24: season six (spoilers)

Decent episode tonight, mostly setup.

I'm assuming Jack knows more than we think he does? How else would he know that his brother was a bad guy? Or did I just miss something?

And, the whole brother and father thing seems very soap opera-ish. I'm not sure if it would've been better or worse for them to just get Donald Sutherland to play his father, but I'm glad they got James Cromwell, he's a good actor.

order from chaos ,thats what they do ,its where their power comes from
problem (orchestrated wars and terror ) reaction( something must be done )
solution ( the military industrial complex )

explain the swiss' power then

who knew that baldy with the blue tooth from last season turns out to be jack's brother! that puts all of last season in a new perspective. anyone else think that jack's nephew is going to turn out to be jacks long lost kid. just a hunch on my part by the way he looked at him.

Decent episode tonight, mostly setup.

I'm assuming Jack knows more than we think he does? How else would he know that his brother was a bad guy? Or did I just miss something?

And, the whole brother and father thing seems very soap opera-ish. I'm not sure if it would've been better or worse for them to just get Donald Sutherland to play his father, but I'm glad they got James Cromwell, he's a good actor.

dad and brother are trying to overthrow the us govt......

BTW, was the blonde bitch Kim? If it is, my god they have no respect for their audience. I couldnt tell honestly but jesus christ if it is.

Im not really digging tonights episode. Jack got over killing curtis alittle quick to me.

Definitely alot of setup in this one. Not too much going on.

BTW, was the blonde bitch Kim? If it is, my god they have no respect for their audience. I couldnt tell honestly but jesus christ if it is.

Im not really digging tonights episode. Jack got over killing curtis alittle quick to me.

Definitely alot of setup in this one. Not too much going on.

yep jacks family is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad or maybe they are all good and jack is bad.......

the grand mind fuck that would be

BTW, how bout that tall, blonde son of graham's. Yea that bald midgets kid is a statuesque young stud straight from the Abercrombie catalog. Can we say Jack Jr.?

yes.....and in the previews for next week ....jack gets clubed and dad saves him....lame.....

Last season they started to early with lots of killing and rapid expansion of plot. Then it fizzled. I have high hopes that this season is going to be really good. Yeah, the brother deal was a bit over the top, but heh it's fiction.

I'm just waiting to see who will be the next Robocop or Star Trek actor that will appear in the series :razz:

another slow episode. 2 weeks will probably be a good one. Next week looks like more setup.

Is it me or are they setting Nadia up to be a terrorist and Milo is going to take the fall for letting her in.

Whats with the arabs in the fence? Are they terrorists or not? I still think they are.

Well evil bluetooth is going to be shot in the thigh and more! LOL

another slow episode. 2 weeks will probably be a good one. Next week looks like more setup.

Is it me or are they setting Nadia up to be a terrorist and Milo is going to take the fall for letting her in.

Whats with the arabs in the fence? Are they terrorists or not? I still think they are.

I hope Nadia isn't one. She's hawt :eusa_whistle:

No one has anything to say?

Man i knew what was coming that the Dad was in on it but DAMN he killed his own son? What an evil fucker. Jack's got a messed up family alright.

With Morris, I 99% knew that he'd end up being the engineer. The 1% said nah he'd a computer geek, not an engineering whiz. Apparently in 24 land, he's both. It kind of clicked when he said "He shouldnt be in Valencia." No he shouldn't Morris. If they get him to arm a nuke easily, im going to be disappointed in the writers. Morris knows what they'll do and knows he'll be dead anyway. So he needs to just suck it up and not do it.

The political stuff is getting old though. I wonder where they are going with it.

No one has anything to say?

Man i knew what was coming that the Dad was in on it but DAMN he killed his own son? What an evil fucker. Jack's got a messed up family alright.

With Morris, I 99% knew that he'd end up being the engineer. The 1% said nah he'd a computer geek, not an engineering whiz. Apparently in 24 land, he's both. It kind of clicked when he said "He shouldnt be in Valencia." No he shouldn't Morris. If they get him to arm a nuke easily, im going to be disappointed in the writers. Morris knows what they'll do and knows he'll be dead anyway. So he needs to just suck it up and not do it.

The political stuff is getting old though. I wonder where they are going with it.

I missed 24! Oh no! The heating in my room at school was not working for about the past month and a half. I guess someone decided that they better get it fixed over this weekend, with subzero temps. Yesterday I walked into my room, feeling fine. Within an hour and a half: sneezing, runny nose, throat felt like it was swelling shut. I figured it to be allergies. Took a benedryl about 9:30, another about 12:30. By 1, I was so out of it, yet all the symptoms remained. Got home, checked out the news, ate, fell asleep before 9. I forgot!

Forum List

Back