3.6 TRILLION dollar budget

More of the same. Obama is going to quadruple the deficit that all you Liberals whined Bush created and not one peep out of you.

Exactly how does one pay down the deficit by quadrupling it?

Obama defends Geithner, focuses on passing budget

Well, ending the war in Iraq is going to save us billions. Cutting unncessary defense spending is going to save us billions. Umm.. one year of spending and then 3 years of cutting seems about right to me.

He's not cutting defence spending though.... He's doing exactly the opposite on most things from what he campaigned on.

BTW the Iraq war has cost $700B over the last 6 years... It's a drop in the bucket of the costs of the feds. They spend way to much in other areas.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Iraq and Afganistan are in Obama's budget. Bush didn't include them in his. So Bush did even worse than most people think.

Guess what, check your facts, we won that war. That's why we are drawing down.

Entitlement spending, that is social security, medicaid and medicare, welfare, and other social agenda's are 76% of the budget. Defense of this great country is a small portion of the budget as you can see and yet one of the most important because these brave young men and women protect you so you can have the right to post on this board.

BTW, check your facts they were in Bush's budget and his budget at the end was $550 billion, Obama is spending wealth that has not occured yet with social programs that the libs want to jam down our throats at the expense of prosperity for our future generations. If this keeps up and is not stopped your grand-children will be living in a Haiti shack.

I am surprised that he was unable to find more items to cut, he said he would go line by line with a scalpel. I am willing to see how it goes over the next couple years, but I do admit I am surprised.
i'm not
i never believed him in the first place
Obama only said what he did to get elected

:razz:Well, he got elected, as well as 59 Dem Senators, and 265 Dem Representatives. :lol:
yes, i know
sad to know you are ok with being lied to

Forum List

Back