2018 Budget Proposal

this ^^^^ may be the dumbest post ever made

Fuck you! BTW, I outrank you Lt.

there's an intelligent response!!! and by the way, what is your rank? mine ain't Lieutenant moron!!

What part of Fuck You did you not understand? Did I not modify is sufficiently by adding Asshole to my comment? I'll rephrase, "Fuck You, Asshole". Is that better, did it help?

As for your rank, my initial impression from you post was based on my experience as a Commander in a LE Agency, wherein lesser officers would sometimes be too arrogant, and thus be incapable of carrying out policy without pulling rank. By the time someone achieves higher ranks they have developed some teaching skills and an understanding of human behavior, and learn how to shape behaviors they find untoward or needing correction.

You obviously haven't learned these skills and thus I doubt very much you achieved the rank of Col., or if you did you were a lousy commanding officer.

Now, if you do have the education and experience you claim, how's about commenting rationally on the OP (Original Post).

you want me to comment rationally, yet you respond with fuck you asshole? it would appear you are the one with the inferior intellect and limited education to carry on a rational discussion.

You opened the door with this comment, "this ^^^^ may be the dumbest post ever made" in post #10.

So don't play that game, you toss a sucker punch, and I'll counter it every single time. Now, if you can't respond to the OP, & continue with the ad hominem defense to my opening, expect nothing more than a Dick Cheney response, i.e. "go fuck yourself". If you can, and I doubt you can, respond to the OP with a reasonable argument, I'll be very surprised if you can. Prove me wrong.

this ^^^^ may be the dumbest post ever made

there's an intelligent response!!! and by the way, what is your rank? mine ain't Lieutenant moron!!

What part of Fuck You did you not understand? Did I not modify is sufficiently by adding Asshole to my comment? I'll rephrase, "Fuck You, Asshole". Is that better, did it help?

As for your rank, my initial impression from you post was based on my experience as a Commander in a LE Agency, wherein lesser officers would sometimes be too arrogant, and thus be incapable of carrying out policy without pulling rank. By the time someone achieves higher ranks they have developed some teaching skills and an understanding of human behavior, and learn how to shape behaviors they find untoward or needing correction.

You obviously haven't learned these skills and thus I doubt very much you achieved the rank of Col., or if you did you were a lousy commanding officer.

Now, if you do have the education and experience you claim, how's about commenting rationally on the OP (Original Post).

you want me to comment rationally, yet you respond with fuck you asshole? it would appear you are the one with the inferior intellect and limited education to carry on a rational discussion.

You opened the door with this comment, "this ^^^^ may be the dumbest post ever made" in post #10.

So don't play that game, you toss a sucker punch, and I'll counter it every single time. Now, if you can't respond to the OP, & continue with the ad hominem defense to my opening, expect nothing more than a Dick Cheney response, i.e. "go fuck yourself". If you can, and I doubt you can, respond to the OP with a reasonable argument, I'll be very surprised if you can. Prove me wrong.

I used this post of yours (#3 on this thread) .....This ^^^ may be the dumbest post you've ever made. And you say I opened the door? You are one hypocrite dumb fucker. I'll play this crap with a dumb flat foot anyday. All you did was prove what a leach you are by bragging about your 107% pension which was earned most likely spending most of your time on your ass in a donut shop. I can respond to whatever I please and you can suck me.

Yes Virginia, you've got your Plutocracy now, if you decide to keep it.

A budget which benefits the Generals. the Power Elite and takes away from the aged, the poor, the infirm and children.

The promises to rural America to make their lives better, all bullshit.

Can you hear me now?
This is all smoke screen.

DJT is trying to deflect attention from Ryan's abortion ACA bill in the House.

I would not get too upset. Not yet anyway.

DJT is a master of the masses so don't fall for his tricks.

I used this post of yours (#3 on this thread) .....This ^^^ may be the dumbest post you've ever made. And you say I opened the door? You are one hypocrite dumb fucker. I'll play this crap with a dumb flat foot anyday. All you did was prove what a leach you are by bragging about your 107% pension which was earned most likely spending most of your time on your ass in a donut shop. I can respond to whatever I please and you can suck me.
1 - LTCArmyRet you need to find yourself an avatar from somewhere on the internet.

2 - you talk like a teen so I am guessing that your dad is really the LTC not you.

1 - LTCArmyRet you need to find yourself an avatar from somewhere on the internet.

2 - you talk like a teen so I am guessing that your dad is really the LTC not you.

Methinks the "?" Mark fits him nicely. The guys a bubble off center, and there is no way he would lead others, hell, they'd go the other way.

Yes Virginia, you've got your Plutocracy now, if you decide to keep it.

A budget which benefits the Generals. the Power Elite and takes away from the aged, the poor, the infirm and children.

The promises to rural America to make their lives better, all bullshit.

