2012 Presidential Poll

2012 these are your choices for President & VP

• Obama-Biden

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Romney-Petraeus

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
Buggins turn gives us super lame candidates who won't win. Republicans do badly with it. Nixon in 60, Dole and McCain.
Romney has too much policy damage. He is the father of Obamacare. That kills him right there.

Huckabee is dead too. Him and his revolving door jails.

The ones with momentum are the ones the Democrats are concentrating their fire on: Christie, Jindal, Palin. Palin is the one who is getting the most traction from the Democrat ire. I personally like Christie and Jindal better, but I love watching PDS meltdowns. The fact her biggest fan is USArmyRetired is not much of an endorsement.

It will be an interesting election no matter what.

Buggins turn gives us super lame candidates who won't win. Republicans do badly with it. Nixon in 60, Dole and McCain.
Romney has too much policy damage. He is the father of Obamacare. That kills him right there.

The ones with momentum are the ones the Democrats are concentrating their fire on: Christie, Jindal, Palin. Palin is the one who is getting the most traction from the Democrat ire. I personally like Christie and Jindal better, but I love watching PDS meltdowns. The fact her biggest fan is USArmyRetired is not much of an endorsement.

I think the old days of 'they are next in line' for it (as if this was some sort of coronation process)...are done.

I think it will be someone that has slipped under the virtual radar of the parties and the media. My prediction, and further $.02.

None of the dopes and mopes you mentioned in your poll will even be on the 2012 Presidential ballot. To early to know who will be running for sure but I can promise you that Obama/Biden will not be.

I think the old days of 'they are next in line' for it (as if this was some sort of coronation process)...are done.

I think it will be someone that has slipped under the virtual radar of the parties and the media. My prediction, and further $.02.

The idea of; He's tried many times and is now due, it rubbish. The times have changed and Romney is yesterdays news.

No one is "due" the Presidency, it is not "owed" to anyone. It is earned.

The idea of; He's tried many times and is now due, it rubbish. The times have changed and Romney is yesterdays news.

No one is "due" the Presidency, it is not "owed" to anyone. It is earned.

Precisely. Just as any seat in any legislature is not owned by any party...but by the people themselves. The era of second-guessing by the media is drawing to a close. The people are fed up...as they should be.

None of the dopes and mopes you mentioned in your poll will even be on the 2012 Presidential ballot. To early to know who will be running for sure but I can promise you that Obama/Biden will not be.

obama/biden will be. The dems won't turn their back on him no matter how bad it gets.

He is the pied piper and can out campaign anyone. Hillary is done also, come 2016 she will be to old for dems to support her.

obama/biden will be. The dems won't turn their back on him no matter how bad it gets.

He is the pied piper and can out campaign anyone. Hillary is done also, come 2016 she will be to old for dems to support her.

Right now/ i'm not so sure regarding Obama. There seems to be an undercurrent in the Democrat Party (As seen during the election campaigns) of Democrats distanceing themselves from Obama's agenda...offering excuses for it, and the shallow list of Democrats that actually wanted Obama to speak at campaign rallies.

What "Democrats" have been attacking Christie or Jindal?

Right now/ i'm not so sure regarding Obama. There seems to be an undercurrent in the Democrat Party (As seen during the election campaigns) of Democrats distanceing themselves from Obama's agenda...offering excuses for it, and the shallow list of Democrats that actually wanted Obama to speak at campaign rallies.

So who would challenge Obama for the dem's nomination????

Hillary swears it won't be her. I have no clue who else would be "drafted" by the convention. Harry Reid??? Crazy Nancy Pelosi??
You need to put up a credible candidate or two.

I disagree.

Of course, Obamadinejad will be flushed down the toilet .... .but Hellary will be dangerous.

We get regular attack threads on Jindal and Christie here on the board. Jindal has been forgotten since they plugged the hole in LA, but Christie still gets regular attention here. Mostly from Dante types.

Incumbent presidents almost never face challenges. And I don't know of any challenge that succeeded.

We get regular attack threads on Jindal and Christie here on the board. Jindal has been forgotten since they plugged the hole in LA, but Christie still gets regular attention here. Mostly from Dante types.

Incumbent presidents almost never face challenges. And I don't know of any challenge that succeeded.

Dante types are like dog farts in a Hurricane.

One doesn't even know what or even if they are there.

I'm not much of a Presidential historian, but if the dems backed Carter, they will back obama.

He will get little to no support as no one will want to go down with him.

Politics is a power game. Let no one be confused that those in power will do whatever it takes to keep that power, that's including sacrificing obama to anyone that runs against him.

And that's why two prominent Democrats continue to be consulted and stay in the limelight. Notably Jimmah Catah, and Billy-Bob Clinton. GW Bush not so much. Only reason we hear from him of late is the release of a book authored by him. Otherwise? He's been silent on the issues of the day including any criticism of Obama. At least he got that correct as an ex-POTUS.

IMHO those will be the choices. Hillary won't bump Obama, and I don't think Christie/Pawlenty/Huckabee/Palin/Newt/any would beat Romney. Its his turn.

Why is that a measurement? The only presidents I can think of who ran for that office before and finally won are George H.W. Bush and Franklin Roosevelt.

Oops. Add Reagan and Nixon. So maybe you're right.

Last edited:

So who would challenge Obama for the dem's nomination????

Hillary swears it won't be her. I have no clue who else would be "drafted" by the convention. Harry Reid??? Crazy Nancy Pelosi??
You need to put up a credible candidate or two.

As to Dingy Harry and San Fran Nan? Both are largely the most despised Congresscritters there are. They are out. As to the Hildebeast? Who knows? Personally? She's got too much baggage that comes from her hubby, her stint as a First Lady and Womb-to-the Tomb HillaryCare of the 1990's...and her tolerence of Billy-Bob's exploits.

As to whom it might be? Uncertain at this point. Heck we just got over Mid-terms and it is way too early really to be postulating anyone. Let us get through the Lame-duck session of Congress...Concentrate on 2011, getting people back to work...legislation to decouple the Obamacare law, and a few other things including TAX CUTS...

...And there is also the large question of whether Obama will gravitate toward the center as Clinton did in the 90's. Conventional wisdom based upon his actions, his bullying tactics seem to state that he won't. [His agenda or bust...no matter whom he pisses off]. We will see...Korea is another factor that has made an entry as of late.

By the middle of 2011 I think we will have a better idea. [Unless you have a hidden Crystal Ball outh there]? You did have a valid question though.
Simply put? Who knows at this jucture?

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for Romney...I agree with several posters...The days of media chosen, wishy washy Repubs is over...If there isn't a VERY clear difference in the two candidates then Barry gets his second term...Romneycare/Obamacare? Does John McCain ring a bell? The only candidates I would vote for right now are Newt, Christie, and Palin...in that order. Newt because he has balanced a federal budget...Christie because he isn't afraid of unions...and Palin because she did a VERY good job as governor of Alaska (80% approval means something...and the libs are terrified of her for some reason). Otherwise, I will not vote for an elitist RINO ever again

Forum List

Back