I can't imagine why Republicans don't do well in shit holes. `That's Democrat territory. The better areas outside put and kept him in office three times in four years.
Big ugly cities are filled with welfare class people who only want to be told government is going to give them more. Other places have people who want to make something of themselves.

That was a real bright statement considering welfare per capita is higher in the rual areas than in the metro areas.
USDA ERS - Rural Poverty Well-being Geography of Poverty
Irrelevant.
Next?

Why? Because it destroy's your generalized opinion?
But then I am not surprised by your comment at all. You're so predictable. Particularly when you make an opinionated statement that doesn't jive with reality. But just keep on being you. :cool-45:
:thup:

Happy New Year, Kiwiman!

And Happy New Year from Minneapolis to you Sarah!
untitled.png New Years.png

From @WisVoter: Scott Walker "got 22.7% of the vote in WI's biggest city last month, a modern-day low for governor." http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/287124651.html…
I can't imagine why Republicans don't do well in shit holes. `That's Democrat territory. The better areas outside put and kept him in office three times in four years.
Big ugly cities are filled with welfare class people who only want to be told government is going to give them more. Other places have people who want to make something of themselves.

That was a real bright statement considering welfare per capita is higher in the rual areas than in the metro areas.
Irrelevant.
Next?

But then I am not surprised by your comment at all. You're so predictable. Particularly when you make an opinionated statement that doesn't jive with reality. But just keep on being you. :cool-45:
No because it's irrelevant. It is one factoid in a cluster of many. But because you are stupid, as you continually demonstrate, it suddenly occupies sole position in the debate.

From @WisVoter: Scott Walker "got 22.7% of the vote in WI's biggest city last month, a modern-day low for governor." http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/287124651.html…

Irrelevant.
Next?

It's irrelevant because he's the forum's dumbest poster and he can't defend his idiocy.

Irrelevant.
Next?

No because it's irrelevant. It is one factoid in a cluster of many. But because you are stupid, as you continually demonstrate, it suddenly occupies sole position in the debate.

:dig:, fake Rabbi, :dig:

All you have are insults and ad hominems (which are essentially the same thing). You may very well be the most boring poster I have ever encountered in my entire life. And you completely lack the ability to actually focus on an OP.

So, here's the OP once more, Sperm-breath:

2016 Election Prediction Thread

Now, fake it as if you are intelligent and actually contribute something of worth to this thread, fuckwad.

Irrelevant.
Next?

All you have are insults and ad hominems (which are essentially the same thing). You may very well be the most boring poster I have ever encountered in my entire life. And you completely lack the ability to actually focus on an OP.

Now, fake it as if you are intelligent and actually contribute something of worth to this thread, fuckwad.
Iroinc post is ironic.
When you have somethng sensible to post I'll respond.

Irrelevant.
Next?

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

:lol:

Irrelevant.
Next?

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

He can't count either.

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

He can't count either.
Can he count two to? lol

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

He can't count either.
Can he count two to? lol
Stats finds percentage and numerical sequence a challenge. Funny, with his name and all.

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

He can't count either.
Can he count two to? lol
Stats finds percentage and numerical sequence a challenge. Funny, with his name and all.
He finds tying his shoes a challenge. He can't string two coherent sentences together.

Irrelevant.
Next?

And just think, even with all the liabilities you claim I have, I still own you when it comes to debating. But then, who doesn't?
It's like the last encounter we had when you actually used a link to back yourself up. (which is a rare occurrence) Problem is, your link actually backed me up. :funnyface: ! You should probably make sure any link you use actually is going to benefit you instead of contradict you. :laugh:

Iroinc post is ironic.

"Iroinc"

He can't count either.
Can he count two to? lol
He finds tying his shoes a challenge. He can't string two coherent sentences together.
I was willing to cut him slack, being a lonely gay Jew in Germany, but he really is pompous dolt.

For health care, I believe we should get rid of employer sponsored health insurance, and that everyone should be buying their health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance.

So when you look at where we are now and where I think we should be, to suggest I am asking for comprehensive GOVERNMENT solutions is downright hysterical.
IOW you have no effing idea what the hell you are talking about.

And you are two personalities. One second you are asking for republican "comprehensive" government solutions to everything, the next second you claim you never asked for "comprehensive" government solutions.
Nope. You are hallucinating. You MADE UP the word "government" in my post. I never said government solutions.

Open your fucking eyes and look.

The only schizo here is you. Seeing things that are not there.
You're an effing moron. You said republicans must have comprehensive solutions for every toe nail injury or they won't stand a chance. How the effing hell did you propose a POLITICAL PARTY OF OUR government (REPUBLICANS) come up with a COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION WITH THE WEIGHT OF LAW FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THAT IS NOT A GOVERNMENT SOLUTION, YA MORON?

Once again, you are hallucinating. I did not say the Republicans need comprehensive plans for small shit. I quite clearly said they have not offered any comprehensive solutions to the issues that actually matter.

And like it or not, health care matters. The GOP has chosen to ignore the problem for decades. They abdicated the issue to the Democrats and now we have ObamaCare. And still the GOP refuses to offer up any alternative comprehensive solutions to this very important problem that affects the lives of every single American.

All we get from the Right these days is a lot of whining about Obama golf games and how many times he did or did not use "God" in a Thanksgiving speech. And a whole lot of puerile and asinine plays on his name. It's a constant drone of whining and pessimism and fearmongering and shitting in their own pants. They sound more and more like the Left of the 1970s. Whiners and moaners and pants shitters and appeasers.

And I already anticipated the question you felt the need to shout in all caps. I asked you a while ago, is "Repeal ObamaCare" a "government solution"?

Answer, please, so we may proceed from there.

Irrelevant.
Next?

And just think, even with all the liabilities you claim I have, I still own you when it comes to debating. But then, who doesn't?
It's like the last encounter we had when you actually used a link to back yourself up. (which is a rare occurrence) Problem is, your link actually backed me up. :funnyface: ! You should probably make sure any link you use actually is going to benefit you instead of contradict you. :laugh:
You'bve nevert won a debate with me. You always post crap you can't explain. When I challenge you to explain whatever graph or chart you deflect and call names.
You're pitiful. Like now.
I point out you mention one point of fact amid a gallaxy of others and you think you're the big swinging dick.
The truth is big cities breed a welfare mentality where people only sit around waiting to see what government will deliver. That's why poor black people in New Orleans during Katrina were the government's responsibility while middle class people in Iowa during their floods pitched in and helped each other.

Either Hillary wins or Chris Christie does. Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Elizabeth Warren are potential candidates that could get there though.
I have much doubt Christie will even run.
I'd take that bet.
After all the rightards here who welched after betting Obama would lose (and even brag about welching afterwards), why would anyone ever make a bet with a rightard? None of you can be trusted to pay up.

Irrelevant.
Next?

You'bve nevert won a debate with me. You always post crap you can't explain. When I challenge you to explain whatever graph or chart you deflect and call names.
You're pitiful. Like now.
I point out you mention one point of fact amid a gallaxy of others and you think you're the big swinging dick.
The truth is big cities breed a welfare mentality where people only sit around waiting to see what government will deliver. That's why poor black people in New Orleans during Katrina were the government's responsibility while middle class people in Iowa during their floods pitched in and helped each other.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

As usual, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: entertains the forum.

Oh, and moron, when others aren't showing you up as the imbecile you are -- you're doing that to yourself. Like you did in this thread of yours .....

GOP Fails US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back