2010 The hottest year on record

Hey Wallyeyes, Kookybill, and the rest of you morons, hold a big celebration, the warm records are only 1 1/2 times the cold records this week. Celebrate, after all, that is much better than the factor of three and four it has been running. Not only that, maybe, perhaps, there will be one week in which the cold records exceed the warm records. Then you can post all over the net how that proves with are cooling and not warming.

Hey Wallyeyes, Kookybill, and the rest of you morons, hold a big celebration, the warm records are only 1 1/2 times the cold records this week. Celebrate, after all, that is much better than the factor of three and four it has been running. Not only that, maybe, perhaps, there will be one week in which the cold records exceed the warm records. Then you can post all over the net how that proves with are cooling and not warming.

The "records" are based on fraudulent data thus are pointless. It keeps Chris amused so he can practice his cut and paste and you can hump his leg to your hearts content. If you havn't figured it out no one cares. I doubt anyone but myself and maybe Ian look here anymore.

The "records" are based on fraudulent data thus are pointless. It keeps Chris amused so he can practice his cut and paste and you can hump his leg to your hearts content. If you havn't figured it out no one cares. I doubt anyone but myself and maybe Ian look here anymore.

Chris makes over six figures a year, respect the selective cut and paste.

Chris makes over six figures a year, respect the selective cut and paste.

I had no idea he could draw 6 different figures! Who knew! Maybe he did the paint by number bits for ol Jiggy baby?

Record Events for Wed Dec 1, 2010 through Tue Dec 7, 2010

High Temperatures: 109
Low Temperatures: 176

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Hooray!!!!!! Finally, you coolers can hold a celebration. See the wall of ice to the north? See, you were right all along:lol::lol::lol:

Tell us about all the animals, all the birds, you killed cutting down the forest Old Crock. Why did you not care about the earth, why Old Crock.

More intelligence from the man with an ax.

ts

Record Events for Wed Dec 1, 2010 through Tue Dec 7, 2010

High Temperatures: 109
Low Temperatures: 176

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Correct me if I am wrong but this is less then a millionth of the points we can measure temperatures.

How many points on earth can we measure the temperature, a billion, maybe an infinite amount, at a given point we need to measure the temperature six inches below the surface, at the surface, one inch above the surface, one foot above the surface, two feet above the surface, ten feet above the surface, one hundred feet above the surface, one thousand feet above the surface, ten thousand feet above the surface, twenty thousand feet above surface, thirty thousand feet above the surface, forty thousand feet above the surface. One must measure the temperature at one point at all these altitudes to have a tiny grasp of the actual temperature of the atmosphere. We must make this measurements at one inch intervals across the entire globe.

Unfortunately this is impossible so the Democrat-Scientist who never left school (95% of all scientist), make up the date, tweak the computer models, and do the best they can with the billions of dollars stolen from our pockets.

Actually I put Chris on ignore about 6 weeks ago. Not that I dislike him, just that his posts are so repetitive and boring. Plus I feel uncomfortable coming to the conclusion that he is, errr, dull everytime I read his stuff. No offense intended Chris.

Actually I put Chris on ignore about 6 weeks ago. Not that I dislike him, just that his posts are so repetitive and boring. Plus I feel uncomfortable coming to the conclusion that he is, errr, dull everytime I read his stuff. No offense intended Chris.

Sad but true.

Forum List

Back