2019 Social Security Increase

And, illegal aliens!

Eligible for no federal assistance.
Not eligible but they get it anyway dumbass!
Prove it or shut the fuck up....
You shut the fuck up.
In other words, you have no proof that illegals are receiving tons in social security??

Got it.....

FUN FACT: Did you know that social security hasn't missed a single payment to anyone in its over 80 year existence??

That is why even Trumpers hold up signs like this...
View attachment 294433

They are too dumb to know why those signs make them look stupid tho….

So in your fucked up mind social security is the only form of federal assistance or are ewe fucking moving the fucking goal posts? Read carefully what ewe wrote before ewe answer!

You clowns claim that about the Republicans every electio
And every year they try to privatize and cut social security benefits and funding. So maybe get yourself a clown suit so you can be right about something once in a while.

I actually think privatizing is a good idea.
Give young people the choice of staying with the government plan or putting that money into a long-term private account that will probably earn a whole lot of interest.

What Are the Social Security Changes in 2020?

Boy, that ought to piss off our lord and savior Jesus Trump and his close bro Moscow Mitch as the out of control federal budget deficit is gonna grow some more.

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term. All you old folks just keep voting Republican.
We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.
And, illegal aliens!

All an illegal has to do is drop a baby along the side of the road as they sneak in and they will receive welfare, food stamps, and lots of other federal benefits based on that child who is a citizen.

We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.
And, illegal aliens!

All an illegal has to do is drop a baby along the side of the road as they sneak in and they will receive welfare, food stamps, and lots of other federal benefits based on that child who is a citizen.
They don’t even have to do that. They have a whole industry involved in stealing and re producing ID’s.

And, illegal aliens!

They don’t even have to do that. They have a whole industry involved in stealing and re producing ID’s.
People rob banks too...should we do away with banks??

By the way...can you show me evidence of illegals "stealing" social security money??

Here, I'll give you an example...

Conservative commentator admits to stealing mom's Social Security

By the way...can you show me evidence of illegals "stealing" social security money??

Stfu.

And, illegal aliens!

Those that I am referring to are doing so legally, not through criminal acts. There is a difference.

Who in the world is that "conservative commentator"? I have never heard of her and I'll bet neither has anyone else.

Forum List

Back