2024 Electoral College poll: Trump 312, Biden 226

The swing state elections are run either by Democrats or by sane and moral non-MAGA Republicans, meaning Republican cheating tactics can't happen.

If they can't cheat, Republicans have no hope of winning those swing states. After all, so many Republican voters have died off. Or they're sitting it out because they're so disgusted by Trump. Not a lot, maybe 10%, but that's more than enough for a blue wave.

So you in November, MAGA losers. We'll be around to drink your sore-loser tears, again.

so you think Briben is a sure win even though he's tanking in the polls eh ?

Fuck no, I am not sure of anything. But the good thing about not being a mindless partisan drone is that I really do not give a fuck which one of them wins, the country is fucked either way.

I believe you lean to the left ... so you'd much rather a dem win .

You believe a lot of things that are false, just add this to the list.

I lean on the side of more freedom and more liberty and less Govt. Which is why I cannot vote for either party.

because he did, or tried to do, whatever made him feel good. He did not give a fuck about the consequences.

And now he is promising 100% tariffs on any vehicle made in Mexico and sold in the US. That is about 1/3 of the cars sold here. What do you suppose that will do to the price of cars no matter where the are made?

because he did, or tried to do, whatever made him feel good. He did not give a fuck about the consequences.

And now he is promising 100% tariffs on any vehicle made in Mexico and sold in the US. That is about 1/3 of the cars sold here. What do you suppose that will do to the price of cars no matter where the are made?
I suppose car manufacturers will decide to build in the US ..to avoid said tariffs ... or would you rather US companies shift more jobs to other countries .

I suppose car manufacturers will decide to build in the US ..to avoid said tariffs ... or would you rather US companies shift more jobs to other countries .

I would rather have the freedom to choose the car I want to buy without being punished by the Govt.

You know, that whole land of the free and all we used to be.

Now both sides are in a fight to see who can give Father Govt the most power over our lives.

I would rather have the freedom to choose the car I want to buy without being punished by the Govt.

You know, that whole land of the free and all we used to be.

Now both sides are in a fight to see who can give Father Govt the most power over our lives.
nah pal its the Dems trying to farce you to buy what they want you to buy .

nah pal its the Dems trying to farce you to buy what they want you to buy .

Yep, they are doing it.

and so are the Repubs....

and this....https://www.foodandwine.com/florida-lab-grown-meat-ban-legislation-8609560

Yep, they are doing it.

and so are the Repubs....

and this....https://www.foodandwine.com/florida-lab-grown-meat-ban-legislation-8609560
not on the scale the left is .. I agree that the right has its problems ... but their short comings pale in comparison to the totalitarian left .

not on the scale the left is .. I agree that the right has its problems ... but their short comings pale in comparison to the totalitarian left .

funny, the folks on the left say the same thing about you all on the right

It's all another set up.
Scream loudly about how you are winning, and can't possibly lose, the cry STOLLEN ELECTION once you lose.
Voters decide nothing. those who count the votes decide everything.
Fraud, Stollen, Rigged, Cheaters, Voting Machines, Suitcases, 3am Ballot dumps, Drop boxes.......

Did I miss any of your FAKE claims?

You anti-American Moon Bats.........LOLLOLLOLLOLL

funny, the folks on the left say the same thing about you all on the right
so you don't like rthew left or the right ... fine ... which one presents the biggest danger to our constitutional republic .. and don't say both because they aren't equal on policies they promote .

so you don't like rthew left or the right ... fine ... which one presents the biggest danger to our constitutional republic .. and don't say both because they aren't equal on policies they promote .

While they are not the same, the dangers are pretty equal. Both want to control our lives, just different parts of it. Both sides spend too much and have no real desire to stop. I get that your side pretends to care about it when they are the minority party, but never seem to be able to deal with spending when they hold the majority. Hell, at least the Dems are honest about wanting to spend us into oblivion.

But since you are a right leaning person I will tell you why I see Trump as a danger as we likely agree with the danger the left brings.

Trump is not shy about telling us what he wants to do if he wins, which includes purging Federal employees and putting people loyal to him in their place. That sounds a lot like a danger to me.

Trump is not shy about telling us he plans to bypass Congress to the greatest extent possible, that sounds like a danger to me.

I think Trump's love affair with tariffs will be a danger to our economy.

While they are not the same, the dangers are pretty equal. Both want to control our lives, just different parts of it. Both sides spend too much and have no real desire to stop. I get that your side pretends to care about it when they are the minority party, but never seem to be able to deal with spending when they hold the majority. Hell, at least the Dems are honest about wanting to spend us into oblivion.

But since you are a right leaning person I will tell you why I see Trump as a danger as we likely agree with the danger the left brings.

Trump is not shy about telling us what he wants to do if he wins, which includes purging Federal employees and putting people loyal to him in their place. That sounds a lot like a danger to me.

Trump is not shy about telling us he plans to bypass Congress to the greatest extent possible, that sounds like a danger to me.

I think Trump's love affair with tariffs will be a danger to our economy.
got it .. you're a left leaning idiot ... tell us when Trump abused the power of the presidency when he held office .. tell us how many political enemies his doj indicted ? nah lefty ... its the dem party that's using banana republic lawfare as we speak .

Forum List

Back