2012 election the year that proved the TEA party is a sham

See , you are pretending Bush and the republican party never had complete control.

The reason the dems got elected in the 2006 elections is because the people were already feeling the crash coming.

Which years did Bush and the Republicans have complete control? This is news to me.

Forget the politicians. They are only put there to make you believe you have a choice. You don't. ~ George Carlin

its was all based on stupidity anyway.

Lies adn more lies.

Its was merely a republican dodge to pretend they were not Bush voters.

At least it wasn't based on public defecation on police cars, rape, drugs, riots, breaking the law and murder.

your fucking lies dont fly with the American peopel do they.

The American people dont like the tea party but they like OWS.

Here ya go, not that the truth matters much to you. I can post even more if you need me to.

Occupy Wall Street: Shocking photos show protester defecating on POLICE CAR | Mail Online
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luq4NTSK50M]Disgusting Pig "Occupy Wall Street" Protester Defecates on Police Car: Natalie Pollock News Channel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCI_aA7Pjc]OWS: Occupy Boston Crack Cocaine & Drug Dealing Problems - YouTube[/ame]

Yes its the ideas that matter.

The republicans want to double down on the historically faied ideas they have distroyed the economy with before.

The TEA party has grown into something totally different than what it was when it was in it grassroots movement stage. The TEA party has compromised it's values for political expedience. The anyone but obama syndrome has killed what the TEA party once stood for.

How can any member of the TEA party support Romney or Newt and claim they have the views the TEA party is supposed to have or at least what they claimed was the reason the TEA party came to be.

Who do you imagine the TEA party is supposed to vote for?

stupid diversions that are built on complete lies only work on your sides idiots fella

Why are they so concerned about the Tea Party? Because it is an effective political movement? The only reason why the Tea Party is affiliated with the Republican party is because the democrat party is hopeless. Relax lefties. If the Tea Party was really a sham you wouldn't be so worried about it would you?

Exactly, if they where a non issue we would not be having this conversation on here. Look at the damage the tea party did to the democrats in 2010? I think they might be worried just a tad about 2012.

this economic collapse would not have happened if Gore had been allowed to win the election like the American people wanted him to

The collapse was coming it started because of Carters' actions. Gore would have just as obama has done made it worse

Truth only says things that she knows will get you riled up dude. I honestly dont believe that she believes half the shit she spews.

this economic collapse would not have happened if Gore had been allowed to win the election like the American people wanted him to

The collapse was coming it started because of Carters' actions. Gore would have just as obama has done made it worse

Truth only says things that she knows will get you riled up dude. I honestly dont believe that she believes half the shit she spews.

Tell us your evidence upon which you claim that Gore would have gone into Iraq?

Why are they so concerned about the Tea Party? Because it is an effective political movement? The only reason why the Tea Party is affiliated with the Republican party is because the democrat party is hopeless. Relax lefties. If the Tea Party was really a sham you wouldn't be so worried about it would you?
1. I am not a leftie
2. The TEA party has become a shame because of who it supports.

But that's just it, they have not thrown there support behind neither gingrich nor romney. I am not sure where you got that info reb but it's simply not true, just because people voted for one or the other does not mean they endorse them as far as the ideology goes. People have to vote, and they simply are voting there concience on who is left that can win this election.

1. I am not a leftie

But that's just it, they have not thrown there support behind neither gingrich nor romney. I am not sure where you got that info reb but it's simply not true, just because people voted for one or the other does not mean they endorse them as far as the ideology goes. People have to vote, and they simply are voting there concience on who is left that can win this election.
Look at the poll I provided.

1. I am not a leftie

The Tea Party supported Grinch in SC.

Gore would NOT have gone into Iraq.

without this debt the infrastructure in the US could have been built up.

No economic collapse

Freedom works owns the tea party

George soros and Van Jones backs OWS, at least freedom works loves America and does not want the constitution to be destroyed, the other two however the same can not be said about them.

The Tea Party and OWS have (had) a lot in common. However:

The media has been doing their divide and conquer thing.

Both have been co-opted.

If there are any similarities they are very few and far between.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3m0EyCCs8U]The Tea Party vs. Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

funny stuff from a pack of clucking chickens who insist Obama is to blame for everything

You support a man who continued the Bush tax cuts, continued Bush's idea of spending money that you dont' have and you support a man who's continued the Bush Doctrine in the Middle East.

You're too stupid to know it, but you support everything you come on here and pretend to hate.

No you just pretend its true.

BTW the Iraq war is over and OBL is dead

Obama didn't keep the Bush tax cuts in place?

Obama isn't spending money that we don't have, like Bush did?

Obama isn't continuing the War on Terror?

If you deny all that reality, no wonder you're an Obama supporter.

George soros and Van Jones backs OWS, at least freedom works loves America and does not want the constitution to be destroyed, the other two however the same can not be said about them.

The Tea Party and OWS have (had) a lot in common. However:

The media has been doing their divide and conquer thing.

Both have been co-opted.

If there are any similarities they are very few and far between.
The Tea Party vs. Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

According to the divide and conquer media.

Forum List

Back