2nd Half is another 4 years for Barry?...

I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.

Was that what I was supposed to take away from the Dodge Commercial with Clint?...

:)

peace...

Hell.....we've got the 1%ers outnumbered!!!

"The old get old
And the young get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the guns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!"
http://www.elyrics.net/read/d/doors-lyrics/five-to-one-lyrics.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHhqV_QhzE]The Doors - 5 to 1 (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
I took it as a non partisan message telling us that the American people can overcome anything.
It would be nice if our President felt the same way instead of claiming we are lazy.

Except..he never said all Americans were lazy. Only the 1%. You know..the people who get income on wealth..without doing any labor. Like Mitt Romney? And get taxed lower then people who work.

Sitting on your big ass on big bags of gold..is pretty lazy.

Except..he never said all Americans were lazy. Only the 1%. You know..the people who get income on wealth..without doing any labor. Like Mitt Romney? And get taxed lower then people who work.

lying about shit that is easily debunked is stupid

unless you think by *we*, he meant kenyans?

The U.S. is still the largest recipient of foreign investment in the world, Obama said, "but we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades."

"We've kind of taken for granted (that), well, people will want to come here, and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America," Obama said.

Obama: U.S. has gotten 'lazy' about foreign investment

:rofl:

lying about shit that is easily debunked is stupid

unless you think by *we*, he meant kenyans?

The U.S. is still the largest recipient of foreign investment in the world, Obama said, "but we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades."

"We've kind of taken for granted (that), well, people will want to come here, and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America," Obama said.

Obama: U.S. has gotten 'lazy' about foreign investment

:rofl:

So people working in coal mines..or on factory floors are involved in attracting overseas investment?

Directly?

Since when?

I have no person here on Ignore...

But that Idiocy is Tempting me. :thup:

:)

peace...

"Things look bad from over here
Too much confusion and no solution
Everyone here knows your fear
You're out of touch and you try too much

Yesterday's glory won't help us today
You wanna retire?
Get out of the way!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6VIJsF9co]steppenwolf - mover over - YouTube[/ame]

e00570d17a1fe3dcad7dabff3ebAbbie-Hoffman-232x300.jpg

Last edited:

You guys with the rich envy are a hoot. Its fascinating to watch y'all get frothed up in class warfare.

Considering Republicans would have let Chrysler and GM close shop, I'm not sure there is any other way to take it, regardless of whether it was intended that way or not. I can tell you this much; I highly doubt that those who run Chrysler and GM will be giving any real support to the Republicans for quite some time to come.

.....Especially the folks who are doing the actual WORK, there!!!

You guys with the rich envy are a hoot. Its fascinating to watch y'all get frothed up in class warfare.

Nah, it's not envy. I'm happy that Americans have the opportunity to become filthy rich, whether it is all by hard work or even by luck. I just think they should pay a reasonable amount of those earnings in taxes. That doesn't mean to rape them and redistribute their wealth; it just means they should pay a fair rate, and that fair rate should be somewhat higher than the middle class, not much lower than the middle class.

If you think a top heavy economy is a good way to go..vote Republican. That will either insure a third world standard of living..or revolution.

Not for me..either way.

Nah, it's not envy. I'm happy that Americans have the opportunity to become filthy rich, whether it is all by hard work or even by luck. I just think they should pay a reasonable amount of those earnings in taxes. That doesn't mean to rape them and redistribute their wealth; it just means they should pay a fair rate, and that fair rate should be somewhat higher than the middle class, not much lower than the middle class.

Everyone should have lower taxes. Its our money, not the government's. We're told that we need to sacrifice and give more to a govt that spends our hard earned dollars frivolously. Ha! No thanks. We've done our fair share. Its time for the govt to do without and pay off the bills.

If you think a top heavy economy is a good way to go..vote Republican. That will either insure a third world standard of living..or revolution.

Not for me..either way.

And that pretty much sums it all up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back