Republicans Trying to not pay for their big Spending Programs again

look how triggered you are because you have to accept Bill CLinton gave us a balanced budget due to his tax increase on the wealthy and spending cuts. Its laughable that you cant admit tax increases on the rich and spending cuts lead to a balanced budget. I love watching you pussies cry when you have to accpet the reality that Bush destroyed America and was a total failure, Trump exploded the deficit and bankrupted America and Bill Clinton gave us a balanced budget.

Republicans blow up America and the economy and the deficit
Democrats balance budgets and give us booming economies with high growth and low unemployment.

news flash when you raise taxes on the rich and cut spending, you get balanced budgets...
I’m not triggered. I enjoy exposing your dishonesty.

Bubba was forced to sign off on the Newt GOP House budget. Later Bubba sought credit for it (and moron shitbirds like you join in on that canard).

Why are you so upset about reality? :itsok:

Simple facts Republicans just can not admit:
1) In 1993 Bill Clinton passed the deficit reduction act and it worked perfectly and gave us the balanced budget. No republican voted for it at all and Gingrich said it would crash the economy.
2) Bush took the balanced budget, crashed the economy, and left office with trillion dollar deficits
3) Bush and the GOP pushed us into the war in Iraq and totally mis-managed it
4) Trump started his presidency with a $600B/yr deficit and left office with a $3+T/yr deficit
5) Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud
6) Trump lost all his court cases with Trump appointed judges ruling there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud at all.
7) MAGA republicans rioted and attacked and beat cops and took over the Capitol by force on Jan 6th chanting "hang Mike Pence"
8) Biden has lowered the massive $3+T/yr Trump deficit down to $1.4T/yr in 2022, lowering the massive Trump deficit.

It pains republicans to admit these facts and they never do. I love holding their feet to the fire and trying to get them to admit these facts, but they never ever do. They ignore my questions or try and dance around the issue everytime.

Thread topic: What else can republicans not admit. What am I leaving out, there is definitely a lot more.

Not all of that is 100% true. But your point is correct. Republicants live in a world where they don’t quiet believe in evolution, that not only one election was stolen but multiple elections were stolen simultaneously with no proof of MASSIVE voter fraud. What is even more depressing about those on the right is the repeated conspiracy theories they have had to come up with to prop up the previous ones they have abandoned. For example; those who have flipped--Sydney Powell--must have done so because the authorities forced a confession....

Dem Gestapo forces a confession, shocker.

Or that Powell wasn’t even Trump’s lawyer (though he says she was on the legal team).

Not all of that is 100% true. But your point is correct. Republicants live in a world where they don’t quiet believe in evolution, that not only one election was stolen but multiple elections were stolen simultaneously with no proof of MASSIVE voter fraud. What is even more depressing about those on the right is the repeated conspiracy theories they have had to come up with to prop up the previous ones they have abandoned. For example; those who have flipped--Sydney Powell--must have done so because the authorities forced a confession....
Or that Powell wasn’t even Trump’s lawyer (though he says she was on the legal team).
Of the ten who have flipped on Trump, you don't think any of them were pressured?

The surplus in the 90s was caused primarily by the .com bubble. Not by anyting Clinton or any other politician did. And when the bubble bursted in the early 2000's we were back to a deficit.

Of the ten who have flipped on Trump, you don't think any of them were pressured?
All of them were pressured. This is the part where you act astounded that the authorities cut a deal with the small fish in hopes to get them to rat on the big fish. Its not a Gestapo move; law enforcement agencies in this nation have been using that tactic for centuries.

hey retard the deficit reduction act was passed in 1993, with no republican votes at all.
end of story.
You can cry like a pussy all you want
Waaaaaa !
Waaaaaa !
but it doesn't change facts and history

what did Bush and the GOP do with Bill Clinton's balanced budget.
"Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn’t balance the budget. Yes, he was there when it happened. But the record shows that was about the extent of his contribution.

-----------

And 1993 — the year of the giant Clinton tax hike — was not the turning point in the deficit wars, either. In fact, in 1995, two years after that tax hike, the budget baseline submitted by the president’s own Office of Management and Budget and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office predicted $200 billion deficits for as far as the eye could see. The figure shows the Clinton deficit baseline. What changed this bleak outlook?

Newt Gingrich and company — for all their faults — have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet today’s surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single‐minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years."

I am not concerned with your always bullshit and overtly partisan spin efforts to deflect.

Toddle off now little hack troll bitch. Go. Shew.
Good old Newt really has some street cred considering he was run out of town on a rail, right Ace?

Keep quoting him so I can nail your ass with it.

Thanks!

Good old Newt really has some street cred considering he was run out of town on a rail, right Ace?

Keep quoting him so I can nail your ass with it.

Thanks!
Poor widdle STD Clap. Trying so hard but missing so wildly.

I don’t give a rat’s twat what you imagine happened to Newt. Absolutely irrelevant.

The point is that he crafted the balanced budget. Not your scumbag hero, Bubba.

You couldn’t nail a nail with a hammer.

Poor widdle STD Clap. Trying so hard but missing so wildly.

I don’t give a rat’s twat what you imagine happened to Newt. Absolutely irrelevant.

The point is that he crafted the balanced budget. Not your scumbag hero, Bubba.

You couldn’t nail a nail with a hammer.
What I imagined? Are you denying he was run out D.C. because of numerous scandals, ass breath?

Liar. There was never a “balanced budget”. All accounting gimmicks and “projected numbers” that people knew were never going to happen. Add in the dot com bubble bursting on Bubba on his way out the door (leaving Bush to get hit with the brunt of it) and that fantasy is even funnier.
how ever you want to spin it, lie about it, cry about it, it was signifanctly and substantially more balanced than anything any republican has ever produced

What did GW Bush and the GOP House and Senate do to Bill Clinton's balanced budget???

how ever you want to spin it, lie about it, cry about it, it was signifanctly and substantially more balanced than anything any republican has ever produced

What did GW Bush and the GOP House and Senate do to Bill Clinton's balanced budget???
what did your party do to the quality of life in California over the last 30 years?....

What I imagined? Are you denying he was run out D.C. because of numerous scandals, ass breath?
Doubling down on your irrelevant deflection effort, is just you being the ineffectual troll twat you always are.

Meanwhile, it remains completely true that the balanced budget which was crammed down Bubba’s throat was a gift to America from Newt.

Nothing. Because there was NO “balanced budget”. Take your lies and hit the bricks,

Forum List

Back