Can you hear me now?
This is all smoke screen.

DJT is trying to deflect attention from Ryan's abortion ACA bill in the House.

I would not get too upset. Not yet anyway.

DJT is a master of the masses so don't fall for his tricks.

The Donald is at best a bubble off center and may fool some of the people all of the time, but not all members of Congress, journalists or the voters who listen to him and/or read his tweets.

Somehow, Nassau County and NYC are being rebuilt and repaired.
Trump sucks!

You really believe Trump is responsible for the work being done now? Hey, I have a bridge for sale, it connects SF with Marin County. It's really not gold, but still the fastest way to get to the wine country from The City. Are you interested?

Somehow, Nassau County and NYC are being rebuilt and repaired.
Trump sucks!

You really believe Trump is responsible for the work being done now? Hey, I have a bridge for sale, it connects SF with Marin County. It's really not gold, but still the fastest way to get to the wine country from The City. Are you interested?
Exactly the opposite. NYS and the individual areas are doing these projects.

1- why?

2 - and the survey says......WRONG!!!!

Methinks the "?" Mark fits him nicely. The guys a bubble off center, and there is no way he would lead others, hell, they'd go the other way.

No more off center than a fake cop that posts on this site. Got several hundred vets that I served with in Iraq that would disagree with your opinion.

It appears there is no interest in discussing Trump's budget. Why is that?

because moron, the pres only submits a recommended budget, Congress gets the final say. Or did you miss that part of 8th grade civics?

No asshole I did not miss civics. I suppose the question was too abstract for you. It is the plan (for what is a budget but a plan) of a plutocrat / neo fascist.

because moron, the pres only submits a recommended budget, Congress gets the final say. Or did you miss that part of 8th grade civics?

No asshole I did not miss civics. I suppose the question was too abstract for you. It is the plan (for what is a budget but a plan) of a plutocrat / neo fascist.

good to hear you attended your civics class. and, no, I was discussing the budget, just as you asked......Why is that?,,,,,was your exact question. you just don't seem to like any answers that differ from what you would have responded with, and then you revert to insults. Typical libtard.

good to hear you attended your civics class. and, no, I was discussing the budget, just as you asked......Why is that?,,,,,was your exact question. you just don't seem to like any answers that differ from what you would have responded with, and then you revert to insults. Typical libtard.

You did not discuss the budget. You deflected from the issue by claiming Trump's version of the budget is not the real budget, just his plan or desires sent to Congress.

The problem with your (lack of) reasoning is this, all budgets are plans. The plan sent to The Congress by Trump is no different than the plan that will be sent to the Senate from the House, nor the plan to be sent to the process to resolve differences between the two chambers.

The essential fact is, the final budget will have pieces of each preliminary budget before being voted upon by each chamber and sent to Trump. And Trump's initial budget/plan is to benefit the many at the expense of the few, as expressed in the OP.

The reality of a final budget is, it too is a plan; easily upset by a 911 event, a war, a pandemic/epidemic or massive natural disasters.

For the record you've already established two things: 1) you're not very bright; 2) you, like Trump, will never admit to being wrong.

Looks like a number of agencies are going to learn how to prioritize their work. The days of over bloated budgets and endless money streams are coming to an end.

Really? Have you gone over the line-item budget for each agency, or are you simply echoing the Trump?

Keep in mind, Trump claims Mexico will pay for the wall, and yet the Trump has budgeted 1.5 Billion Dollars to building it.
Keep this in mind. You don't know what you speak about and can often be found bloviating on any topic as if you are the world's only expert.

We are going to find out if a half trillion dollar budget actually has a halt-trillion dollar expenditure.

I have a very good idea about the issues, a result of my education and experience. You've demonstrated in this thread alone you don't have either. An ad hominem - an attack on my knowledge - is a logical fallacy, and your statement about "bloated budgets and endless money streams" is the height of ignorance, a foolish statement and an echo of an unproved meme.

You're correct in the statement about the budget, it is Trump's plan and one which must pass muster by 218 members of the H. of Rep., and then get passed in the senate without major adjustments - both unlikely outcomes.
You get back to Me when you actually have something to say.

I have interacted with people like you all My life. You never seem to find endless justifications for your bloat. Each and every Federal department can easily absorb a 10% cut in the budget, and others much more. When a new CEO takes over a company, it is often the case where they ask for at a minimum, 10% cuts in each department. 99 out of 100 times, this results in a more effective, leaner, and efficient company.

Finally, the meme "People are going to suffer" if a single penny of the government is cut is just so much bullshit. First, you have to determine the role of government, then you have to determine the cost of that government, then you have to decide the minimum budgeting (if the department serves a legitimate Constitutional role) for that department.

I suggest you start with the first one. Discover what the proper role of government is (do this without bringing any emotion into it, just for a change).

Forum List

Back