2nd Half is another 4 years for Barry?...

What I find hilarious is that you guys are trying to paint Clint Eastwood as an Obama Supporter...

Sorry, man, Clint is pretty right wing.

Clint Eastwood Political Quotes : Celebolitics – Celebrity Politics

In January 2005 at National Board of Review awards dinner in New York City, Eastwood stated that “he would kill” the liberal filmmaker Michael Moore if ever Moore showed up at his home with a camera.

“At Waco, was there really an urgency to get those people out of the compound at that particular time? Was the press going to make it look heroic for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? At Ruby Ridge, there was one guy in a cabin at the top of the mountain. Was it necessary for federal agents to go up there and shoot a 14-year-old in the back and shoot a woman with a child in her arms? What kind of mentality does that?”

When he was asked: “How would you characterize yourself politically?” Eastwood answered, “Libertarian – Everyone leaves everyone else alone.” – LibertarianRock.com

What I find hilarious is that you guys are trying to paint Clint Eastwood as an Obama Supporter...

In January 2005 at National Board of Review awards dinner in New York City, Eastwood stated that “he would kill” the liberal filmmaker Michael Moore if ever Moore showed up at his home with a camera.

“At Waco, was there really an urgency to get those people out of the compound at that particular time? Was the press going to make it look heroic for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? At Ruby Ridge, there was one guy in a cabin at the top of the mountain. Was it necessary for federal agents to go up there and shoot a 14-year-old in the back and shoot a woman with a child in her arms? What kind of mentality does that?”

When he was asked: “How would you characterize yourself politically?” Eastwood answered, “Libertarian – Everyone leaves everyone else alone.” – LibertarianRock.com

It's funny that you mention Moore...

Moore Abused an Old Guy in a Movie, not unlike what I Think happened with Clint...

I don't Think Clint Realized the Veiled Message when he Signed to do the Commercial...

Age is a Bitch.

:)

peace...

I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.
Gee.....lemme guess......that was Porky Limbaugh's most-current thinking-point, for you Teabaggers, right??

:eusa_eh:

I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.

Except..he never said all Americans were lazy. Only the 1%. You know..the people who get income on wealth..without doing any labor.
No doubt.

How odd the Teabaggers (automatically) assumed....

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg

.....they were the "target", huh??

543.gif

Last edited:

Moore Abused an Old Guy in a Movie, not unlike what I Think happened with Clint...

I don't Think Clint Realized the Veiled Message when he Signed to do the Commercial...

Age is a Bitch.

peace...

I don't think so. Clint seems pretty much sharp as a whip these days. He's directed some pretty good films lately.

I think the real problem is that the GOP itself has lost its way.

Mitt Romney was all for an Auto Bailout in 2008 when he was running for President. He promised he would do "whatever it takes" to save the Auto Industry. (Of course, he was desperate to win Michigan after having lost Iowa and New Hampshire).

Then Obama went and done it. Suddenly Mittens was all against the Bailout because it was Obama's Bailout and Bailouts were bad.

Now, not praising everything that was done in the bailout. There was not enough emphasis on keeping Mfg. jobs here in the US, dealerships were closed on the basis of politics, not expediency. But if hadn't been done, millions of jobs would have been lost.

I think there is a lot to validly criticize Obama for. But this notion of being against anything Obama is for, even if you were previously for it (Mandates, Auto Bailouts, attacking Libya) is kind of counter-productive and everyone kind of sees it for what it is.

Everything has to be politicized nowadays.

I suspect Eastwood just wanted to convey a simple message that the American people are capable of more, and he did so in a stunning way. I would also guess that he doesn't have a very high opinion of politicians from either "major" party.

The reason it sticks out so much is that both ends of the spectrum are far more interested in whining and pointing the finger than in anything else. His old fashioned unbridled Americanism, as a result, was a slap in the face, and everyone is trying to read some kind of "hidden meaning" in it.

How sad is THAT.

Everything has to be politicized nowadays.

I suspect Eastwood just wanted to convey a simple message that the American people are capable of more, and he did so in a stunning way. I would also guess that he doesn't have a very high opinion of politicians from either "major" party.

The reason it sticks out so much is that both ends of the spectrum are far more interested in whining and pointing the finger than in anything else. His old fashioned unbridled Americanism, as a result, was a slap in the face, and everyone is trying to read some kind of "hidden meaning" in it.

How sad is THAT.

That's what I got out of it. It was a scathing message of ANTI division.

Moore Abused an Old Guy in a Movie......
Yeah......."poor" Roger........

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gjqxFoVsU]Michael Moore on Flint, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]​

Age is a Bitch.

peace...

I don't think so. Clint seems pretty much sharp as a whip these days. He's directed some pretty good films lately.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRiP6TRtnE]Gran Torino Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]​

how many Americans are the right going to put on their hate list?

You hate the people underwater on their loans.

You hate the people who lost their homes already.

You hate any children on food stamps.

You hate anyone who doesnt agree with your VERY NARROW agenda.

Hell you eat your own on a daily basis.

One has to wonder why you can just keep on pushing voters away and win elections.

Oh yeah all the cheating

Two mortgages and a third job, and everyone can own one.

Viper is my dream car.

Dodge+Viper+Central+Automotive+Cars+%25283%2529.jpg

After my first Mill, it WILL be bought.

2010_dodge_viper-600x336.jpg

Alright GT alright.

I want one:eusa_shhh:

I had to work with one for a Month.

It was sitting in my College's gym for some stupid event for an entire week, and I was charged with overseeing said Gym.

I almost just zipped out of the country, but I don't know how to hot-wire and also I was in love.

how many Americans are the right going to put on their hate list?

You hate the people underwater on their loans.

You hate the people who lost their homes already.

You hate any children on food stamps.

You hate anyone who doesnt agree with your VERY NARROW agenda.

Hell you eat your own on a daily basis.

One has to wonder why you can just keep on pushing voters away and win elections.

Oh yeah all the cheating

This is hyperbole.

Forum List

Back