2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

No evidence required....

Why is it shocking that a man so completely over his head in office wasn't given a 2nd teerm?
You must live in a parallel universe. The economy was great for the first part of the Trump Presidency and we were not losing our young men fighting in foolish wars in far off hell holes. The COVID outbreak screwed things up. Trump did not invent that virus, the Chinese did.

Biden took over and suddenly we have inflation ruining everything for everybody and we are on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia. Plus the evidence is beginning to show we may have the most corrupt President in American history in the Oval Office today.

You must live in a parallel universe. The economy was great for the first part of the Trump Presidency and we were not losing our young men fighting in foolish wars in far off hell holes. The COVID outbreak screwed things up. Trump did not invent that virus, the Chinese did.

Biden took over and suddenly we have inflation ruining everything for everybody and we are on the verge of a nuclear war with Russia. Plus the evidence is beginning to show we may have the most corrupt President in American history in the Oval Office today.
Grifty never topped 3% growth for a calendar year - his own trivial measure of presidential competence. If you stopped countin in jan 2020, Grifty averaged FEWER new jobs per month than his predecessor.

Isn't the other guy actually facing 78 counts,having just been declared a rapist by a judge?

No it’s called following law
No state is required to wait. Voters are obligated to complete their right to vote within the prescribed time frame that is already on the books.
This is why the voting process in ANY state, red or blue isn't turned over to partisans..on either side.
States are obligated to count every vote that is postmarked or filed according to state laws. Those laws were amended prior to the 2020 election.
Most by Republican controlled legislatures. You can't just stop counting votes because your guy is ahead.

"Voters decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything."

The weak link in any Democracy is vote counting integrity.

The dishonest Democrat assholes in Chicago gave JFK enough votes to carry the state and the election was stolen from Nixon.

In 2020 the Democrats used the Pandemic as a cover to created fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by mostly Negros, in the Democrat controlled big city swing districts.

They did the same thing on the local level in the 2022 mid terms to steal Senate and Rreprentative seats and you can bet you bottom dollar that they will be doing the same thing in 2024.

Millions of people came out to vote in the throes of the Covid pandemic just to get rid of that no good coxsucker.

That's the Democrat party, millions of Democrats voted once while other Democrats voted millions of times. Ballot harvesting was the most effective fraud campaign EVER

It didn't. Trump lost because he blew the response to COVID and chose to campaign, golf, and tweet while the bodies were piling up as the virus ran rampant across the country.

So the people showed him the door.
You say it definitively. I am not convinced either way. At least you’re debating politely. Thank you for that.

You are asserting that Tabbi and Schallenberger's claim that "censorship" would have had an effect on a United States election. Which they didn't assert in this podcast. They didn't use the word "rigged". Therefore, you believe it was rigged. You typed the word. I love the whole "two weeks before the election" thing. I didn't hear anyone crying about "two weeks" when James Comey torpedoed Hillary Clinton's campaign two weeks before an election.
No they are saying censorship is not good when it benefits one side and should not exist. I agree with them.

This is why the voting process in ANY state, red or blue isn't turned over to partisans..on either side.
States are obligated to count every vote that is postmarked or filed according to state laws. Those laws were amended prior to the 2020 election.
Most by Republican controlled legislatures. You can't just stop counting votes because your guy is ahead.
And you can’t continue to count votes past deadline nor extend deadlines when the first deadline expires
That’s what happened and USSC ruled it won’t happen again in 2024.

And you can’t continue to count votes past deadline nor extend deadlines when the first deadline expires
The legally postmarked and filed votes will be counted. You need to read that SC ruling a bit more closely.

The legally postmarked and filed votes will be counted. You need to read that SC ruling a bit more closely.
No homework assignment accepted from you
Deadlines will not be extended this time like last
If your delivery deadline including post mark is the 6th then on the 6th it won’t become the 7th and on the 7th won’t become the 8th. Other extensions will be impermissible also

Democrats just wanted to count every vote. Votes from people living and dead, from people who already voted, who aren't citizens, who are voting in multiple States, who have copy machines ... But only the ones who voted for Biden, Trump votes shouldn't count at all. You know, a free and fair election!

The Democrats are working on getting to the Soviet system were free and fair elections are all unanimous and anyone who votes the wrong way is dead

Grifty never topped 3% growth for a calendar year - his own trivial measure of presidential competence. If you stopped countin in jan 2020, Grifty averaged FEWER new jobs per month than his predecessor.

Isn't the other guy actually facing 78 counts,having just been declared a rapist by a judge?
I keep hearing people complaining about inflation today. Never heard that while Trump was President. The mayor in New York City is griping about illegal immigrants flooding his wonderful city. I don’t remember him doing that while Trump was President. Our military had plenty of 155mm Howitzer munitions when Trump was in office it now we have gave Ukraine so much we are running out. If Trump was in office Putin might not have invaded Ukraine. He didn’t for the four years Trujmp was in the Oval Office.

Those who don’t like outsider Presidents in the D.C. Swamp are throwing every charge they can manufacture at Trump hoping to prevent him from winning a second term. Meanwhile the Biden Crime Family looks as if it will get away with making an obscene amount of money selling Joe Biden’s influence all over the world.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

Rigged?

Did Social Media play a role in the 2020 election by silencing those that gave their opinion about Covid and other things?

Yep!

Now what will the Trump voting base do to stop it from happening again in 2024?

I keep hearing people complaining about inflation today. Never heard that while Trump was President. The mayor in New York City is griping about illegal immigrants flooding his wonderful city. I don’t remember him doing that while Trump was President. Our military had plenty of 155mm Howitzer munitions when Trump was in office it now we have gave Ukraine so much we are running out. If Trump was in office Putin might not have invaded Ukraine. He didn’t for the four years Trujmp was in the Oval Office.

Those who don’t like outsider Presidents in the D.C. Swamp are throwing every charge they can manufacture at Trump hoping to prevent him from winning a second term. Meanwhile the Biden Crime Family looks as if it will get away with making an obscene amount of money selling Joe Biden’s influence all over the world.
. If Trump was in office Putin might not have invaded Ukraine. He didn’t for the four years Trujmp was in the Oval Office
Can you find a rational survivor of his administration who confirmed this?

Rigged?

Did Social Media play a role in the 2020 election by silencing those that gave their opinion about Covid and other things?

Yep!

Now what will the Truml voting base do to stop it from happening again in 2024?
That’s the best question yet. Do not know.

To me we need proof that votes were changed or not counted for it to be “theft” but I also see your POV. Thank you
There are 34,000 ballots from 2020 that have proven illegal and they were counted in MI. They were found forensically in a limited audit. You think that why no swing state had a complete independent forensic audit? I do.

Last edited:
Can you find a rational survivor of his administration who confirmed this?
If you I worked for Trump the Swamp has put a target on your back. Better to keep your mouth shut or better yet to say Trump was a bad President. Lawyer fees can bankrupt you.

Forum List

Back