2021, 8th warmest year on record

And December, 2021, in a strong La Nina year, is warmer than all but one month in the years preceding 1998. Warmer than the majority of years preceding 2016.

View attachment 582784

UAH Global Temperature Update for December, 2021: +0.21 deg. C.​

January 2nd, 2022 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for December, 2021 was +0.21 deg. C, up from the November, 2021 value of +0.08 deg. C.
The annual average anomaly for 2021 was +0.134 deg. C above the 30-year mean (1991-2020), which places it as the 8th warmest year in the 43 year satellite record, behind 2016, 2020, 1998, 2019, 2017,2010, and 2015.

Only if you believe the data presented by the jackasses that have been caught many times lying about data.

And December, 2021, in a strong La Nina year, is warmer than all but one month in the years preceding 1998. Warmer than the majority of years preceding 2016.

View attachment 582784

UAH Global Temperature Update for December, 2021: +0.21 deg. C.​

January 2nd, 2022 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for December, 2021 was +0.21 deg. C, up from the November, 2021 value of +0.08 deg. C.
The annual average anomaly for 2021 was +0.134 deg. C above the 30-year mean (1991-2020), which places it as the 8th warmest year in the 43 year satellite record, behind 2016, 2020, 1998, 2019, 2017,2010, and 2015.
Check this out Old Cocker. It seems there is something amiss.

From 5 July to 11 September 2012, the Amundsen-Scott South Pole station experienced an unprecedented 78 days in a row with a maximum temperature at or below -50°C.
An Investigation of Extreme Cold Events at the South Pole

South Pole froze over in coldest winter on record​

By Yasemin Saplakoglu published October 05, 2021
Antarctica's frigid winter temperatures are in contrast to trends in the rest of the world, which overall recorded its fourth hottest summer.
South Pole froze over in coldest winter on record

My heart is with you. I lived in southern cal 5 years. They had a Giacometti exhibit when I visited the fine arts museum. Wow. Just wow. Also got to see a show at Groman's Chinese Theater (Spelling?), I sat directly behind Andy Williams and didn't know it until my art group was leaving the theater. We had the shakes one day in Alta Loma, where I attended Chaffey College. And one of my best friends invited me to spend the night at her parent's home in the middle of a lemon grove. And I got to see the original cast playing "The Fantastics" play that was unlike anything I've ever seen before or since. Visited Disney Land and fell in love with the Tiki Room and it's hilarious show. Our house was on the banks of the lake in Elsinore, and it had the most beautiful, huge Eucalyptus Tree in the world there. It was so big you could take a nap on one of its lower branches if you'd call them that, they were so huge um, ahm, spacious. :biggrin: You have a fabulous state there. I'm sorry they're so mean to regular people whose earlier generations settled there these days of political arrows aimed at targets unknown.

My Dad's family came to CA before the Gold Rush, so we're multi-generational Californians. It's sad what the Prog-Dems have done to this state.

The OP has posted up about 200 threads with a similar title the past 11 years in this forum. :iyfyus.jpg:

Still nobody is caring.

How do we know?

Because the energy policymakers still aren't giving a shit! Until they do, this banter in here is nothing more than a hobby for the climate
obsessed!:coffee:

I've already posted TWICE to you refuting this
So even you must now it's wrong, ergo a LIE.

Most care.
Especially those who have to make the financial decisions and investments.

Renewables made up 92% of new generating capacity in the U.S. in the first half of 2021 - Renewable Energy World

Renewable energy sources dominated new U.S. electrical generating capacity additions in the first half of 2021.
www.renewableenergyworld.com

`

My Dad's family came to CA before the Gold Rush, so we're multi-generational Californians. It's sad what the Prog-Dems have done to this state.
We’ve traveled all over the southern half of CA over the past three years, in our motorhome. No place in the country is so beautiful and with so much geographical diversity.

I’d been to CA many times when I was working, but never had time to explore the state till recently.

We saw the super bloom of 2019 in and around LA and Coachella Valley. It was unbelievably beautiful. Spent time at Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Napa, SF, Monterrey, SLO, and more. We’ll be back next year God willing.

The OP has posted up about 200 threads with a similar title the past 11 years in this forum. :iyfyus.jpg:

Still nobody is caring.

How do we know?

Because the energy policymakers still aren't giving a shit! Until they do, this banter in here is nothing more than a hobby for the climate obsessed!:coffee:
Now dumb fuck, the bean counters in the utilities are caring very much. That is why 92% of the new energy in 2021 was wind and solar. And that percentage will increase in the future.

