2012 Repeat? Obama 'Touts' His Progress Against ISIS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2012 President Obama FALSELY - knowingly - declared to the American people, "The 'War on Terror' is over, and 'Al Qaeida is on the run'." Although he said these things to bolster his chances to win his re-election bid, it was still his 'Bill Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" ' moment.

We now know, as well, that President Obama was receiving extremely accurate intelligence and warnings yet lied to the American people about ISIS and his 'progress' against ISIS....that he has been lying to the American people about ISIS SINCE 2012.

We now KNOW Obama 'climbed into bed' with ISIS because of his ego-driven obsession with President Assad, President of Syria, stemming form his embarrassing, disastrous 'Red Line' foreign policy debacle. After a promise to help overthrow / oppose Assad, Obama supplied, armed, trained fighters for, protected ISIS from attacks, and even served as the 'PR' representative by down-playing their size, growth, and threat - calling them a 'JV team'.

Obama, as the French - after the attacks in Paris and the responding attacks against ISIS - revealed, Obama refused to allow attacks on ISIS Headquarters, oil facilities, and thousands of oil tankers. Obama protected ISIS' black market oil dealings (with NATO country Turkey) which funded 1/2 of its terrorist activities - which included the invasion of Iraq, the slaughtering of thousands of Iraq men / women / children - Christians, AND the worst attacks on Paris since WWII that killed over 150 Parisians and wounding almost as many more.

The day prior to the deadly attacks in Paris Obama arrogantly and egotistically declared to the world that although his foreign policy regarding ISIS was 'incomplete' it had always been his goal to 'contain' (not defeat) Isis...and that HE HAD DONE THAT. ISIS responded by demonstrating to the world that Obama didn't have a clue and that his foreign policy is a failure. Obama still claims that his plicy of containment is working and that ISIS is NOT growing. The truth is ISIS is in Syria, in Iraq, In Belgium, In France, in Algeria, in Tunisia, in Libya, in Afghanistan, in Egypt, in Yemen....and even in the united States.
LINK: Map shows the terrifying march of ISIS from Algeria to Afghanistan

Despite the Paris attacks, despite ISIS' promise to infiltrate the 'refugees' Obama insists on bringing into the US and affect attacks on the US as they carried out in Paris, despite the FBI's declaration that they already have 1000 open investigations into ISIS threats already here in the US, Obama - the President who has failed to protect American citizens from terrorist attacks on US soil and the deaths of Americans both at home and abroad - recently MOCKED the Americans people's LEGITMATE concerns over our national security and safety of American citizens. From abroad, Obama declared Americans were needlessly frightened of 'widows and orphans'...days before R-Al Sessions released the names of a dozen 'refugee' terrorists who have been arrested within the US engaging in and/or planning to engage in terrorist activities....proving once again that President Obama either has no idea what he is talking about or he is continuing to LIE to the American people.

Despite all of this Obama recently declared that 'Global Warming', not ISIS or terrorism, that is the biggest threat we face today. Well, it SHOULD be since 'the war on terror is over' and 'Al Qaeida is on the run'! And now, from Paris, Obama is doubling-down (or just continuing his routine since 2012) by 'touting his progress' against ISIS!

I'm still trying to decide if he is being intentionally deceitful or is actually mentally ill / delusional, believing the crap he is spewing....

Obama touts progress against ISIS, sets low expectations for Russian cooperation

LINK: Obama touts progress against ISIS, sets low expectations for Russian cooperation | Fox News

Thanks to Obama, bin laden is dead, and so is civil society in most of the Middle East

Bin Laden is dead thanks to Obama in the same way LBJ single-handedly passed Civil Rights.... just sayin'.

He managed to protect all of the RW dolts that claim he hasn't protected them.

Everyone that has been killed or attacked by ISIS please raise your shaking little hand, and whine, Oooooooooooooobaaaaaaaamaaaaaa.

I'll make sure the victims and the grieving families of those killed and injured in the Fort Hood Terrorist attack, in the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing, in the Pa Navy Recruiting Terrorist attack, in the Benghazi Terrorist attack, and those murdered as a result of Obama's failed arming of Mexican drug Cartels know how much they have been protected and should get down on their knees and kiss Obama's feet in thanks, especially for his diligence in combatting their greatest threat - Global Warming.....

:rolleyes:

I'll make sure the victims and the grieving families of those killed and injured in the Fort Hood Terrorist attack, in the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing, in the Pa Navy Recruiting Terrorist attack, in the Benghazi Terrorist attack, and those murdered as a result of Obama's failed arming of Mexican drug Cartels know how much they have been protected and should get down on their knees and kiss Obama's feet in thanks, especially for his diligence in combatting their greatest threat - Global Warming.....

:rolleyes:

first, you need to prove ISIS was responsible ....

first, you need to prove ISIS was responsible ....
:wtf:
Obama incorrectly claims no one else has the violence we have. YOU then claim Obama has protected the RWs who have accurately pointed out that he has FAILED to do so...as I did...and then you declare ANYONE has to prove all those attacks were done by ISIS?! WTF? NO one said ISIS was responsible for them all - YOU claimed Obama has kept people safe. The TRUTH is Obama's failed policies, even his direct acts, have contributed to the exact opposite.
:talk2hand:

When Obama gets done fining ISIS for not recycling they will be done forever.

Everyone that has been killed or attacked by ISIS please raise your shaking little hand, and whine, Oooooooooooooobaaaaaaaamaaaaaa.

The four victims in Benghazi can't raise their hands for obvious reason.

ISIS wasn't responsible for Benghazi ... nice try though.

raise your braindead hand

ISIS wasn't responsible for Benghazi ... nice try though.

raise your braindead hand

They all scream "Allahu Akbar" when they butcher innocent people. A pig by any other name is still a pig.

[QUOTE="FJO]

managed to protect all of the RW dolts that claim he hasn't protected them.[/QUOTE]

what about the victims of the dozen embassy attacks when baby bush was president and 50 people died.

if you actually gave a damn about anything but softening Hillary's numbers, the wingers might have talked about those.

surely after your leaders told you it was about Hillary's numbers you aren't still buying the BS that she did something wrong, are you?

oh wait... I forgot who i'm talking to. :lol:

actually, I think it's more that you're Obama-deranged and disingenuous.
Now Jill, don't blame ME because Obama is embarrassing himself by saying stupid shite! He's YOUR 'chosen one' - 'Embrace the suck', girl!

actually, I think it's more that you're Obama-deranged and disingenuous.
Now Jill, don't blame ME because Obama is embarrassing himself by saying stupid shite! He's YOUR 'chosen one' - 'Embrace the suck', girl!

I understand that uneducated, uninformed Obama deranged loons say things like that all the time.

bummer that you're in your own little bubble and no one believes your nonsense but other limited intellect loons.

Forum List

Back