2024 GOP Election

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

1,225 Days until the next Presidential Election and some GOP contenders are already jockeying for position. The piece above cites 3 possible candidates (Not counting Trump). Cotton, Haley and Pence.

Pence made a swing through California the other day gauging interest and giving speeches. Haley was in Iowa this past week.

"It’s been a similar tightrope act for Haley, Trump’s former ambassador to the United Nations and a former governor of South Carolina, who sharply criticized Trump after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but has since largely avoided the subject."

My guess is Pence and Haley aren't going to be able to walk back their criticism of Trump. But if their names are on the ballot in the General Election, anyone who voted for Trump and votes in 2024 will vote for them.

1,225 Days until the next Presidential Election and some GOP contenders are already jockeying for position. The piece above cites 3 possible candidates (Not counting Trump). Cotton, Haley and Pence.

Pence made a swing through California the other day gauging interest and giving speeches. Haley was in Iowa this past week.

"It’s been a similar tightrope act for Haley, Trump’s former ambassador to the United Nations and a former governor of South Carolina, who sharply criticized Trump after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but has since largely avoided the subject."

My guess is Pence and Haley aren't going to be able to walk back their criticism of Trump. But if their names are on the ballot in the General Election, anyone who voted for Trump and votes in 2024 will vote for them.

1625027935066.png

Haley and Pence are DOA...Why are they even bothering?

The party has gone populist and those two neocon derelicts are the oldest of old news.

First part sounds likely: Haley and Pence are DOA, but blanketing a bit on that populist thing.

The party has gone populist and those two neocon derelicts are the oldest of old news.

First part sounds likely: Haley and Pence are DOA, but blanketing a bit on that populist thing.
75 million votes (that we're being told about) says the real base of the party is solidly populist....That is a fact.

You can disagree with populism, as I do in a number of respects, but that fact doesn't change because of it.

75 million votes (that we're being told about) says the real base of the party is solidly populist....That is a fact.

You can disagree with populism, as I do in a number of respects, but that fact doesn't change because of it.

1625028604934.png

Trump is the leading candidate but if he doesn't run it will be DeSantis with Trump's help....a Trump DeSantis rally tour.....
Don't bother changing the drapes Dr Jill....

Trump is the leading candidate but if he doesn't run it will be DeSantis with Trump's help....a Trump DeSantis rally tour.....
I don't trust DeSantis.....Toooo slick and he's a Yalie.

I smell spook shit, and I'm not often wrong about it...Just ask CrusaderFrank

If Pence is nominated for president, the republicans will lose. He's got two things going against him:
1. He's an old white guy.
2. He's as interesting as grass growing. A milquetoast personality. Bland.
My choices would be:
Donald J. Trump (if his brain and physicality are both in good order). Just to piss off the left.
Nikki Haley.
Marc Robinson, Lt. Governor of North Carolina. The man is a powerhouse speaker and very pro-2nd Amendment. He's the religious type, but even though I'm an Atheist, I don't care in his case.
Ron DeSantis, Governor of Florida.
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas.
Dan Crenshaw, Texas Congressman.
Jim Jordan, Ohio Congressman.
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota.
As for some non-politicians that I would back:
Colion Noir.
Candace Owens.

I can't imagine Pence getting anywhere. The Trumpers don't like him because Trump told them not to, and he's boring and religious. Nothing the religious hate more is people who are actually religious.

I don't trust DeSantis.....Toooo slick and he's a Yalie.

I smell spook shit, and I'm not often wrong about it...Just ask CrusaderFrank
If he is than Trump will see that too....and we can say goodnight to Desantis.....

If Pence is nominated for president, the republicans will lose. He's got two things going against him:
My choices would be:
Donald J. Trump (if his brain and physicality are both in good order). Just to piss off the left.
Nikki Haley.
Marc Robinson, Lt. Governor of North Carolina. The man is a powerhouse speaker and very pro-2nd Amendment. He's the religious type, but even though I'm an Atheist, I don't care in his case.
Colion Noir.
Candace Owens.
In other words, at this point, Republicans have no viable candidate.

Here's my current choice:

He could become our first real Black POTUS! He at least deserves consideration as the Vice Presidential candidate on the ticket.

Last edited:
My choices would be:
Nikki Haley.
Colion Noir.
Candace Owens.
I like your post, but it's Mark Robinson, not Marc Robinson.

Forum List

Back