Politician Receives Life Sentence on Climate Change Fraud

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
I really do not want to debate Climate Change as nobody would change their mind by anything anyone says on this thread. My question is what if a politician knew that man made climate change was false and he purposely gained large sums of money and power to push his agenda. What would be a fair and just punishment for such a horrible crime? He would be guilty of putting so many people in poverty. He would be guilty of destroying industry as we know it today.

What if a politician knew by any doubt that man made climate change was real and he denied it for the money and power. What would be a just punishment for that individual? Even though societies would be much poorer and even deaths would occur with the fighting climate change more deaths would occur if it were true that there was a man made climate change.

Ah but you're talking about a politician being held accountable for his actions.

What planet would this be on? And can I get a flight?

I really do not want to debate Climate Change as nobody would change their mind by anything anyone says on this thread. My question is what if a politician knew that man made climate change was false and he purposely gained large sums of money and power to push his agenda. What would be a fair and just punishment for such a horrible crime? He would be guilty of putting so many people in poverty. He would be guilty of destroying industry as we know it today.

What if a politician knew by any doubt that man made climate change was real and he denied it for the money and power. What would be a just punishment for that individual? Even though societies would be much poorer and even deaths would occur with the fighting climate change more deaths would occur if it were true that there was a man made climate change.

Imagine if politicians were investigated and prosecuted at all...

Ted Kennedy should have been fucked to death in prison in 1970.

donald-trump-rape-south-park.gif

Imagine if politicians were investigated and prosecuted at all...

Ted Kennedy should have been fucked to death in prison in 1970.

donald-trump-rape-south-park.gif

What a mindless moronic post. Thanks for making it disappear, AdBlock.

There is no way that the justice system could ever determine what a politician (elected official) "knew" or didn't know especially about a unproved concept which is still technically labeled a "theory". The only venue for increasing or derailing a political agenda is in the voting booth.

Life sentence? I dunno.... he'd have to have been complicit in some serious damage.

There is no way that the justice system could ever determine what a politician (elected official) "knew" or didn't know especially about a unproved concept which is still technically labeled a "theory". The only venue for increasing or derailing a political agenda is in the voting booth.

Yep.. start yammering on about "climate change", and I tune them out.

Forum List

Back