Who is Lying?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Reporter: Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Horowitz later highlighted how the officials who were investigating the Trump campaign misled the FISA court by saying that the primary sub-source for the anti-Trump dossier created by former British spy Christopher Steele was credible but did not tell the court that the source refuted the claims in the Steele dossier.

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Benny on Twitter

Reporter: Can I ask you a question on FISA abuse? It’s a major issue for the Republicans. Do you have total confidence in the dossier when you used it to secure a surveillance warrant and also in the subsequent renewals?

Comey: I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed, that the entire case was handled in a thoughtful, responsible way by DOJ and the FBI. I think the notion that FISA was abused here is nonsense.

Lyndsey Graham asked Horowitz: “Would it be fair to say that you take issue with that statement?”

Horowitz responded: “Certainly our findings were that there were significant problems with FISA.”

Horowitz later highlighted how the officials who were investigating the Trump campaign misled the FISA court by saying that the primary sub-source for the anti-Trump dossier created by former British spy Christopher Steele was credible but did not tell the court that the source refuted the claims in the Steele dossier.

“I would not have submitted the [FISA application] they put it,” Horowitz said. “No doubt about it. It had no business going in.”

“I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs and [Trump campaign adviser Carter Page] was on the receiving end of the FISAs,” Horowitz continued.

Benny on Twitter
Comey, of course, appears to be the liar. That's because he IS a liar.

Benny on Twitter
Lyndsey supports FISA

Benny on Twitter
Comey, of course, appears to be the liar. That's because he IS a liar.
Oh pulease, lying isn't even "a thing" in american society any longer.

Trump supporters think everyone who says a negative thing about Trump is a liar.

And they really hate liars. Once you lie, or even if they even think you lied, no Trump supporter will ever support you.

Yet all the judges on the court are republicans!!

I am pro a strong FISA court, an unbias one. I'm surprised Manafort didn't have a Fisa warrant on him. also Carter Page should of had a FISA warrant on him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back