2012 Presidential Poll

2012 these are your choices for President & VP

• Obama-Biden

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Romney-Petraeus

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo, not everyone conservative likes Romney.

I don't see the guy as conservative at all.

Look at how he ran his own state! He wasn't a conservative!

Now he claims he is?

I mean we bashed Kerry for being a flip flopper and now we embrace the biggest flip flopper of them all??????

I hate hypocrisy, no matter what side it comes from.

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

Now he claims he is?

I mean we bashed Kerry for being a flip flopper and now we embrace the biggest flip flopper of them all??????

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

OK. You vote for your "Sharon Angle" or "Crissy O'Donnel" in primaries like Iowa & SC and we'll see who wins the GOP nomination.

Now he claims he is?

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

Romney won't admit that the Assachusetts mandated insurance law was a bad idea and until he does, I won't even consider him. (Not that I would anyway)

I'll probably vote third party.

Now he claims he is?

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

OK. You vote for your "Sharon Angle" or "Crissy O'Donnel" in primaries like Iowa & SC and we'll see who wins the GOP nomination.

AND we will lose the presidency again as we did with McCain.

Remember?????????????????

When we were told McCain was the only one that had a chance of winning??????

When are you people going to stop listening to the GOP leadership???????

There's a reason the GOP took the house bigtime and it WASN'T because of the GOP leadership.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now he claims he is?

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

Romney won't admit that the Assachusetts mandated insurance law was a bad idea and until he does, I won't even consider him. (Not that I would anyway)

I'll probably vote third party.

Romney is NOT a conservative. He's no different than Bill Clinton.

He talks like a conservative, but when it office, he lead like a liberal.

There is no way, I'm backing the guy.

Now he claims he is?

I am NOT for Romney.

No way!

There's a reason the GOP took the house bigtime and it WASN'T because of the GOP leadership.

So who would have beaten Obama, if not McCain?

If the Tea Party calls the shots in the GOP 2012 primary then you're going to get Sarah Palin as your nominee if she runs. She's the only Tea Party approved candidate that will have enough money for the long primary haul.

So, good luck with that.

So who would have beaten Obama, if not McCain?

I frankly wasn't crazy about any of them expect Sarah Palin.

If the economy improves Obama will be hard to beat. If the economy doesn't improve we'll need someone with a 3-digit IQ, not another ideologue.

The polls never showed that McCain had a prayer of winning after Bush left the economy on the verge of collapse.

I repeat, name another candidate that can win the GOP primary, AND that polls show can beat Obama in 2012......still waiting....

if the economy improves obama will be hard to beat. If the economy doesn't improve we'll need someone with a 3-digit iq, not another ideologue.

The polls never showed that mccain had a prayer of winning after bush left the economy on the verge of collapse.

I repeat, name another candidate that can win the gop primary, and that polls show can beat obama in 2012......still waiting....

palin!

None of the above:

Christie/Ryan

ETA: McCain ran on the fact he would openly embarace liberal policies, which the GOP mistakenly thought would appeal to independents and centrists from both parties.

Last edited:
I like the sense of irony, whereby the Left would self-immolate if/when she won!! The icing would be if she made a better prez, but now I'm dreaming, I don't know if she has the brains or time to devote to running the US when she has small kids.

IMHO she will keep doing what she is now doing, making money and raising the energy level of the GOP as a TEA Party cheerleader. Living a great life in AK with her family. She simply doesn't need the aggravation of running for high office.

The governor of New Mexico?! Not a serious presidential candidate. Not vetted. Not lampooned on SNL. A nobody. Not a chance in 2012. If he comes in 2nd to Romney, maybe we'll look at him in 2016 or 2020.
Gary E. Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The former-Governor of New Mexico. And why isn't he serious? He's a more credible Tea Party candidate than Romney.

He's not serious because he wasn't on stage in 2008. Christie is a better "dark horse". What part of "Romney beats Obama in the 2012 polls" don't you understand?

Maybe beats Obama. It's too early to accurately poll that race, and it's within the margin of error. Not to mention he has to win the Republican nomination where he will not have the support of the Tea Party. And even if he beats Obama, who cares? Nothing changes. He's basically a Republican Obama.

Being honest here... This is the worst 2012 poll I have ever seen. If you can't even think of 5 tickets then the poll is beyond worthless, past that there is no "none of the above."

Being honest here... This is the worst 2012 poll I have ever seen. If you can't even think of 5 tickets then the poll is beyond worthless, past that there is no "none of the above."

You are VERY free to make your own 2012 poll. I know there is another on the page right now, with Huckabee and Hillary and Newt and no Palin. IMHO the odds favor that the candidates will be Obama & Mitt Romney. The TEA Party needs to sit back, look at Sharon Angle and Crissy Odonnell and say, do we want to win or lose the WH in 2012?
Romney is talking like a conservative, and if he toes the conservative line he will likely get the GOP nomination.

Forum List

Back