remember climategate?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
didnt that prove global warming is a political power play? There are people out there that still think it is caused my man? lol.

The cargo cultists believe that the "investigations", performed by other confirmed warmist kooks and allies within academe, have exonerated the hoaxers.

In other news, another independent investigation, led by G Gordon Liddy and E Howard Hunt, has found Nixon completely innocent in the Watergate coverup.

EnviroMarxists are called that for a very good reason

How are the Warmers making out convincing China to scale back their economic growth? They're the biggest producers of "Sensitive" CO2.

So...the world is not undergoing any climate change, then?

if it is, man has absolutely nothing to do with it. it is mostly solar activity and the earth's natural cycles.

I vaguely remember when the right wingers' mantra was that global warming was not happening.

Now, you guys admit that it is happening, but now your mantra is that mankind doesn't have anything to do with it, right?

I'm not attacking you, I'm just trying to keep the record straight.

It wasn't happening, then when it was so obvious that it couldn't be denied, THEN it was happening, only mankind has nothing to do with it.

Right?

didnt that prove global warming is a political power play? There are people out there that still think it is caused my man? lol.

Climategate just outed the Global Cooling Hoaxers. They misrepresented emails and now they've been shown not to care about the science, since AGW denial is purely a political exercise decorated with the mere trappings of science, intended to confuse rather than elucidate. :cool:

So...the world is not undergoing any climate change, then?

if it is, man has absolutely nothing to do with it. it is mostly solar activity and the earth's natural cycles.

I vaguely remember when the right wingers' mantra was that global warming was not happening.

Now, you guys admit that it is happening, but now your mantra is that mankind doesn't have anything to do with it, right?

I'm not attacking you, I'm just trying to keep the record straight.

It wasn't happening, then when it was so obvious that it couldn't be denied, THEN it was happening, only mankind has nothing to do with it.

Right?
your memory is poor

Forum List

Back