24: season six (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    Good first episode. When did Jack become a vampire?

And, I don't know if I can buy Kumar from Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle as a terrorist.

2. Lefty Wilbury

Lefty Wilbury Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    a good solid start to the begining of the season. tomorrow shall be good indeed.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Had a few friends over and the first hour was a bit slow, well except for the last 1/2 hour. LOL! But a bit slower than last year, but with better middle and end-I'll go for that!

Boy that vampire scene!

4. Ninja

Ninja Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +377
    I guess Kiefer Sutherland thought he was filming The Lost Boys II :razz:

The first 4 episodes were leaked and I have some very impatient friends. Folks, my sources tell me that episode 4 (9am-10am) is the most amazing, action-packed mind-screw so far in the entire series.

Can't wait!

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Great start. Im glad they didnt drag out the corny "Oh don't believe Jack" thing for too long.

Plus how the hell did that asshole, Tom, get a job at the top after he tried to fuck everyone last season?

I can see Sandra's (Regina King) role wearing thin pretty quick. But we'll see where they take it.

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    rather not let even my specualtion ruin it.

7. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    This is my biggest complaint with the show. I understand logistically that they have to maintain at least three or four storylines at a time, just so you have something to cut away to when Jack is, say, driving or waiting or something. But, every season I've watched, I've been thoroughly uninterested in every single secondary plot line and character in the show. It used to be that Kim Bauer was the only secondary plotline, so you knew when the eye-rolling moments were coming (mountain lion, anyone?). But, the family being held hostage plotline from this season is terrible.

SPOILERS

What kind of a father would not only leave his family, but then go run errands for a terrorist (who has no way of tracking him), kill someone in the process, and never even think to call the cops. Silly.

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It was great! The mom called 911, son was saved. Unfortunately the father perished in nuke blast, but never mind that.

Jack shot Curtis! OMG!

Jack had about 30 sec. to call Bill and say, 'No more.' Then the nuke went off. Jack's back.

9. Lefty Wilbury

Lefty Wilbury Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    where's the smilie face that explodes into a mushroom cloud i so wanted to use it.

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Mind fuck indeed. I knew something happened to Curtis this episode because he was listed as a "Guest Star" in yesterday's but to have Jack SHOOT him? WTF is going on? IT better have been for something. Asshead better not be in on it in the very end or middle or whenever. He better be on the up and up or Jack shooting Curtis was for nothing and that will piss alot of people off.

Doing the nuke. Not just talking about it, actually doing it. Now thats got everyone locked in for the whole season.

Anyone see the illuminati guy in the previews? Wonder where he turns up in all this.

As for that dad? He deserved to die. He couldnt subdue an injured guy with a gun to try and save his family? He had to hand over a nuke to terrorists? Come on. Thats a stretch.