2023 Lincoln Continental

For looks, I go for the Lincolns. Look SO much better than the fugly Cadillacs.
The Lincolns still resemble Lincolns from the past.

Don't know I could handle "push button" gear shifting.
I still like handles I can shift with.

/——/ We had a push button transmission on our family’s 1959 Mercury. It’s a novelty.

For looks, I go for the Lincolns. Look SO much better than the fugly Cadillacs.
The Lincolns still resemble Lincolns from the past.

Don't know I could handle "push button" gear shifting.
I still like handles I can shift with.

Yep - my father had one a Ford Lincoln Continental Town Car - a 351 V-8
Totally anachronistic compared with a contemporary Mercedes S Class - but if one prefers US limos, that would be the one.

Attachments

• FLCTC.png
    FLCTC.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 14
Lincoln's have always been awesome, I had a '96 Mark VIII with a 5.0L "Cobra" package, that car was luxurious inside and so fun to drive.
A Wolf in a sheep's clothing

They had a 5.0L turbo? for the Mark VIII, or was it a 4.6L Quad Cam V8 injection? just asking.

A Wolf in a sheep's clothing

They had a 5.0L turbo? for the Mark VIII, or was it a 4.6L Quad Cam V8 injection? just asking.

You're right, you're totally right, it was the 4.6L not the 5.0., my mistake. I know it was the Cobra package because it had the Cobra emblem coiled up and on each of the front fenders, near the door. Not sure what exactly it was. That car was notorious for having the adjustable air boots in the suspension and every single one leaked. Mine had them removed before I bought it used.

You're right, you're totally right, it was the 4.6L not the 5.0., my mistake. I know it was the Cobra package because it had the Cobra emblem coiled up and on each of the front fenders, near the door. Not sure what exactly it was. That car was notorious for having the adjustable air boots in the suspension and every single one leaked. Mine had them removed before I bought it used.
No problem at all - I was just wondering for myself :)

Beautiful big luxury sedan. Not many of those available anymore. All SUVs and pickups.

Forum List

Back