3 Conservative Lies About Obama's Record Debunked in One Post

I must say, the guys who planned Obama's failure on inauguration night did give it their best.

Hey... 0bama cultivated that failure for over three years... He turned failure into an art form, making Jimmah Carter feel 100% better about himself....

He turned blaming Booooooosh into a 4-year campaign theme, spanning TWO election cycles...

BUt, go ahead and pretend everything is on the right track....:thup:

And the party of no had nothing to do with it. Blocking jobs, blocking infrastructure ... they said they would do it, and they did it.

:thup:

I must say, the guys who planned Obama's failure on inauguration night did give it their best.

Hey... 0bama cultivated that failure for over three years... He turned failure into an art form, making Jimmah Carter feel 100% better about himself....

He turned blaming Booooooosh into a 4-year campaign theme, spanning TWO election cycles...

And even Carter has come down on Obama as a failure...THAT in of itself says something...

Lefties newest thing is putting up bullshit charts from Lefty websites - without making any sort of their own statement - and expecting us to take the time to deconstruct the falsified data behind it.

F them.

Yes, bullshit charts made from real world data as opposed to righties claims pulled straight out of their asses and based on what they wish was true.

Smoke another one...:420:

And the party of no had nothing to do with it. Blocking jobs, blocking infrastructure ... they said they would do it, and they did it.

Can't spend money we don't have without cutting somewhere else... It's a simple concept that seems lost on the left...

The money tree is empty....

But the left was never interested in passing a budget anyway, was it?

"Disgusting" is the term, I believe....

Can't spend money we don't have without cutting somewhere else... It's a simple concept that seems lost on the left...

The money tree is empty....

But the left was never interested in passing a budget anyway, was it?

"Disgusting" is the term, I believe....

They'll just TAX all the rich have that will last about 9 months in the current spending habits of this government.

And then where are they going to go? Door to door to every citizen and make them empty thier pockets?

hang them upside down for every CENT?

Lefties newest thing is putting up bullshit charts from Lefty websites - without making any sort of their own statement - and expecting us to take the time to deconstruct the falsified data behind it.

F them.

Yes, bullshit charts made from real world data as opposed to righties claims pulled straight out of their asses and based on what they wish was true.

Did Somone say GRAPH?

Here one for ya Pink Pony idiot:

ChangeInEmployment0108to0512.png

Completely addresses and DEBUNKS the OP. Ride that into the sun you DERP.​

Where's the link to the story that comes from, if you don't mind?

Did Somone say GRAPH?

I told YOU quite a few posts ago it was in my original POST of this graph.

It's YOUR fucking THREAD.

And YOU haven't paid attention.

GO FISH DERP.

*I* am NOT going to post it again.

Can dupes really be such fools and cheats? LOL! Pubs produce giant debt, gov't growth, STUPID wars and Depressions, and campaign on on ridiculous propaganda as if nothing like that has ever happened. Racist thieves and total fools...

image.png

UPDATE: Jobs Under The First Bush Term Vs. Jobs Under The First Obama Term - Business Insider

The latest version of this chart showing Obama's first term (on the right) with Bush's first term (on the left).
In each one, the red line is private sector jobs. The green line is local government jobs. The blue line is state jobs

Original Story:
Austerity At Work | The Big Picture

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.09.25-PM.png

ED-AP357D_laffe_D_20120611163003.jpg

Obama Jobs Record Lie #1: "Obama's unemployment numbers would look a lot worse if he didn't create a bunch of government jobs!"

DEBUNKED: The lines on the right, Obama's first term, show local AND state jobs plummeting downward. While, mysteriously, on the left, in Bush's first term, both shoot way up. Hmm. Weird.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #2: "Obama has killed the private sector!!!!"

DEBUNKED: Quite to the contrary, you can see from his red line compared to Bush's he actually added enough jobs in his first term to put his tally up above Bush's. So, yeah. There's some bullshit.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #3: "We'd have a lot better outlook if Obama wasn't spending us into a oblivion!!!"

DEBUNKED: As the last chart shows, Obama's spending has tipped drastically downward over his first term. Bush's climbed up and up and up his entire two terms.

Obama Vs. Bush On Debt

1. During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year — or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.

2. According to the White House's Office of Management and Budget, during his eight fiscal years, Bush ran up a total of $3.283 trillion in deficit spending (p. 22). In his first two fiscal years, Obama will run up a total of $2.826 trillion in deficit spending ($1.294 trillion in 2010, an estimated $1.267 trillion in 2011 (p. 23), and the $265 billion in "stimulus" money that was spent in 2009). Thus, Bush ran up an average of $410 billion in deficit spending per year, while Obama is running up an average of $1.413 trillion in deficit spending per year — or $1.003 trillion a year more than Bush.

3. And none of this even takes into account Obamacare, which the Congressional Budget Office says would increase spending by more than $2 trillion in its real first decade (2014 to 2023) — and which, even under very rosy projections, the CBO says would increase the national debt by $341 billion by the end of 2019.
The Weekly Standard: Obama Vs. Bush On Debt : NPR

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

4. The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

5. The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Something else to consider.....

Did Somone say GRAPH?

GO FISH DERP.

Oh, okay. I'll just keep assuming it's bogus then. Thanks!

GO FISH DERP.

TRANSLATION: "I'm too fucking LAZY to search my own thread to FIND a link some EEVIL CONSERVATIVE posted and refuses to give to me..."

You stupid FUCK. The LINK was posted SEVERAL TIMES. YOU are just too fucking lazy to look.

YOU FAIL...like this THREAD.:eusa_hand:

GO FISH DERP.

TRANSLATION: "I'm too fucking LAZY to search my own thread to FIND a link some EEVIL CONSERVATIVE posted and refuses to give to me..."

You stupid FUCK. The LINK was posted SEVERAL TIMES. YOU are just too fucking lazy to look.

Right on bro! Thanks for confirming that your chart is bullshit for me, bro! Take it easy, Bro!

Right on bro! Thanks for confirming that your chart is bullshit for me, bro! Take it easy, Bro!

the LINK dipwad is IN this thread. I told you...go fish.

the LINK dipwad is IN this thread. I told you...go fish.

Yeah, but where is the link?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back