• no

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
USA 1017 election

Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

http://fusion.kinja.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

What do you think?

USA 1017 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

http://fusion.kinja.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

What do you think?

We did not have an election in 2017. And no, it is not time for the EC to go. Thanks for playing

There is a rumor circulating on the web that Trump and associates may be indicted for “treason”. If found guilty I think 95% of his holdings should be confiscated and he spends 30 days in jail. Any longer and he could corrupt the inmates that are already there.

In my view at least

It was the electoral college that got trump elected, not the popular vote. My bet is the Russians spent most of their time strong arming the electoral college. And yet they are not in the news?
This actually could be the cover-up of all cover-ups.

There is a rumor circulating on the web that Trump and associates may be indicted for “treason”. If found guilty I think 95% of his holdings should be confiscated and he spends 30 days in jail. Any longer and he could corrupt the inmates that are already there.

In my view at least

It was the electoral college that got trump elected, not the popular vote. My bet is the Russians spent most of their time strong arming the electoral college. And yet they are not in the news?

Do you have even a half a clue how the EC works?

I think the election in 2016, not 2017 worked the way it was supposed to.

I also think Golfing Gator is asking a very relevant question.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?
hillary is not going to be president, get over it

The election is over - it wasn't fixed or rigged nor was there fraud. It's highly unusual for the winner to not win the popular vote and the EC both but it has happened. The EC still has an important function...without it, the more populous states would essentially disenfranchise the less populous ones.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?
hillary is not going to be president, get over it

And Trump won a year ago - time to get over Hillary.

In my view at least

You really should not belive everything you read on the web, there is a lot of fake shit on the web.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

There is no evidence that the Electoral College failed in 2016 to work exactly as it was intended to work. One of its intended effects was to prevent small, densely-populated areas from dominating the process, denying those in sparser areas from having a say in who gets elected President. If we went by popular vote, then there'd be no point in anyone voting who lived outside of New York or certain parts of California, as those two states alone would have determined the outcome.

There is a rumor circulating on the web that Trump and associates may be indicted for “treason”.

There's a rumor that watchingfromafar is a violent sex offender and possibly a murderer. Let's throw him in prison.

Or, perhaps, we ought to look for something more substantial than a mere rumor before we brand someone a criminal, and punish him for crimes that he may or may not have committed.

And Trump won a year ago - time to get over Hillary.
mind if I use that on the lefties? can I quote you on that?...it is sooooooooo beautiful to finally hear that from the left, thank you so much

You can use it on anyone you want. But please - remind your righty buds everytime they start yet another Hillary thread. Time to get over her.

Now I know we needed the Electoral College way back then, at least when it took weeks, months to collect the popular vote tally but things have changed. The voting process has modernized and we no longer need that obsolete dinosaur around any more.

It's time it went; we have evolved

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

What do I think? I think a shitload of those popular votes Hillary got were fraudulent. You can cheat the popular vote, not so much the electoral vote.

Now I know we needed the Electoral College way back then, at least when it took weeks, months to collect the popular vote tally but things have changed. The voting process has modernized and we no longer need that obsolete dinosaur around any more.

It's time it went; we have evolved

Sure, we should let Cali and NY rule the Nation.

Trump is President because he won the battleground and rustbelt states he needed to in order to get 270 plus electoral votes Hillary won the popular vote because she overperformed in solid blue states like New York and California states she was never in danger of losing. Love or hate Trump he won because he ran a better campigan it's as simple as that.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?
You really want to know what I think? I mean, do you really want me to tell you what I think?

Forum List

Back