2012 election the year that proved the TEA party is a sham

The TEA party has grown into something totally different than what it was when it was in it grassroots movement stage. The TEA party has compromised it's values for political expedience. The anyone but obama syndrome has killed what the TEA party once stood for.

chart_01_GOP_nomination_120119.gif

How can any member of the TEA party support Romney or Newt and claim they have the views the TEA party is supposed to have or at least what they claimed was the reason the TEA party came to be.

Wow, that's amazing!

It took you this long to figure it out?

Bush did distroy this economy.

He stood in front of the American people and annouced it BEFORE Obama was elected.
Bush had a Democratic controlled congress. and Bushj wasn't a conservative he was the beginning of obamaII

Then why do you defend him as if he did not crash the world economy?

I defend because not all the blame is or should be pushed on one person or party they have all fucked us. But you democrats blame just one person and one party.

See , you are pretending Bush and the republican party never had complete control.

The reason the dems got elected in the 2006 elections is because the people were already feeling the crash coming.

Bush had a Democratic controlled congress. and Bushj wasn't a conservative he was the beginning of obamaII

Then why do you defend him as if he did not crash the world economy?

I defend because not all the blame is or should be pushed on one person or party they have all fucked us. But you democrats blame just one person and one party.

hahahahahahahahahaha

It was your party you fool

You want a REAL TEA Party candidate? His name is Ron Paul.
Did you notice the TEA party no longer supports Ron Paul they support big government Romney and GETRICH.

I disagree.... at least regarding Romney. I see him as a reasonable candidate for TEA Partiers. He is what they respect.... hard working, honest, decent, intelligent, thoughtful, calm, rational, articulate. He'd make a good President, he is personally conservative and believes in getting government out of our lives.... with the added bonus of being the most economically smart man in the running.

How could the man who fathered Obamacare be supported by people who are actual conservatives, not just fake ones?

funny stuff from a pack of clucking chickens who insist Obama is to blame for everything

See , you are pretending Bush and the republican party never had complete control.

The reason the dems got elected in the 2006 elections is because the people were already feeling the crash coming.

Oh yes there was wasteful spending while the republicans had control. However, the real wasteful spending under bush started when the democrats took control,

The TEA party has grown into something totally different than what it was when it was in it grassroots movement stage. The TEA party has compromised it's values for political expedience. The anyone but obama syndrome has killed what the TEA party once stood for.

chart_01_GOP_nomination_120119.gif

How can any member of the TEA party support Romney or Newt and claim they have the views the TEA party is supposed to have or at least what they claimed was the reason the TEA party came to be.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's a shame the TEA party had a great idea and became it's own worse enemy.

The only tea party members in the senate and house are rookies, who will not dare try to run for the office of president before they can put there name out there with good legislation first. I.E. Marco Rubio etc. Dont worry reb, one day soon the tea party will run some candidates, let's just hope the democrats have not destroyed the country completely by then.

Oh yes there was wasteful spending while the republicans had control. However, the real wasteful spending under bush started when the democrats took control,

bullshit

wars built on lies and unfunded mandates from YOUR guys.

See how easy to out you are.

It's a shame the TEA party had a great idea and became it's own worse enemy.

The only tea party members in the senate and house are rookies, who will not dare try to run for the office of president before they can put there name out there with good legislation first. I.E. Marco Rubio etc. Dont worry reb, one day soon the tea party will run some candidates, let's just hope the democrats have not destroyed the country completely by then.

No backbone they shouldn't be there if they don't have one.

its was all based on stupidity anyway.

Lies adn more lies.

Its was merely a republican dodge to pretend they were not Bush voters.

At least it wasn't based on public defecation on police cars, rape, drugs, riots, breaking the law and murder.

your fucking lies dont fly with the American peopel do they.

The American people dont like the tea party but they like OWS.

bullshit

wars built on lies and unfunded mandates from YOUR guys.

See how easy to out you are.

It's futile to argue with a politically blind person Both party's have fucked us you hack.

funny stuff from a pack of clucking chickens who insist Obama is to blame for everything

You support a man who continued the Bush tax cuts, continued Bush's idea of spending money that you dont' have and you support a man who's continued the Bush Doctrine in the Middle East.

You're too stupid to know it, but you support everything you come on here and pretend to hate.

You want a REAL TEA Party candidate? His name is Ron Paul.
Did you notice the TEA party no longer supports Ron Paul they support big government Romney and GETRICH.
Can you show a link where the tea party has endorsed either candidate? I'm a tea party member, and I in no way shape or form support either candidate, but will vote for one or the other in the general should they get the nomination., but that's more of a vote against Obama then it is anything else. If Marco Rubio had made a run, he would be the clear front runner and nominee, I guarantee it.

this economic collapse would not have happened if Gore had been allowed to win the election like the American people wanted him to

Forum List

Back