2020 election was rigged (not stolen)

The left used covid to harvest votes from the laziest and dumbest among us, and those types of people vote Democracked 9-1.

One knows just how insecure governments can become, when governments attempt to stifle competitive/opposing speech. It is up to the citizenry to discipline their elected servants as servants answer to their masters, NOT the other way around!

Sorry RW Drama Queens

But Trumps loss in 2020 had nothing to do with Hunters Laptop

Trump lost because of his inability to control his behavior, his poor leadership during COVID and the fact that he lost moderates and independents
Then why was information suppressed? Why not admit the laptop wasn’t Russian disinformation and that the COVID virus came from a lab? Pretty critical data points.

Listen at 6:30. Unbiased and actually left leaning journalists. Govt pressured social media sites to take down anyone who said COVID may have come from a lab and that the Hunter laptop was true. Definitely impacted the 2020 election.

Neither Matt Taibbi nor Michael Schellenberger are GOP or Trump supporters.

Good luck in refuting this.

So, the whole Stop the Steal doesn't stick or work, election fraud doesn't stick or work, now it's "rigged". :)
So Trump lost because the election was "rigged"? Not because he was a shitty President?

Good luck running with that. Tie your shoes first.

So, the whole Stop the Steal doesn't stick or work, election fraud doesn't stick or work, now it's "rigged". :)
So Trump lost because the election was "rigged"? Not because he was a shitty President?

Good luck running with that. Tie your shoes first.
Where did I say he lost because it was rigged?

Last edited:
Where did I say be lost because it was rigged?
You are asserting that Tabbi and Schallenberger's claim that "censorship" would have had an effect on a United States election. Which they didn't assert in this podcast. They didn't use the word "rigged". Therefore, you believe it was rigged. You typed the word. I love the whole "two weeks before the election" thing. I didn't hear anyone crying about "two weeks" when James Comey torpedoed Hillary Clinton's campaign two weeks before an election.

Forum List

Back