2nd Half is another 4 years for Barry?...

You guys with the rich envy are a hoot. Its fascinating to watch y'all get frothed up in class warfare.

Nah, it's not envy. I'm happy that Americans have the opportunity to become filthy rich, whether it is all by hard work or even by luck. I just think they should pay a reasonable amount of those earnings in taxes. That doesn't mean to rape them and redistribute their wealth; it just means they should pay a fair rate, and that fair rate should be somewhat higher than the middle class, not much lower than the middle class.

Everyone should have lower taxes. Its our money, not the government's. We're told that we need to sacrifice and give more to a govt that spends our hard earned dollars frivolously. Ha! No thanks. We've done our fair share. Its time for the govt to do without and pay off the bills.

Cool. Government's biggest expense is the military.

Let's CAP it at 100 billion a year. No one's taxes would ever need to be raised. In fact..they could be lowered.

2nd Half is another 4 years for Barry . . . Was that what I was supposed to take away from the Dodge Commercial with Clint?...

:)

peace...

I don't think so. Clint is a lifelong registered Republican and libertarian.

His views on Barry?

TheDC asked Eastwood if he is still “not a fan” of President Barack Obama — which he stated in 2010 — and for his opinion on GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney.

“I didn’t say I wasn’t a fan of his, I said I thought he was a pretty goo guy. At least he seems to be — I never met him. I just thought that we need that a president, in my opinion, needs to spend more time governing and less time with other things instead of just campaigning, I guess. But that’s just one opinion and that’s the way I believe it should be done,” Eastwood told TheDC at the opening of the Warner Bros theater in the National Museum of American History in Washington Wednesday.

“Now, whether any of these other guys [Republicans] would be any better, it’s a coin flip.”

When asked whom he would vote for as a “self-described libertarian,” Eastwood said, “You want me to go for Ron Paul, is that it?”

Read more: Clint Eastwood | Ron Paul | Republican Primary | The Daily Caller

You guys with the rich envy are a hoot. Its fascinating to watch y'all get frothed up in class warfare.

If you think a top heavy economy is a good way to go..vote Republican. That will either insure a third world standard of living..or revolution.

Not for me..either way.

And that pretty much sums it all up.

Gotta love the "laissez-faire" types. They are "laissez-faire" in one direction only..:lol:

2nd Half is another 4 years for Barry . . . Was that what I was supposed to take away from the Dodge Commercial with Clint?...

peace...

His views on Barry?

TheDC asked Eastwood if he is still “not a fan” of President Barack Obama — which he stated in 2010 — and for his opinion on GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney.

“I didn’t say I wasn’t a fan of his, I said I thought he was a pretty goo guy. At least he seems to be — I never met him. I just thought that we need that a president, in my opinion, needs to spend more time governing and less time with other things instead of just campaigning, I guess. But that’s just one opinion and that’s the way I believe it should be done,” Eastwood told TheDC at the opening of the Warner Bros theater in the National Museum of American History in Washington Wednesday.

“Now, whether any of these other guys [Republicans] would be any better, it’s a coin flip.”

When asked whom he would vote for as a “self-described libertarian,” Eastwood said, “You want me to go for Ron Paul, is that it?”

Everyone seems to forget the fact he was a mayor..and a Republican one at that. :lol:

Nah, it's not envy. I'm happy that Americans have the opportunity to become filthy rich, whether it is all by hard work or even by luck. I just think they should pay a reasonable amount of those earnings in taxes. That doesn't mean to rape them and redistribute their wealth; it just means they should pay a fair rate, and that fair rate should be somewhat higher than the middle class, not much lower than the middle class.

Everyone should have lower taxes. Its our money, not the government's. We're told that we need to sacrifice and give more to a govt that spends our hard earned dollars frivolously. Ha! No thanks. We've done our fair share. Its time for the govt to do without and pay off the bills.

Cool. Government's biggest expense is the military.

Let's CAP it at 100 billion a year. No one's taxes would ever need to be raised. In fact..they could be lowered.

Social Security, entitlements equal the most spending. Defense is right there too. Yeah, lets cut em both back.....but you don't want to do that.

Everyone should have lower taxes. Its our money, not the government's. We're told that we need to sacrifice and give more to a govt that spends our hard earned dollars frivolously. Ha! No thanks. We've done our fair share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvv2T4jttXA]Mitt Romney - Fortunate Son Protested Against the Anti-War Protesters - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeNucNY4oE]Team Chicken Hawk. Mitt Romney and his 5 sons. No Military service. Shame. - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Everyone should have lower taxes. Its our money, not the government's. We're told that we need to sacrifice and give more to a govt that spends our hard earned dollars frivolously. Ha! No thanks. We've done our fair share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvv2T4jttXA]Mitt Romney - Fortunate Son Protested Against the Anti-War Protesters - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeNucNY4oE]Team Chicken Hawk. Mitt Romney and his 5 sons. No Military service. Shame. - YouTube[/ame]​

Let us know when O's girls enlist. This was about taxes....not stiff pretty boy Romney.

Let us know when O's girls enlist. This was about taxes....not stiff pretty boy Romney.
Ah, yes, 'cause....doing one's "share" (for their Country) is all-about-ca$h, huh??

handjob.gif

Was that what I was supposed to take away from the Dodge Commercial with Clint?...

peace...

That's the idea......you don't want to go to a third string QB like Willard

Considering Republicans would have let Chrysler and GM close shop, I'm not sure there is any other way to take it, regardless of whether it was intended that way or not. I can tell you this much; I highly doubt that those who run Chrysler and GM will be giving any real support to the Republicans for quite some time to come.

.....Especially the folks who are doing the actual WORK, there!!!

Half of Chrysler Dodge employees are located in Mexico and Canda.

Considering Republicans would have let Chrysler and GM close shop, I'm not sure there is any other way to take it, regardless of whether it was intended that way or not. I can tell you this much; I highly doubt that those who run Chrysler and GM will be giving any real support to the Republicans for quite some time to come.

.....Especially the folks who are doing the actual WORK, there!!!

Half of Chrysler Dodge employees are located in Mexico and Canda.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??​

peace...

His views on Barry?

Everyone seems to forget the fact he was a mayor..and a Republican one at that. :lol:

A what?...

peace...

I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.

Liar. He never said that and everyone knows it.

I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.

“We have lost our ambition, our imagination and our willingness to do the things that built the Golden Gate Bridge,” Obama said last month

“But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades,’’ the president said. “We’ve kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America."

Do you not have Google on your computer, or what?
:eusa_eh:

“We have lost our ambition, our imagination and our willingness to do the things that built the Golden Gate Bridge,” Obama said last month

“But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades,’’ the president said. “We’ve kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America."

Do you not have Google on your computer, or what?
:eusa_eh:

Google the term "context"

Forum List

Back