26 of the Dems who staged anti-gun sit-in are GUNOWNERS!!! HAHAHA

Republicans voted on it last week in the Senate.

4 bills failed to pass.

What gives the Democrat members of the House the idea that any bill voted on would pass, and if it did, it would pass in the Senate?

The key is VOTE for or against the bill and then let the voters decide

Right now, these bills get buried in committee and nobody is held accoutable
Remember when Reid allowed no votes? You loved it then didn't you hypocrite?

Reid allowed votes after Sandy Hook....Republicans blocked it

It was those kill Obamacare bills that never saw the light of day
Why? Why not vote on kill Obamacare? Reid is a wormy shitass and you know it.
only in your meaningless opinion
My opinion means everything snot nose. Reid is a wormy shitassed democrat. Same as the rest of you mongrels.

I vote we exterminate Congress, and start over. What a bunch of morons. They were so concerned that they had to stage a sit in that lasted exactly until their vacation started? LOL
false! the republicans were leaving anyway .
the last few items of business were a farce.

It isn't false Daws, if they were that concerned they could have refused to go on vacation, they could have just sat their in that chamber eating their chicken all week long, really made the GOP look foolish, but they weren't concerned at all, it was a publicity stunt, nothing else.

The key is VOTE for or against the bill and then let the voters decide

Right now, these bills get buried in committee and nobody is held accoutable

My opinion means everything snot nose. Reid is a wormy shitassed democrat. Same as the rest of you mongrels.
another meaningless statement.

No, Harry Reid is in fact a piece of shit.

Mitch Mconnel can suck a bag of dicks as well.

Sick of these lazy fucking Congressmen who grandstand and waste our money

I vote we exterminate Congress, and start over. What a bunch of morons. They were so concerned that they had to stage a sit in that lasted exactly until their vacation started? LOL

It isn't false Daws, if they were that concerned they could have refused to go on vacation, they could have just sat their in that chamber eating their chicken all week long, really made the GOP look foolish, but they weren't concerned at all, it was a publicity stunt, nothing else.
you wish ...if it had been reversed the republicans would have had a 3 hour power lunch and left ,
note the difference,

you wish ...if it had been reversed the republicans would have had a 3 hour power lunch and left ,
note the difference,

Here's the difference you stupid piece of shit.

I think BOTH sides are assholes and should be tossed out on their asses. You , on the other hand, somehow believe the Dems are good hard working representatives who gives a shit about you.. LOL fool

another partisan remark.

note the difference,

Here's the difference you stupid piece of shit.

I think BOTH sides are assholes and should be tossed out on their asses. You , on the other hand, somehow believe the Dems are good hard working representatives who gives a shit about you.. LOL fool
there you go again making false assumptions on what you wish I believed..

another partisan remark.

mdk maybe you can explain how my quote is partisan?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

26 of the Democrats Who Participated in the Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 2:13 pm, June 23, 2016
Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.

D'oh!!!

My favorite question from that ridiculous poll:

Do you strongly support, somewhat support,

somewhat oppose or strongly oppose

policymakers taking action to more strictly

enforce already existing laws by requiring more

high-volume gun sellers to conduct criminal

background checks before they sell guns?

There is so much wrong with that poll, I wouldn't even know where to start.

But if the law is already in effect, how does one "require more high-volume gun sellers to conduct criminal background checks before they sell guns?" Presumably, they're already required to do that. So how do you require MORE of them do so, without changing the law?

You can't. We have another liar. Go sit with that rdean guy.

another partisan remark.

simple, you claim not to be partisan to either of those groups, however your yammering is indicative of libertarian and tea party spew or faux independent .
I've heard all the perpetually pissed of white guy spiel countless times before .
it inevitably come from those sources.
unless, you are pretentious enough to claim you are the originator of that spew.

another partisan remark.

simple, you claim not to be partisan two either of those groups however your yammering in indicative of libertarian and tea party spew or faux independent .
I heard all the perpetually pissed of white guy spiel countless times before .
unless, you are pretentious to claim you are the originator of that spew.

I do not claim to be a libertarian, and I'm not even pissed off. LOL Never been to a tea party type rally either.

You fail, again. Story of your pathetic life.

who gives a shit? Americans are also overwhelmingly stupid and we're a representative democracy, not a direct democracy.

NRA has bought the loyalty of the GOP

Can't get any more American than that

I agree they have. It's pathetic. Spending 3 weeks screaming that guns don't kill people after 48 people were just shot dead is a poor tactic used by a party that is controlled by a lobby group. Of course that fucking gun killed 48 people. It didn't act alone however. And of course that's the part the Dems ignore.

another partisan remark.

simple, you claim not to be partisan two either of those groups however your yammering in indicative of libertarian and tea party spew or faux independent .
I heard all the perpetually pissed of white guy spiel countless times before .
unless, you are pretentious to claim you are the originator of that spew.

I do not claim to be a libertarian, and I'm not even pissed off. LOL Never been to a tea party type rally either.

You fail, again. Story of your pathetic life.
naw, you just wish that were true.
you're the poster child for perpetually pissed of white guys .
as to pathetic the best day of your life is a steaming pile of shit compared to my worst day.
your endless false assumptions are humorous.

Forum List

Back