2019 Social Security Increase

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term.

You clowns claim that about the Republicans every election and every election you’re full of more shit than the one before

Yea, I thought Bush already did away with Social Security. Lefties told us he would.

After you push grandma off the cliff, she can't collect Social Security......

What Are the Social Security Changes in 2020?

Boy, that ought to piss off our lord and savior Jesus Trump and his close bro Moscow Mitch as the out of control federal budget deficit is gonna grow some more.

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term. All you old folks just keep voting Republican.
How many more times will the left make this claim?

I don’t understand why they keep floating doom and gloom all the time.

How many more times will the left make this claim?

I don’t understand why they keep floating doom and gloom all the time.

They have to --- they've got the problem that Trump has given us Peace and Prosperity.

Doom and Gloom is the only way they can get back in power, so they predict it. I don't think this is working well...…...

Social security may be able he greatest legislature this nation has ever created. How many hundreds of millions of hard working folk have benefited by it?

Boy, that ought to piss off our lord and savior Jesus Trump and his close bro Moscow Mitch as the out of control federal budget deficit is gonna grow some more.

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term. All you old folks just keep voting Republican.
I don't think you know how it goes.

https://money.usnews.com/money/blog...back-your-social-security-taxes-in-retirement

"Jesus Trump"? Why angry lefties feel they have to disrespect Christianity in a political discussion? God help us if they ever get their slimy claws on the 1st Amendment.

Remember when FDR totally owned conservatives on Social Security??

So much so that presidents like Dwight Eisenhower (apparently a conservative republican) said this...

President Dwight Eisenhower, Republican, uttered these words on November 8, 1954:

“Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid.”

We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.
And, illegal aliens!

Eligible for no federal assistance.
Not eligible but they get it anyway dumbass!
Prove it or shut the fuck up....

"Jesus Trump"? Why angry lefties feel they have to disrespect Christianity in a political discussion? God help us if they ever get their slimy claws on the 1st Amendment.
You should tell them to ask God for forgiveness...….

Trump on the other hand, he doesn't need to ask for forgiveness...he knows that stuff is for losers...

Trump on God and forgiveness....

“I am not sure I have [asked for forgiveness]. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don’t think so,” he said. “I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”

more Trump on God and forgiveness....
"When I drink my little wine -- which is about the only wine I drink -- and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness" <<-- no, it's not President Jesus..

...even more Trump on God and forgiveness.....

"I like to be good. I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.
And, illegal aliens!

You shut the fuck up.

And, illegal aliens!

You shut the fuck up.
In other words, you have no proof that illegals are receiving tons in social security??

Got it.....

FUN FACT: Did you know that social security hasn't missed a single payment to anyone in its over 80 year existence??

That is why even Trumpers hold up signs like this...
6a00d8341c562c53ef017742efed55970d-320wi.jpg

They are too dumb to know why those signs make them look stupid tho….

With all the hate that trump and many of his followers deal in, I imagine he's been on Jesus's shit list for a long time. A rude awakening's in store for those hypocrites on judgment day.

Forum List

Back