About 15 years ago, I got a new helper in my quilt shop in Wyoming, and she and her husband were conservatives who were getting very uncomfortable with the el-switcho-changos of the totalitarian Democrats somewhere I think it was near Frisco, but not that far north, and they came from a heavenly climate to the coldest state aside from Alaska and it was on account of the winds. Summer was all of 3 months, sometimes less, The only other season was winter, basically. Well, anyway, they joined the tea party early on. She lost both of her brothers in the last 3 years I lived there, so I left her in charge of the shop. She's a wonderful human being and has kept the shop open for almost 12 years now. I thank God for her. Not every small town has a world-class quilt store, but I made every effort to make sure it stayed that way by letting her keep it open. It's not too profitable, but it employs 3 people in a very small town in the least populated state. She's still a member of the Tea Party, and I'm so glad one conservative family found an amazingly conservative place to live. I'll be praying for California, because of my helper, I know the state has had egregious losses because the Demmies didn't play nice with everyone else and they hooked up with Hollywood, drugs and all. I'll have to keep the conservatives there on my prayer list, especially you. God help you get your freedoms back. 😍

Sorry you think of our concerns over the one-party system your big boys and girls are inserting in place of the Constitution, but it just isn't right\ and it hasn't been for some time. It's too bad the leaders in your party aren't the thoughtful man of science that you are.

Temperatures have fallen to below "plateau" levels ... that's funny ...

Old Rocks only uses the past forty years because anymore would disprove his theory ... we had a period of global cooling between 1940 and 1980 in spite increasing carbon dioxide ... about as much correlation as a coin flip ...

Like a pussycat, some people cannot learn ...

I've already posted TWICE to you refuting this
So even you must now it's wrong, ergo a LIE.

Most care.
Especially those who have to make the financial decisions and investments.

Renewables made up 92% of new generating capacity in the U.S. in the first half of 2021 - Renewable Energy World

Renewable energy sources dominated new U.S. electrical generating capacity additions in the first half of 2021.

`

But you pwn'd yourself with your own post!

"dominated....additions"

But it still adds up to a sliver! :coffee: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Progressives.....always suckered by loose association terminology.

51OFpzO3EeL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited:
The science isn't mattering because the voting public could not possibly be more disinterested, thus making the energy policy guys do nothing more than throw the climate nutters a bone here and there. No significant dent in fossil fuels DOMINATING the grid.

I've been laughing about this in here for 11 years without pause.

The science isn't mattering because the voting public could not possibly be more disinterested, thus making the energy policy guys do nothing more than throw the climate nutters a bone here and there. No significant dent in fossil fuels DOMINATING the grid.

I've been laughing about this in here for 11 years without pause.
You sure have. You laughed at the Prius and how it was going to be a complete failure, how did that work out. You laughed at Tesla, and stated it would not last two years, and was no more than an electric golf cart. Now Musk is the richest man in the world, his products premier in autos, energy, rockets, tunnel boring, and AI. And where are you, still here, looking for the next thing to make yourself out to be an idiot on. LOL

8th warmest year on record, and we are in a deep La Nina. So what are the warmest years on record?

1. 2016, 2020
2. 2019
3. 2015
4. 2017
5. 2018
6. 2014
7. 2021
8. 2010
9. 2013
10. 2005

All in the last 16 years. Hmmmmmmmmmm....................................

8th warmest year on record, and we are in a deep La Nina. So what are the warmest years on record?

1. 2016, 2020
2. 2019
3. 2015
4. 2017
5. 2018
6. 2014
7. 2021
8. 2010
9. 2013
10. 2005

All in the last 16 years. Hmmmmmmmmmm....................................

The NOAA WEBSITE says it has been COOLING for 6 years now.

Global Ocean: January 2015-2021

-.11C /Decade

Global Land: January 2015-2021

-.04C/Decade

Combined it is:

.09C/Decade

===

PISS shows Cooling,

1643698189387.png

LINK

===

Best says it has been COOLING since July 2014:

1643083399648.png

LINK

===

You failed to use proper temperature data......

:rolleyes:

Hmmmm. So the other 8 years were SLACKERS, eh?

He doesn't realize he is repeating media propaganda, he could have just looked at the actual temperature data instead the way I did and posted to show that it is COOLING for over 6 years now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back