably in their quest to remain morally pure and untainted by any data from outside of the cult.
no, not the whole universe. Just those who receive government funding and fraudulently update records from past records. And who fraudulently change current records as well. Those fraudulent folks, not the whole universe. It is so you to make the statement though since you do everything to extremes. Funny tooth, just funny.

Couple stable facts stand in opposition to your lunacy..

1) Points made in the OP of this thread are true..

2) The junk temperature chart that CrickHam attempted to pass off just yesterday --- was fake data.
Meaning desperately "reanalyzed" data that has no relationship to ANY of the MEASURED temperature records.

Note how I did that without all the wordy puss that you use..
Maybe time for another Mammy word chart.. You remember the last one??

NOTHING

Bull shit! ALL GISS and HCN data has been so badly mutilated that its nor fit for use for anything scientific..

1) Points made in the OP of this thread are true.

Especially my point that the deniers are running entirely on conspiracy theories now.

I don't know what a bizarre phrase like "wordy puss" even means. I can only guess it's part of the special denier cult vocabulary. Kind of like how Scientologists will talk about an "operating Thetan" or "suppressive person".

1) Points made in the OP of this thread are true.

Especially my point that the deniers are running entirely on conspiracy theories now.

I don't know what a bizarre phrase like "wordy puss" even means. I can only guess it's part of the special denier cult vocabulary. Kind of like how Scientologists will talk about an "operating Thetan" or "suppressive person".
that warmest still haven't presented any factual evidence to support their point. Got it!!!

Forum List

Back