3 armed thugs enter a convenience store, didn't check for the gun free zone sign...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
These 3 morons entered the wrong store.......and 2 out of the four criminals didn't get a chance to turn their lives around...they were ventilated by the family of the store owner......

Houston Store Clerk Kills Two Of Three Armed Robbers - Bearing Arms - Guns Saving Lives Texas

The violent thugs stormed into the store and began pistol-whipping the men behind the counter. They didn’t apparently see the clerk on the floor, who drew his concealed weapon and started dispensing instant justice.

Police are investigating after a convenience store clerk shot two suspects during an attempted robbery in southwest Houston.

According to the Houston Police Department, as the getaway driver waited outside, three masked men stormed the Super K store off Beechnut and pistol-whipped a clerk. The owner’s brother was on dinner break near the cooler and saw the robbery unfold, so he grabbed his gun and opened fire, striking two suspects.

“Another guy, holding the door, hold a gun to me so I shoot them,” said Dien Tu, the man who fired his gun.

I didn't read the whole story but I got the gist of it..Store clerk saves himself from being left dead on the floor during an armed robbery. A very wise move on the part of the store clerk.

Good for them. More people should do the same.

Someone breaks into your business or home, shoot the fuckers.

These 3 morons entered the wrong store.......and 2 out of the four criminals didn't get a chance to turn their lives around...they were ventilated by the family of the store owner......

Houston Store Clerk Kills Two Of Three Armed Robbers - Bearing Arms - Guns Saving Lives Texas

The violent thugs stormed into the store and began pistol-whipping the men behind the counter. They didn’t apparently see the clerk on the floor, who drew his concealed weapon and started dispensing instant justice.

Police are investigating after a convenience store clerk shot two suspects during an attempted robbery in southwest Houston.

According to the Houston Police Department, as the getaway driver waited outside, three masked men stormed the Super K store off Beechnut and pistol-whipped a clerk. The owner’s brother was on dinner break near the cooler and saw the robbery unfold, so he grabbed his gun and opened fire, striking two suspects.

“Another guy, holding the door, hold a gun to me so I shoot them,” said Dien Tu, the man who fired his gun.

Wow, 2 killed in one defense. Really hurts your claim that the bad guy is almost never killed.

Wow, 2 killed in one defense. Really hurts your claim that the bad guy is almost never killed.

Wow. No, no it doesn't.

Really? That is the best you have?

What else is there? I don't know how you can post so many of these with dead criminals, then say criminals almost never get killed. It makes no sense. You constantly contradict your own claims.

What else is there? I don't know how you can post so many of these with dead criminals, then say criminals almost never get killed. It makes no sense. You constantly contradict your own claims.

Brain....you should sit down before you hurt yourself. Most self defense use of guns do not result in the death of the criminal...otherwise there would be more dead bad guys in the morgues......most of the time they run away, are captured and held for police or simply injured without being killed.

Brain....you should sit down before you hurt yourself. Most self defense use of guns do not result in the death of the criminal...otherwise there would be more dead bad guys in the morgues......most of the time they run away, are captured and held for police or simply injured without being killed.

That's funny, the only study I have seen says a criminal dies about 30% of the time. I don't think you have any real backing for your claims. The reason there aren't more dead guys is because there are far fewer defenses than you think. This thread has 2 dead criminals alone.

That's funny, the only study I have seen says a criminal dies about 30% of the time. I don't think you have any real backing for your claims. The reason there aren't more dead guys is because there are far fewer defenses than you think. This thread has 2 dead criminals alone.

Brain...you posted about 238, and that is probably a little low....again, they run, surrender or get shot but not killed.

Brain...you posted about 238, and that is probably a little low....again, they run, surrender or get shot but not killed.

Yet you constantly post examples where they are killed. Which is fine of course, but it shows there are far fewer DGUs than you claim.

Yet you constantly post examples where they are killed. Which is fine of course, but it shows there are far fewer DGUs than you claim.

Brain, it shows nothing of the sort....it shows that a dead body makes it into the news far easier than victim pulled gun, criminal ran away. and even those can make the news if they have video.

It makes his dick hard.

Forum List

Back