2019 Social Security Increase

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
What Are the Social Security Changes in 2020?

Boy, that ought to piss off our lord and savior Jesus Trump and his close bro Moscow Mitch as the out of control federal budget deficit is gonna grow some more.

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term. All you old folks just keep voting Republican.

Boy, that ought to piss off our lord and savior Jesus Trump and his close bro Moscow Mitch as the out of control federal budget deficit is gonna grow some more.

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term. All you old folks just keep voting Republican.
We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.

We can't afford that, we have a global occupation and endless illegal wars to float.
And, illegal aliens!

And, illegal aliens!

Eligible for no federal assistance.

And, illegal aliens!

But don't worry old folks. Jesus Trump is going to do away with Social Security all together in his second term.

You clowns claim that about the Republicans every election and every election you’re full of more shit than the one before

And, illegal aliens!

Not eligible but they get it anyway dumbass!

And, illegal aliens!

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, what a weakass alternative facts mindfuck.

No problem, Dims want to give free healthcare to illegal aliens, so we obviously have plenty of handouts for our own citizens.

And, illegal aliens!

I can’t help it if you are willfully stupid!

And, illegal aliens!

I wouldn't expect anything like that from you unless I could witness some ability on your part to help yourself with that.

And, illegal aliens!

I wouldn't expect anything like that from you unless I could witness some ability on your part to help yourself with that.
No one gives a fuck what ewe expect.

No one gives a fuck what ewe expect.

No one gives a fuck if you're wrong either, be so.

Forum List

Back